Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would they dare........... 08:59 - Jun 12 with 840 viewskingsburyR

So the last group game of the twenty 20 group is the Aus vs Sco

They have the power to ensure England do not qualify.

Would they?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Would they dare........... on 09:46 - Jun 12 with 737 viewsterryb

It would be so funny, mind you, England have to beat Namibia first!

The rain God's might interfere as well, as they did to save England in the first game.
Would they dare........... on 09:52 - Jun 12 with 717 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't think we can tell whether the rain saved England or not considering they didn't even bat.
But Aus will certainly field some squad players. Good luck to Scotland, but I fear England are in huge trouble.

Bare bones.

Would they dare........... on 12:54 - Jun 12 with 555 viewshamptonhillhoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/articles/c2qqlg91yleo
Would they dare........... on 13:25 - Jun 12 with 469 viewsGaryBannister86

Would they dare........... on 09:52 - Jun 12 by Antti_Heinola

I don't think we can tell whether the rain saved England or not considering they didn't even bat.
But Aus will certainly field some squad players. Good luck to Scotland, but I fear England are in huge trouble.

Presuming England win their next two handsomely, it's all about who bats first in Scot v Australia. Australia will still want to win the game of course, so batting first they can't play around with it.

If they bat second, they are of course going to know how many balls to take in order to knock us out. As they should, that isn't match fixing or spirit of cricket rubbish, it is simply good tournament play.

Because of this, surely both Scotland and Australia will want Australia to bat second, so really England are absolute toast unless they can do something ridiculous with the net run rate.

As I said on the cricket thread, I don't trust either Buttler or Mott to work out the best way to do that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024