Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Damien Reeves? 16:06 - Feb 7 with 1695 viewsShun

Is this the striker we're apparently chasing? From Altrincham? Apparently a few other clubs are after him, including Dagenham, Shrewsbury, and Killie. He's scored 32 goals this season and will be available on a free in the summer.

Anybody know any more about him and whether we are actually interested in him?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Damien Reeves? on 16:32 - Feb 7 with 1634 viewsBigKindo

26 year old from Donny, 5 foot 9 inch tall. 6 Non league clubs since 2008/9 and apparently with no football league experience.
Damien Reeves? on 16:44 - Feb 7 with 1594 viewsnew_eyra

.... John shaw .....
Damien Reeves? on 21:21 - Feb 7 with 1330 viewsDale92

Damien Reeves? on 16:44 - Feb 7 by new_eyra

.... John shaw .....

Always rated him... Under rated player that never got a run of games to show what he could do. Unfortunately injuries got the best of him when he was with us

This is the One, I've waited for

Damien Reeves? on 00:30 - Feb 8 with 1225 viewsupthedale

Damien Reeves? on 16:44 - Feb 7 by new_eyra

.... John shaw .....

Not really the same thing if we get him on a free like the OP said.
Damien Reeves? on 07:39 - Feb 8 with 1168 viewscy74

Damien Reeves? on 21:21 - Feb 7 by Dale92

Always rated him... Under rated player that never got a run of games to show what he could do. Unfortunately injuries got the best of him when he was with us

Spot on, the talent was there but injuries and other talented forwards blocked his way
Damien Reeves? on 07:43 - Feb 8 with 1163 viewsRalphs12

Damien Reeves? on 07:39 - Feb 8 by cy74

Spot on, the talent was there but injuries and other talented forwards blocked his way

We've definately had a lot worse than shaw, sadly he was out too soon in my opinion. Glad to see he's banging them in for gateshead, always seemed a nice chap.
Damien Reeves? on 09:06 - Feb 8 with 1110 viewsnew_eyra

Damien Reeves? on 07:43 - Feb 8 by Ralphs12

We've definately had a lot worse than shaw, sadly he was out too soon in my opinion. Glad to see he's banging them in for gateshead, always seemed a nice chap.

agreed, but I think we could do alot better, especially if as Coleman has stated before "there is money there if needed", obviously it's cheaper to get the players in on a free but wages could be spent on others. I'd be happy to see Reeves come to dale though.
Damien Reeves? on 15:40 - Feb 8 with 995 viewsShun

Unless we've actually seen the player we don't know what he'll be like. It's all speculation, of course, he could turn out like Shaw or, god forbid, Iyseden Christie, but then again he could turn out like Charlie Austin or Craig Mckail-Smith.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024