Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United 13:48 - Apr 22 with 2353 viewsJamie

Scum. That is all.
United on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 1672 viewsQPR1882

3-1

GET IN THERE

COME ON UNITED
United on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 1667 viewsessextaxiboy

We need them to win this . and put City away.
Anything for them on the last game will be bad for us .
The manager may even be in the departure lounge .
United on 13:53 - Apr 22 with 1643 viewsQPR1882

United on 13:50 - Apr 22 by essextaxiboy

We need them to win this . and put City away.
Anything for them on the last game will be bad for us .
The manager may even be in the departure lounge .

Exactly..........

If the title race is over before we have to go up to Manchester it may be the difference to us staying up or going down......

COME ON UNITED
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
United on 13:55 - Apr 22 with 1621 viewsJamie

City arent going to play the kids last game no matter what happens. Mancini will want a big win.

Utd played Blackpool last day last season with the title decided and Blackpool needing a win. Utd won 5-2.
United on 13:56 - Apr 22 with 1589 viewsSpiritofGregory

Got to support Utd. We need City to lose the title which will be a major blow considering at one point they were ahead. City won't care about our game, if they lose the title to their rivals.
United on 13:57 - Apr 22 with 1599 viewsTGRRRSSS

In a sense them needing something might make it harder psychologically than if it's a nothing game (for them)
United on 13:58 - Apr 22 with 1589 viewsandygg

Hopefully Wolves can kick lumps out of the City players, they should target Aguero and Tevez for special treatment.
United on 14:01 - Apr 22 with 1584 viewsessextaxiboy

United on 13:55 - Apr 22 by Jamie

City arent going to play the kids last game no matter what happens. Mancini will want a big win.

Utd played Blackpool last day last season with the title decided and Blackpool needing a win. Utd won 5-2.

Spurs are a good example of how a team is affected if the they think the manager is off.
United were the Champions not the ones who just lost it
Login to get fewer ads

United on 14:03 - Apr 22 with 1553 viewsSpiritofGregory

United on 13:57 - Apr 22 by TGRRRSSS

In a sense them needing something might make it harder psychologically than if it's a nothing game (for them)

You wait, City will lose the title, the fans will be pissed off and turn on the team, Mancini will lose it with the players, the board will look to replace him, players will go awol....
United on 14:04 - Apr 22 with 1559 viewsessextaxiboy

United on 14:03 - Apr 22 by SpiritofGregory

You wait, City will lose the title, the fans will be pissed off and turn on the team, Mancini will lose it with the players, the board will look to replace him, players will go awol....

If Carlsberg made last games of the season .............
United on 14:05 - Apr 22 with 1545 viewsJamie

Even if Mancini have a rest to those going to the Euros (he won't) they still have Aguero & Tevez upfront....
United on 14:07 - Apr 22 with 1534 viewsQPR1882

United on 13:55 - Apr 22 by Jamie

Utd won 4-2 with 2 of those goals coming in the last 15 mins (?) and Blackpool were the better team for most of the game and with a little bit more luck would have won.
United on 14:12 - Apr 22 with 1496 viewsSpiritofGregory

United on 14:05 - Apr 22 by Jamie

Even if Mancini have a rest to those going to the Euros (he won't) they still have Aguero & Tevez upfront....

Tevez won't be there, he'll be back home in Argentina playing a round of golf.
United on 14:12 - Apr 22 with 1510 viewsessextaxiboy

Exactly...football mercenarys , if the titles gone they wont give a s**t.
United on 14:24 - Apr 22 with 1437 viewsJamie

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

They'll play 7 minimum.
United on 14:25 - Apr 22 with 1436 viewsRangersandProud

BOLLO(&S!!

of course my f**k ups look bad when you remember then!

United on 14:26 - Apr 22 with 1427 viewswestberksr

fukkin manyoo scumbags
United on 14:30 - Apr 22 with 1390 viewsactionword

I'm glad you are still posting your opinions as fact. I bow down to your superior knowledge.
United on 14:34 - Apr 22 with 1360 viewsJamie

United on 14:30 - Apr 22 by actionword

I'm glad you are still posting your opinions as fact. I bow down to your superior knowledge.

My pleasure. Well return to this on the last day when Aguero & Tevez start.
United on 14:38 - Apr 22 with 1339 viewsactionword

United on 14:34 - Apr 22 by Jamie

My pleasure. Well return to this on the last day when Aguero & Tevez start.

They may well start and you can give yourself a self-congratulatory pat on the back. However, do you not agree that if the title is over before our game versus City there is a better chance of us getting something?
United on 14:46 - Apr 22 with 1294 viewsSpiritofGregory

United on 14:38 - Apr 22 by actionword

They may well start and you can give yourself a self-congratulatory pat on the back. However, do you not agree that if the title is over before our game versus City there is a better chance of us getting something?

They'll only start or give a s*it if Man City have something to play for. If they have something to play for, they will crucify us.
United on 14:53 - Apr 22 with 677 viewsJamie

United on 14:38 - Apr 22 by actionword

No, I dont think Mancini will let them go out and put in a half-hearted performance, even if the title is gone. Mancini is still fighting to stay in the job should they not win the title.
United on 15:01 - Apr 22 with 650 viewsSpiritofGregory

United on 14:53 - Apr 22 by Jamie

No, I dont think Mancini will let them go out and put in a half-hearted performance, even if the title is gone. Mancini is still fighting to stay in the job should they not win the title.

The players won't want to play well 'just to save Mancini's job', least of all Tevez as he will probably be blamed by the manager for the title loss. It will be a major psycological blow if they lose the title and they will be less likely to put in a performance against us.

Todays result was a bad result for us.
United on 15:12 - Apr 22 with 624 viewsSpiritofGregory

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

This puts more pressure on to our players. We have to definitely be safe before the Man City game because if their title hopes ride on it on beating us, they will murder us. There seems to be hatred for Man Utd and love Man City on this board. Doesn't bother me if Man Utd win the title because I only care about QPR staying in the Premier League.
United on 15:21 - Apr 22 with 617 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hate for Man United isn't love for Man City it's just hate for Man UNited.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024