Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale 17:58 - Dec 18 with 1508 viewspencoedjack

Gone to Sunderland

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67730543

Beale on 18:36 - Dec 18 with 1436 viewsonehunglow

Buggers seem to have had him lined up before sacking Mowbray

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Beale on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 1426 viewspembsjack

Beale on 18:36 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

Buggers seem to have had him lined up before sacking Mowbray

How strange, having owners who plan ahead! We can only dream.
Beale on 18:46 - Dec 18 with 1414 viewsonehunglow

Beale on 18:44 - Dec 18 by pembsjack

How strange, having owners who plan ahead! We can only dream.

Not fair is it.
We sack our coach and…
Hope really someone might want to come to the club

We’ve buggered up before on getting coaches on and players too.

Question is often asked of posters, “ Well,I suppose you know better”

Too right

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Beale on 18:57 - Dec 18 with 1402 viewspembsjack

I don't think it even comes to knowing or being able to do better. It is basics of a being a football club owner that seems to be alien to our owners. We should expect the basics at the very least!
Beale on 22:47 - Dec 18 with 1179 viewsReslovenSwan1

Beale is available having just been sacked from dong a below average job at Rangers. Davies was under employment and a more ambitious difficult target with compensation. Had Swansea employed Beale fans would say look "Cheap no compensation to pay the Yankee misers" .

I suggested williams after Martin for continuity reasons. Swansea will have to pay compensation. What is that reckless unnecessary spending?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Beale on 23:08 - Dec 18 with 1159 viewsmajorraglan

Beale on 22:47 - Dec 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Beale is available having just been sacked from dong a below average job at Rangers. Davies was under employment and a more ambitious difficult target with compensation. Had Swansea employed Beale fans would say look "Cheap no compensation to pay the Yankee misers" .

I suggested williams after Martin for continuity reasons. Swansea will have to pay compensation. What is that reckless unnecessary spending?

Beale isn’t available as he’s now the Sunderland manager. There’s secularism that Davies was told he’d have to work with the existing coaching team and that he’d be unable to bring his own team in. That being the case, would you blame him for not taking the job?

Can you see the club spending money on paying compo after paying out to recruit Duff and now having to pay him off. Can you see Williams returning? He left 10 months ago tor family reasons, but it was after last January’s window closed.
Beale on 00:34 - Dec 19 with 1112 viewsKeithHaynes

Beale on 23:08 - Dec 18 by majorraglan

Beale isn’t available as he’s now the Sunderland manager. There’s secularism that Davies was told he’d have to work with the existing coaching team and that he’d be unable to bring his own team in. That being the case, would you blame him for not taking the job?

Can you see the club spending money on paying compo after paying out to recruit Duff and now having to pay him off. Can you see Williams returning? He left 10 months ago tor family reasons, but it was after last January’s window closed.

Much more on this in the morning mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Beale on 21:51 - Dec 19 with 895 viewsKilkennyjack

Beale on 22:47 - Dec 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Beale was poor at Sevco.

Sunderland might regret this man.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Beale on 10:45 - Dec 20 with 794 viewsguthrieintherain

Beale on 21:51 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

Beale was poor at Sevco.

Sunderland might regret this man.

I watched a news clip of Sunderland fans reactions to the appointment they were totally underwhelmed.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024