Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GRIMESY 16:18 - Jan 28 with 1171 viewsdaleyounggun

Wot did I say play this man and he scores goals if beech played him more we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now
GRIMESY on 17:06 - Jan 28 with 1108 viewsMasher

You dont half talk bollox sometimes!! Grimes had done nothing for weeks before Eyre got the boot . Beech had just a FEW games in charge so tell me why is it Beech's fault that we are in this mess?? What about the 20 or so games when Eyre was in charge? Jeez Unbelieveable

Up The Dale!!

GRIMESY on 17:10 - Jan 28 with 1074 views442Dale

It's nothing to do with goals. It was his hard work, constant running and commitment.

He wasn't the only one who had improved in those areas.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

GRIMESY on 17:51 - Jan 28 with 961 viewsYouTubeDale

Grimesy epitomized Dale's performance today. From the off he was chasing back and putting much much more effort in. And guess what? He got exactly what he deserved. I posted recently that Grimes should be the first to be shown the door, but if Coleman can fire him up then he could be our saviour. Although AA scored he should have had another when he shot at the goalie and didn't pick his spot. AA hasn't got that finishing touch. It's Grimesy who is the real goalscorer, and although it is a team game, as we witnessed today, Grimesy can add that vital coup de gras to gain those vital points.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

GRIMESY on 17:56 - Jan 28 with 922 viewsMasher

The improvements were there to see from all the players today. Its amazing what happens when you get someone with the man management skills of Coleman and Bell

Up The Dale!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024