Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to Sunday... 16:18 - Oct 20 with 4839 viewsSpeediesdouble

Chelsea fan here (I know you love us really) out of curiosity was trawling through this site and the "we are the rangers boys" (they are a seriously weird living in cuckoo land bunch over there) you lot seem more down to earth.

Not here on a wind up just genuinely pleased that you lot are back in the top flight as I grew up on the QPR Chelsea games and have had many a good trip to Loftus Road..yes I was there for the one you lot are still going on about 25 years later !

Sadly where as you could just get tickets on the day way back then, not the case today so won't be watching live as our allocation sold out in hours and i wasn't one of the lucky ones.

As far as the game goes we should win, but "should" and "will" are two different things. To be honest I feel confident as we are buzzing at the moment had you played us the first couple of games you would have nicked something off us for sure, now will be tough but not impossible.

Regardless of the result let's hope for a peaceful afternoon off the pitch, though from what I'm hearing there will be a few "faces" putting in an appearance so it seems unlikely...Seems like some people just never grow up !

Good luck for the rest of the season as it would be good to have these games regularly and also try and be original.. "Fat Frank" "where were you" "terrys' mum's a thief" etc etc all done to death
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024