Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You got him :( 16:43 - Jan 23 with 2472 viewsKIPAX

Now look after him/them for us.. He is a football genius and he will keep you up.. Dont expect miracles the first week.. But He will keep you up..

Upset and gutted.. I have been to every match he has managed in the last Ten years bar 3 home and away.. I have drove him and jimmy accross country to a game. I have seen him do the lot....and i am going to miss John and Jimmy :(

John Coleman.. Football Genius
You got him :( on 16:45 - Jan 23 with 2402 viewsBeechy

All I can say is much respect to you and your club. They have been very professional about the matter, and all i'm seeing is good luck message rather than bitterness.

Good luck in the future, & here's to hoping you are appointed with a decent manager. In the eyes of any Accy fan - Replacing Coleman will be a climb, 10 years of pure passion, fight and grit.

I think he's the man for us anyway!
You got him :( on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 2368 viewsKIPAX

You got him :( on 16:45 - Jan 23 by Beechy

All I can say is much respect to you and your club. They have been very professional about the matter, and all i'm seeing is good luck message rather than bitterness.

Good luck in the future, & here's to hoping you are appointed with a decent manager. In the eyes of any Accy fan - Replacing Coleman will be a climb, 10 years of pure passion, fight and grit.

I think he's the man for us anyway!

12 years...
You got him :( on 16:49 - Jan 23 with 2322 viewsDalern

Cheers fella

We will do our best looking after him in the Dale family.

Good look for the future

Up The Dale
You got him :( on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 2253 viewsrafc1984

You got him :( on 16:46 - Jan 23 by KIPAX

12 years...

Iv always liked accy, all the best for the season, and hope you land a decent manager.
You got him :( on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 2206 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Kipper,

Are you the guy that did the super photography for the Accy up till about 12 months ago?

If so,your work was quality....good mixture of fans stuff and actual action shots.

I used to look them up every week on the AccWeb........what happened?

Keep in touch with us,we are all big fans of you lot!
You got him :( on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 2153 viewsjudd

Does he know any coach firms?

Poll: What is it to be then?

You got him :( on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 2155 viewsKIPAX

You got him :( on 16:54 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Kipper,

Are you the guy that did the super photography for the Accy up till about 12 months ago?

If so,your work was quality....good mixture of fans stuff and actual action shots.

I used to look them up every week on the AccWeb........what happened?

Keep in touch with us,we are all big fans of you lot!

still there mate http://www.gallery.accringtonstanley.co.uk i just dont officialy do it for the club but thats me ...thanks :)
You got him :( on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 2133 viewsdalenumber2

Really feel for Accy - a team I have 100% respect for - and truly hope they find a good replacement. I can understand the fans are feeling like we did when Hillcroft left. Gutted.
Login to get fewer ads

You got him :( on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 2114 viewsusername

u will probably get steve eyre lol ;)
You got him :( on 19:17 - Jan 23 with 1799 viewsdownunder

Chances are, we will be keeping the new management duo warm until f**kin Baaaarnsley lose Hillcroft.
You got him :( on 19:27 - Jan 23 with 1715 viewsSalwaDale

Thanks Kipax,

Accy Stanley fans seem to be showing some true class over this whole matter.

Best of luck finding the right manager. Personally think it could be Paul Cook.

Hope Coleman can be successful with us - who knows what that actually entails though.

TBBT

You got him :( on 06:07 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsrochdalefan9

You got him :( on 19:27 - Jan 23 by SalwaDale

Thanks Kipax,

Accy Stanley fans seem to be showing some true class over this whole matter.

Best of luck finding the right manager. Personally think it could be Paul Cook.

Hope Coleman can be successful with us - who knows what that actually entails though.

Really feel for Accy fans. Loved seeing you in the play-offs. Hope you can do it again. Us smaller teams need to stick together when times are hard like this.
You got him :( on 08:12 - Jan 24 with 1419 viewsJumeirahDale

Good post KIPAX, and you can rest assured we know exactly how you feel to have your management team nicked. All the best for the season!
You got him :( on 08:16 - Jan 24 with 1420 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Credit to you KIPAX for not opening your post with the nauseating '(insert club name here) fan here in peace'

:-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024