Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread 15:32 - May 11 with 1700 viewsHayesender

But what fecking virus keeps a young fit man out for 3 weeks ffs????

I'd be put on a stage warning if I was off work sick for that long!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:44 - May 11 with 1665 viewsA40Bosh

Shingles
Labrinthitis
Influenza
Measles
Mumps
Ruebella

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:47 - May 11 with 1642 viewsHayesender

Well it can't be any of them if as was said in another thread he was sitting in the stands eating wine gums last Sunday

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:48 - May 11 with 1639 viewsNorthernr

Got to say the first thing that sprang to my mind was glandular fever - Quashie and Bircham had it previously with us.
Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:50 - May 11 with 1625 viewsA40Bosh

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:47 - May 11 by Hayesender

Well it can't be any of them if as was said in another thread he was sitting in the stands eating wine gums last Sunday

Trust me, it is easy to sit down and eat wine gums and drink coffee with Labrinthitis - just as long as you do not move your head too quickly!

Shingles can wipe out the fittest person for weeks at a time but they can seem to look fine - remember he is recovering from a virus not actually in the middle of it.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:51 - May 11 with 1618 viewsTonto

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:50 - May 11 by A40Bosh

Trust me, it is easy to sit down and eat wine gums and drink coffee with Labrinthitis - just as long as you do not move your head too quickly!

Shingles can wipe out the fittest person for weeks at a time but they can seem to look fine - remember he is recovering from a virus not actually in the middle of it.

shingles is mega infectious though - there is no way they would let him near the first team if he had it.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:51 - May 11 with 1616 viewsJamie

About 10 years back Markus Babbel contracted Guillain-Barre and missed 12 months for Liverpool..
Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:53 - May 11 with 1608 viewsHayesender

As I have absolutely no idea what labbywhatsit is, I'll have to take your word for it

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:55 - May 11 with 1597 viewsHayesender

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:51 - May 11 by Jamie

About 10 years back Markus Babbel contracted Guillain-Barre and missed 12 months for Liverpool..

I also have no idea what this is. Time to get out my medical journal

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:05 - May 11 with 1557 viewsHollowayRanger

ive had a bug for 3 weeks it comes it goes but never leaves me ,driving me crazy as its got worse again this week nasty cough coughing up green slime runny noise chest aching and breathing heavy

not happy but im a nobody looking after myself BADLY

like to think diakites got the best looking after him...badly?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:12 - May 11 with 1520 viewsWinchestR

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:44 - May 11 by A40Bosh

Shingles
Labrinthitis
Influenza
Measles
Mumps
Ruebella

If it's mumps he'll have balls the size of grapfruit
Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:13 - May 11 with 1519 viewsWinchestR

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:44 - May 11 by A40Bosh

Shingles
Labrinthitis
Influenza
Measles
Mumps
Ruebella

If it's mumps he'll have balls the size of grapefruit
Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:14 - May 11 with 1516 viewskingsburyR

He has Manflu............

Could be out for weeks yet.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:15 - May 11 with 1510 viewsBazWoT

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 15:51 - May 11 by Jamie

The Spanish football bloke?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 06:28 - May 12 with 1323 viewstimcocking

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:15 - May 11 by BazWoT

The Spanish football bloke?

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 11:35 - May 12 with 1124 viewsDylanP

Sorry Clive for starting another Diakate thread on 16:14 - May 11 by kingsburyR

He has Manflu............

Could be out for weeks yet.

Funny as sh*t!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024