Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big month - Preview 21:57 - Dec 31 with 5501 viewsNorthernr

A Happy New Year to you all, thank you for all the kind comments both on here and at games recently.

Sorry if I've been an overly grumpy bstrd, even by my standards, lately. It's always a tough and lonely time of year for me, one where my workload actually goes up rather than down, and QPR just have a habit of chucking one of those Millwall grenades into the mix. I remember them getting down 3-0 by Liverpool in one of those mid-Christmas New Year fixtures once and me basically sticking a 10,000 word diatribe up about everything that was wrong with the club which made my look a right obnoxious little twt.

Thank you to everybody who posts on here. The message board is the life of the site, without it it's just me yelling into the ether. I think by and large it's a great tone and level of debate on here. Do try not to smash each other up over bloody Israel and Palestine - it's a football message board guys, you're not going to achieve anything here other than winding yourselves up.

A special thanks to anybody who's got a Patreon sub. The half season review went down well, we'll be doing more of those. Hopefully next one at the end of the transfer window - suggestions for guests welcome. You have no idea how much that support has saved my life over the last couple of years, and the site definitely wouldn't exist without it. Well, it might, but I wouldn't be running it.

If I've said something daft or written something or got it wrong or whatever, forgive me. It's hard writing tired, which I am most of the time at this time of year. It's hard writing about a club that loses two of every three games and wins barely one in five. It's hard doing 48 previews and reports in the best of times and these aren't the best of times. Please know it always comes from a good place, of trying to be a bit different, produce interesting content, hopefully make a few people laugh.

Let's hope 2024 is a bit better. Have a match preview on me...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61601
A big month - Preview on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 704 viewsswitchingcode

Very happy new year to you Clive hope you get some decent football to report on soon you deserve better.
A big month - Preview on 08:06 - Jan 2 with 392 viewsSpaceman_P

Thanks Clive, I've recently joined the forum. But glad this forum and your game reviews exist, someone has to call a spade a spade and you're doing that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024