Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Davies 08:04 - Mar 7 with 2261 viewsswamp_thing

Steven Davies performance against the Tangerines last night was one of the best I've seen from a Rams player in recent years. He held the ball up well, intelligent lay-offs and passes, found good positons for himself and scored two good goals. I was certain he'd get a hat-trick last night, but he probably saved that for hext Tuesday:-)
Steven Davies on 10:18 - Mar 7 with 2245 viewszhabba

It was a good team performance last night, after a slow start. Davies looks like he wants to make up for lost time. I liked the shape last night, but I don't like the idea of pushing Bryson out wide with Carroll in the middle. I thought Hendrick played well, although he gave the ball away a time or two he got his foot in all game. We've been missing that in the last few weeks.

Steven Davies on 11:35 - Mar 7 with 2237 viewsRabbram10

Where's Bailey surely he's better than Carroll?
Carrolls weak & dosent really look up to the rigours of this division!
With that said it was a good result last against a strong Blackpool side & I agree with Swampy Steve Davies looked strong last night, hope he keeps it up!!
Am I going soft, did i just say good result, is this a reality check, what's going on
😊😊😄😄 lol!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Steven Davies on 11:54 - Mar 7 with 2232 viewshemingway

Steven Davies on 11:35 - Mar 7 by Rabbram10

Where's Bailey surely he's better than Carroll?
Carrolls weak & dosent really look up to the rigours of this division!
With that said it was a good result last against a strong Blackpool side & I agree with Swampy Steve Davies looked strong last night, hope he keeps it up!!
Am I going soft, did i just say good result, is this a reality check, what's going on
😊😊😄😄 lol!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Makes you wonder how well we might have done with a fit Steven Davies all season.

ranting for the greater good

Steven Davies on 22:04 - Mar 7 with 2205 viewsCaliforniaRam

Don't get too excited he'll no doubt be sold six months prior to the end of his contract, as will any other young player that shows any sign of being worth more than Derby can afford to pay them. Don't be fooled by Nigel's comments that they are grooming players for the future. It is in fact a true statement, but he doesn't mean for Derby County. I fear we will slowly become the Crewe Alexander of the Championship, a club that provides players for other teams with more financial guts as we continue in mediocrity somewhere around 14th place or less.
Steven Davies on 02:14 - Mar 11 with 2153 viewspremierclass

Steven Davies on 22:04 - Mar 7 by CaliforniaRam

Don't get too excited he'll no doubt be sold six months prior to the end of his contract, as will any other young player that shows any sign of being worth more than Derby can afford to pay them. Don't be fooled by Nigel's comments that they are grooming players for the future. It is in fact a true statement, but he doesn't mean for Derby County. I fear we will slowly become the Crewe Alexander of the Championship, a club that provides players for other teams with more financial guts as we continue in mediocrity somewhere around 14th place or less.

More realistically don't get too excited because Davies has usually followed a good performance with one of anonymity, and so it proved today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024