Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chelsea song! 16:40 - Apr 29 with 1126 viewsconnell10

we are going to wembley your going to barnsley! well i just like to say if we ever play barnsley there will be a lot more true fans watching that game than when chelsea play liverpool! the prem is full of plastic tourist glory hunting so called fans, you can say what you want about the champ but at least they are all real fans!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

chelsea song! on 16:43 - Apr 29 with 1086 viewsTGRRRSSS

Absolutley right, rather follow Rangers at Barnsley than be amongst Fake plastic fans who will get tickets for those games and wouldn't know Kerry Dixon if he came and slapped them in the face.
chelsea song! on 16:56 - Apr 29 with 999 viewsPommyhoop

chelsea song! on 16:43 - Apr 29 by TGRRRSSS

Absolutley right, rather follow Rangers at Barnsley than be amongst Fake plastic fans who will get tickets for those games and wouldn't know Kerry Dixon if he came and slapped them in the face.

ack.us/img716/9587/sourgrapescentral.jpg
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

chelsea song! on 16:57 - Apr 29 with 990 viewsconnell10

the prem is full of fake tourist plastic glory hunting fans and i focking hate it i really do! god how many of those scum fans were going to stamford bridge when they were getting 10 thousand in the 80,s? can many of their so called fake fans name the manger before rudd h??? i hate chelksea with a passion but ill take me hat off to the old school scum fans as for the johnney come latelys they can fock right off i hate em!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

chelsea song! on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 965 viewsNW5Hoop

At King's Cross I saw two men with their kids, all decked out in Chelsea kit. I said: "That was close. We nearly had you."

One of the men said: "Comment?" And then said something in French to the other one.
chelsea song! on 17:17 - Apr 29 with 923 viewsQPR1882

We sang similar last yr to fans re us going to Liverpool and them going to Hartlepool. Guess we got to take it if we want to give it.
chelsea song! on 17:29 - Apr 29 with 894 viewsGloucs_R

chelsea song! on 17:17 - Apr 29 by QPR1882

We sang similar last yr to fans re us going to Liverpool and them going to Hartlepool. Guess we got to take it if we want to give it.

Agree. Quite funny if i am honest.

Poll: Are we staying up?

chelsea song! on 18:07 - Apr 29 with 828 viewsQPR442

Actually it was "we're going to Germany, you're going to Barnsley". But agree they are are plastic
chelsea song! on 19:45 - Apr 29 with 669 viewsgrant1956

chelsea song! on 16:43 - Apr 29 by TGRRRSSS

not knowing Kerry Dixon
Surely thats a good thing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024