Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theo 20:34 - Mar 24 with 1329 viewsswamp_thing

can be a Rams hero. Today his first touch was quite good and workrate is tremendous as usual. If he continues like this, he'll either be a huge Rams hero or sold for big bucks. Theo, Theo.
Theo on 21:30 - Mar 24 with 1327 viewsdavram

Considering his lack of Championship experience when he came to Derby after his brief setback move to Millwall, and his efforts to win over many armchair "experts" whilst working hard at his game this season, he's one player that is giving full value & has continued to improve.

Maybe as he gains confidence his touch and awareness will improve further. What about his cool goal at Doncaster?

We've seen enough journeymen and one or two lightweight prima donnas in recent seasons, and Theo is proving that he's neither.

Still waiting for "Mr Runaroundalot" Tyson to justify actually being at Derby. In the real world outside football nowadays, few people just are given a similar chance to keep their job. He doesn't look "desperate" to score to me...

Any early thoughts on who might be Rams' Player of the Year, folks?
Theo on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 1323 viewstaffyram

Theo on 21:30 - Mar 24 by davram

Considering his lack of Championship experience when he came to Derby after his brief setback move to Millwall, and his efforts to win over many armchair "experts" whilst working hard at his game this season, he's one player that is giving full value & has continued to improve.

Maybe as he gains confidence his touch and awareness will improve further. What about his cool goal at Doncaster?

We've seen enough journeymen and one or two lightweight prima donnas in recent seasons, and Theo is proving that he's neither.

Still waiting for "Mr Runaroundalot" Tyson to justify actually being at Derby. In the real world outside football nowadays, few people just are given a similar chance to keep their job. He doesn't look "desperate" to score to me...

Any early thoughts on who might be Rams' Player of the Year, folks?

For me Player of the Season (so far) is Bryson, followed closely by Shackell and coming fast on the rails - Roberts!!! Now there's a surprise I can hear you say
Theo on 09:20 - Mar 25 with 1313 viewsramsand

Theo on 21:47 - Mar 24 by taffyram

For me Player of the Season (so far) is Bryson, followed closely by Shackell and coming fast on the rails - Roberts!!! Now there's a surprise I can hear you say

Admittedly not many people have been voting, but if you look at the players ratings given by the fans on this page, Skackell and Ward have had the most MOM votes followed by Roberts.
Theo on 10:16 - Mar 25 with 1307 viewshemingway

Theo on 09:20 - Mar 25 by ramsand

Admittedly not many people have been voting, but if you look at the players ratings given by the fans on this page, Skackell and Ward have had the most MOM votes followed by Roberts.

Ward for me, without question.

As for Theo, how many of us thought he'd even get 11 games this season, let alone 11 goals?

ranting for the greater good

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024