Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR 09:52 - May 13 with 1387 viewsthisismyengland

More on Patrick Barclay's dire, sentimental pro-Bolton claptrap in a LONDON paper.

http://tinyurl.com/d8pew82

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 10:08 - May 13 with 1350 viewsMattnme

I'm either missing something or extremely paranoid but I do get the impression the media as a whole would prefer it if we got relegated. Bring back Micheal Wale.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 10:37 - May 13 with 1295 viewscanary

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 10:08 - May 13 by Mattnme

I'm either missing something or extremely paranoid but I do get the impression the media as a whole would prefer it if we got relegated. Bring back Micheal Wale.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

WHEN Bolton go down today it will be because they simply havent been good enough this season.

How the Huck is it QPR's fault that Muamba suffered what he suffered?

They're just a nasty little Northern club who are out of place in the premier league.

Good riddance to them.
forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 10:40 - May 13 with 1282 viewsTheBlob

It's not about the wishes of supporters from other clubs,or the country in general,it's just a few journos with vested interests.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 11:34 - May 13 with 1203 viewsWatfordR

Muamba's teammates had him watching them for the home games v Spurs and WBA, and that, plus a Keystone Kops style own goal to put them 2 up with 15 minutes to go and almost safe, wasn't enough to inspire them to the points or performances they needed.

They are sh1te, they know they are sh1te, the only reason they aren't already gone is p1ss poor officiating and outrageous good luck for a team that's struggling.

They are going down, and they'll deserve to.
forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 11:43 - May 13 with 1177 viewscanary

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 11:34 - May 13 by WatfordR

Muamba's teammates had him watching them for the home games v Spurs and WBA, and that, plus a Keystone Kops style own goal to put them 2 up with 15 minutes to go and almost safe, wasn't enough to inspire them to the points or performances they needed.

They are sh1te, they know they are sh1te, the only reason they aren't already gone is p1ss poor officiating and outrageous good luck for a team that's struggling.

They are going down, and they'll deserve to.

Well said WatfordR

They were nigh on safe with 15 mins to go last week!

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 13:43 - May 13 with 1075 viewsTGRRRSSS

I've noticed this for a while seems a huge dislike for all things QPR even this morning on SSupp.
However apart from Dunn they all reckoned Rangers would stay up.
I wish Muamba well personally in his battle with illness and that beyond that fck it hope they go down (well obviously I guess)
forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 13:45 - May 13 with 1070 viewsWeaverQPR

I think its to do with the fact that Muamba is the only person in the world to have ever had a heart attack.

@WeavQPR

forget the crocodile tears for Bolton: it's all about QPR on 13:46 - May 13 with 1065 viewsTGRRRSSS

btw I tweeted the link to him, not the first time he's been anti QPR this season and I brought him to task before as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024