Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. 16:07 - Jan 19 with 1954 viewsBeds_Ranger

Some bloke called QPRBenjy (Ben Lovell) just posted

Any1 sitting in R block against mkdons lost a bag with a xl pair of shorts and a pink baby clothing item, contact me ill send it to u

Good luck if its your stuff.
OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:13 - Jan 19 with 1890 viewsJuzzie

Blimey, that is good.

I never got my Four Year Plan DVD or AKUTR's back that I left in a bag under my seat after the Man U game. Went back literally 5 minutes later and it was gone.
Hope someone's conscience is clear that they stole someone's Christmas pressie and I had to get another copy.

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 1822 viewsFerdy

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:13 - Jan 19 by Juzzie

Blimey, that is good.

I never got my Four Year Plan DVD or AKUTR's back that I left in a bag under my seat after the Man U game. Went back literally 5 minutes later and it was gone.
Hope someone's conscience is clear that they stole someone's Christmas pressie and I had to get another copy.

Yes and I thoroughly enjoyed it too thank you.
OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:27 - Jan 19 with 1779 viewsJuzzie

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:22 - Jan 19 by Ferdy

Yes and I thoroughly enjoyed it too thank you.

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:28 - Jan 19 with 1765 viewstoboboly

No-one else concerned that someone in Rblock enjoys wearing XL shorts and pink baby clothes?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:29 - Jan 19 with 1756 viewsjonno

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:28 - Jan 19 by toboboly

No-one else concerned that someone in Rblock enjoys wearing XL shorts and pink baby clothes?

Warnock?
OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:32 - Jan 19 with 1737 viewsBlackCrowe

I never got back Crowe junior virtually brand new QPR coat that was left in the front row at Vicarage Road during our promotion party.

Mrs Crowe still uses is as ammunition when needing to score moral victories/defence. Eg. She might leave my CDs out of their cases, I moan, she responds "well at least I didn't leave a brand new £50 outdoor jacket at a silly football game when the weather was hot".

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 1623 viewswestolian

OK, an actual useful thing on twitter. on 16:32 - Jan 19 by BlackCrowe

I never got back Crowe junior virtually brand new QPR coat that was left in the front row at Vicarage Road during our promotion party.

Mrs Crowe still uses is as ammunition when needing to score moral victories/defence. Eg. She might leave my CDs out of their cases, I moan, she responds "well at least I didn't leave a brand new £50 outdoor jacket at a silly football game when the weather was hot".

"at a silly football game"

Those words cut me to the quick !!!!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024