Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
woman on mcr gmr 18:26 - Jan 21 with 3180 viewsDoctor_Parple

did anyone else hear her after the game dont know if she posts on here cant remember her name now :@ but i agree with everything she said

David in Bristol!!!

woman on mcr gmr on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 3158 viewsdaleyounggun

Wot was she saying doc
woman on mcr gmr on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 3145 viewsdaleyounggun

Wot was she saying doc
woman on mcr gmr on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 3145 viewsdaleyounggun

Wot was she saying doc
woman on mcr gmr on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 3116 viewsRooleyblue

if that was the one that said we should give beech a chance, then no i dont agree with her, hes had a chance and didnt make the most of it.
woman on mcr gmr on 18:33 - Jan 21 with 3065 viewsDoctor_Parple

thats the one, she said that eyre was to blame for the mess were in and that i agree when she says beech should be given more backing from the fans

David in Bristol!!!

woman on mcr gmr on 18:35 - Jan 21 with 3034 viewsjustanillusion

thought she was announced as Pauline from Stockport - she told it as it was and spoke form the heart but disagreed about her plan to boycott next Saturdays game against the buckets and go shopping at the Trafford Centrte instead !
woman on mcr gmr on 18:37 - Jan 21 with 3025 viewsRooleyblue

agree that the mess has been created by Eyre, but Beech is not the man to get us out of it.
woman on mcr gmr on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 2993 viewsrochdalefan9

I agree with that but the two players Beech brought in have been rubbish !
Login to get fewer ads

woman on mcr gmr on 18:43 - Jan 21 with 2964 viewsDoctor_Parple

woman on mcr gmr on 18:35 - Jan 21 by justanillusion

thought she was announced as Pauline from Stockport - she told it as it was and spoke form the heart but disagreed about her plan to boycott next Saturdays game against the buckets and go shopping at the Trafford Centrte instead !

thats her, same biggest game of the season next wek got a gd feeling

David in Bristol!!!

woman on mcr gmr on 18:58 - Jan 21 with 2878 viewsRalphs12

Form goes out the window for derbys, thank fook.
woman on mcr gmr on 19:21 - Jan 21 with 2803 viewslovecity

woman on mcr gmr on 18:58 - Jan 21 by Ralphs12

Form goes out the window for derbys, thank fook.

she said Eyre brought in too many loans but when your working outside a transfer window and working towards one what are you meant to do/? beech has had a January to purchase yet chose to loan? although that will surely be the chairman and not beech.SE had loans but what was he supposed to do? bend the rules?
woman on mcr gmr on 19:27 - Jan 21 with 2762 views442Dale

woman on mcr gmr on 19:21 - Jan 21 by lovecity

she said Eyre brought in too many loans but when your working outside a transfer window and working towards one what are you meant to do/? beech has had a January to purchase yet chose to loan? although that will surely be the chairman and not beech.SE had loans but what was he supposed to do? bend the rules?

Eyre didn't have too many loans, he had too many poor loans. He also brought in players during the pre-season on a permanent basis, you'll know these included Grimes, Tutte, Twaddle, Hackney and Trotman. He also brought in Kean and Darby for the season. Those are the facts.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

woman on mcr gmr on 19:29 - Jan 21 with 2749 viewslovecity

woman on mcr gmr on 19:21 - Jan 21 by lovecity

he never spent a single penny and you know you will eventually earn money off Grimes and Tutte the two players eliminated by Beech.I think both Managers have been unfairly discredited and you should look at your chairman and some of your players.
woman on mcr gmr on 19:37 - Jan 21 with 2693 views442Dale

woman on mcr gmr on 19:29 - Jan 21 by lovecity

he never spent a single penny and you know you will eventually earn money off Grimes and Tutte the two players eliminated by Beech.I think both Managers have been unfairly discredited and you should look at your chairman and some of your players.

More facts about Rochdale: we don't often spend money on transfer fees but this doesn't mean managers have 'never spent a single penny'. There's no such thing as a free transfer, players who are out of contract do their best to get good deals - obvious really.

Keith Hill at the start of our promotion season did not spend any money on transfer fees and we had to sell Adam Le Fondre. He made the most of the budget available to him. Eyre did not. And his budget was a good one for Rochdale.

Which four games did you go to? Might have missed the answer in the other thread. Only ask because if it was any recent ones you'll be aware Eyre had left Tutte and Grimes out of the side before he'd left.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

woman on mcr gmr on 19:40 - Jan 21 with 2673 viewsBrierls

I think you should only comment on things you have experienced first hand, but that's not stopped you imparting your pearls of wisdom on this messageboard.

Steve Eyre's 'fantastic' training may well have been enjoyed by the players, but its turned what was a determined passionate bunch into a group of confused young lads devoid of confidence and drive. Chris Beech has been unable to address the slide, and made some terribly inconsistent selections in his attempt to put some kind of rocket up their arse. Beech can count himself unlucky that his chance as caretaker followed such an inept manager, but in the end his inexperience has shone through.
woman on mcr gmr on 19:58 - Jan 21 with 2597 viewslovecity

woman on mcr gmr on 19:40 - Jan 21 by Brierls

I think you should only comment on things you have experienced first hand, but that's not stopped you imparting your pearls of wisdom on this messageboard.

Steve Eyre's 'fantastic' training may well have been enjoyed by the players, but its turned what was a determined passionate bunch into a group of confused young lads devoid of confidence and drive. Chris Beech has been unable to address the slide, and made some terribly inconsistent selections in his attempt to put some kind of rocket up their arse. Beech can count himself unlucky that his chance as caretaker followed such an inept manager, but in the end his inexperience has shone through.

Whilst training was good and the players liked the manager and you never got smashed surely you had a chance Briels? beech has lost your five reserve games if they mean anything i read? and appears really unpopular? i dont know if it was time for a change its not my team but i like your club and this board but surely the change was too early and the wrong change? i personally think Beech spoilt it by talkin too much poison it seemed like it was ingrained in him to elevate himself by producing acid from his mouth? not sure you care but feel he lost football respect and lost all neutral human support with long winded falacies of how things had improved how good he was and insults of us the real football supporters and in your case dale supporters thinking we would believe his longwinded tales promises and bitterness of predecessors.
woman on mcr gmr on 19:58 - Jan 21 with 2593 viewsheywooder

woman on mcr gmr on 18:27 - Jan 21 by daleyounggun

Wot was she saying doc

Bet she couldn't describe the offside rule.......

woman on mcr gmr on 20:11 - Jan 21 with 2545 viewsnordenblue

Eyre never spent a penny in your words? Dress it up how you like but his magical ways and guidance has cost us a bloody fortune and the full amount won't become clear until the season ends! Are we also assuming that all the loans brought in by the magician that is Eyre are all fully funded by their parent clubs then too? His main problems are from his own doing I'm afraid,and his inability to spot the most blatent defensive problems that where so obvious even in pre season ultimately cost him his job, this along with several other baffling decisions to put it mildly!!! Sir Alex would have struggled to pick the pieces up after he left our club so large was the whole we find ourselves currently in
woman on mcr gmr on 20:11 - Jan 21 with 2545 viewsBrierls

woman on mcr gmr on 19:58 - Jan 21 by lovecity

Whilst training was good and the players liked the manager and you never got smashed surely you had a chance Briels? beech has lost your five reserve games if they mean anything i read? and appears really unpopular? i dont know if it was time for a change its not my team but i like your club and this board but surely the change was too early and the wrong change? i personally think Beech spoilt it by talkin too much poison it seemed like it was ingrained in him to elevate himself by producing acid from his mouth? not sure you care but feel he lost football respect and lost all neutral human support with long winded falacies of how things had improved how good he was and insults of us the real football supporters and in your case dale supporters thinking we would believe his longwinded tales promises and bitterness of predecessors.

No. We didn't have a chance. We didn't suffer a 1-5 hammering under Eyre, but there was several hammerings without the scoreline. The change was too late, things were getting worse under Eyre, not better.

I've been surprised by Beech's comments about Eyre's time at the club, not because I disagree with him (what he said is consistent with what most fans saw on the pitch) but because he's been very critical the public domain. He's desperate to have a crack at management, and he's saying what he thinks are the right things to make himself look like a good appointment. Unfortunately for Beech, and Eyre before him, the results on the pitch are what matters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024