Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kiddy missing in Tenerife 16:44 - Jun 21 with 4565 viewsKeithHaynes

Huge back story to this.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/teens-head-split-open-machete-33069

The judge.

“Many of you have found these proceedings amusing throughout the trial and yesterday and today, showing disrespect to the court. I hope for the sake of all your families, the public and the people who have offered you jobs and apprenticeships and the sort that you all grow up. Every one of you deserves to be sent to youth detention.

“Some of you played a more active role in the violent disorder than others, some of you carried weapons, some wore balaclavas but the seriousness of this is the group nature of it. As a group you were all more threatening than you would have been as individuals."

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 12:05 - Jun 29 with 558 viewsraynor94

The plot thickens more each passing day, press now reporting he was involved in a altercation with an eastern european over a stolen rolex watch

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 12:57 - Jun 29 with 532 viewsonehunglow

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 12:05 - Jun 29 by raynor94

The plot thickens more each passing day, press now reporting he was involved in a altercation with an eastern european over a stolen rolex watch

Eh
19yr old app brickie and Rolex

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:09 - Jun 29 with 513 viewscontroversial_jack

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 12:57 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

Eh
19yr old app brickie and Rolex

Maybe he hobbles
The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:23 - Jun 29 with 517 viewsraynor94

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:09 - Jun 29 by controversial_jack

Maybe he hobbles

I don't think it belonged to him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 10:59 - Jun 30 with 390 viewstheloneranger

"Police hunting for missing Jay Slater in an area of Tenerife say they have ended their search for the 19-year-old after nearly two weeks of looking for him"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-jay-slater-search-missing-3313736

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:54 - Jun 30 with 336 viewsFireboy2

Some really class comments on this topic, i wonder what these people wouod thnk if their 19 year old went missing?

People should do what I do, have a bit of class and don't read any social media on this subject and don't comment, it isn't hard.
The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 15:25 - Jun 30 with 297 viewsonehunglow

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:54 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Some really class comments on this topic, i wonder what these people wouod thnk if their 19 year old went missing?

People should do what I do, have a bit of class and don't read any social media on this subject and don't comment, it isn't hard.

It’s news
A huge fund me has been set up so his family can go there out of that fund ,so ordinary folk are paying for this family .
A massive manhunt on an island infested with British tourists who cause much pain to the general ambience of the island
Avoiding comment is fine
If my lad had been 19 and stuck a machete into the head of another,I would be keeping him under the radar

People get kinda unclassy when they read perps like that avoid jail.A total insult to the victim ,whom he could have killed l

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 16:48 - Jun 30 with 269 viewshowenjack

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 17:01 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

No way anyone could survive in the wild in these conditions
Dr Mosley a real shock but a reminded
It’s been almost 40 degree here in Kefalonia
28 at night
It ain’t pleasant
Missing the Wirral frankly,but the water here is what we should have at home,unpolluted

Lot of history on that island and they have the best Greek feta cheese. Scene of a massacre by Germans during the war ; Also the last stop off for Lord Byron on his ill fated mission to help the Greeks in their war against the Turks.He carved his name on a rock on the island see if you can find it , its in Lakithra
[Post edited 30 Jun 16:52]
Login to get fewer ads

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 17:04 - Jun 30 with 257 viewsFireboy2

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 13:54 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

The post by the swansea hater sums up this ^ post.

What a shame.
The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 17:45 - Jun 30 with 239 viewsonehunglow

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 16:48 - Jun 30 by howenjack

Lot of history on that island and they have the best Greek feta cheese. Scene of a massacre by Germans during the war ; Also the last stop off for Lord Byron on his ill fated mission to help the Greeks in their war against the Turks.He carved his name on a rock on the island see if you can find it , its in Lakithra
[Post edited 30 Jun 16:52]

The cemetery of the Italians massacred by the Germans in 1944 is very raw

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 17:46 - Jun 30 with 236 viewsonehunglow

The kiddy missing in Tenerife on 17:04 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

The post by the swansea hater sums up this ^ post.

What a shame.

Who’s that then ?
Have the guts to engage with sone respect or dont post snide pejoratives
You’re better than that Eddie .
Poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024