Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Amit not saying much recently? 22:20 - May 14 with 2175 viewsSomersetHoops

Amit was the one person through the bad and good recent times who kept his integrity and helped us believe things could be better when Briatore and Ecclestone were in charge. Although I'm sure we are all pleased with what TF has been saying and doing, it would be nice to hear that Amit has retained his enthusiasm and is still having input to the operation of the club.

Lets face it he helped bring in in NW to help get us get back to the top and must have gone through some difficult times like we all have. I would like to see a few words from him to know he is enjoying what has been achieved - just. I know we have statements from our PR team, but they lack the passion that can only come from committed individual directors and it would be good to know they are operating as a team in the interests of the club and hear from some of the others as well as the good stuff coming from Tony Fernandes.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Who's Next?

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:23 - May 14 with 2129 viewsElHoop

He did just tweet this:

http://p.twimg.com/As4U7rUCAAAJ9W_.jpg:large
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:26 - May 14 with 2113 viewsSomersetHoops

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:23 - May 14 by ElHoop

He did just tweet this:

http://p.twimg.com/As4U7rUCAAAJ9W_.jpg:large

That's good I don't do twitter so don't see what he says on there.

Who's Next?

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:37 - May 14 with 2045 viewsWinchestR

He was on 5 Live a bit earlier on. Gave a good account of himself as usual, whilst trying to avoid being drawn into giving a view one way or the other on Barton's rampage.
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:46 - May 14 with 1997 viewsWeaverQPR

who's the one at the front bobbing down?

@WeavQPR

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 23:06 - May 14 with 1925 viewsSharpy

That boy Mackie`s hung.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:12 - May 15 with 1628 viewsTacticalR

Just for you SomersetHoops, Amit Bhatia was interviewed on the Monday Night Club on Radio 5 live.

You can get the whole podcast here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/5lfd

Barton discussion starts at about 1hr05mins, Amit Bhatia interview starts about 1hr09mins.

He wouldn't be drawn on what action will be taken against Barton.

Air hostess clique

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 22:28 - May 15 with 1573 viewsDylanP

Amit has something on Twitter daily about QPR.

To be honest, the main reason that I have Twitter is to see what the QPR management and players have to say after each match. Mostly its pretty predictable, but there are surprises every now and then

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 01:04 - May 16 with 1426 viewsGetMeRangers

Earlier in the podcast I randomly came across Motson suggesting that the second goal from city should be looked at a gain for a possible foul on Paddy.... PK was certainly complaining after it went in. But as Motson says... does not matter now
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 01:45 - May 16 with 1404 viewsTacticalR

Vincent Kompany also has a hold of Clint Hill's arm for the second goal, and uses his hold to pull him in a different direction.

Air hostess clique

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 03:55 - May 16 with 1374 viewstimcocking

Who is that Ian tw@t in the interview giving Amit a hard time and trying to put words in his mouth he never said? That was out of order. Amit's answer that the club will deal with Joey Barton and he doesn't wish to comment is fair enough. It's the correct answer imo.
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 08:58 - May 16 with 1250 viewsGetMeRangers

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 03:55 - May 16 by timcocking

Who is that Ian tw@t in the interview giving Amit a hard time and trying to put words in his mouth he never said? That was out of order. Amit's answer that the club will deal with Joey Barton and he doesn't wish to comment is fair enough. It's the correct answer imo.

Whoever he was he made a complete fool of himself. Like a very amateur John Humphreys and not bright enough to persue the question in a manner that might have got him closer to condonning or otherwise. He would ahve ben better to ask about our general discipline over the season with 9 reds and how he felt about it as one of the shareholders
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 11:59 - May 16 with 1122 viewstimcocking

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 08:58 - May 16 by GetMeRangers

Whoever he was he made a complete fool of himself. Like a very amateur John Humphreys and not bright enough to persue the question in a manner that might have got him closer to condonning or otherwise. He would ahve ben better to ask about our general discipline over the season with 9 reds and how he felt about it as one of the shareholders

The guy was pretty rude i reckon. That annoyed me. It was Joey Barton that acted like a total pr!ck, not Amit Bhatia.
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 12:24 - May 16 with 1071 viewsdaveB

It was Ian Mcgarry, a chelsea supporting journo from the Sun who made a complete prat of himself on that show the other week when talking about Hodgson, almost crying and stamping his feet that Redknapp didn't get the job.
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 12:32 - May 16 with 1047 viewsJonDoeman

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 11:59 - May 16 by timcocking

The guy was pretty rude i reckon. That annoyed me. It was Joey Barton that acted like a total pr!ck, not Amit Bhatia.

He was, Amit kept his cool though and swatted him away!

It Is What It Is !!

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 13:01 - May 16 with 966 viewsTacticalR

The whole podcast is rather discordant as you have Ian Mcgarry's 'Scottish bruiser' style combined with Steve Claridge's whining (which at times verges on the hysterical).

Air hostess clique

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 16:13 - May 16 with 869 viewsSomersetHoops

Thanks everyone for the reassurance that all seems to be well at camp LR - long may it continue.

Who's Next?

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 17:49 - May 16 with 782 viewstimcocking

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 13:01 - May 16 by TacticalR

The whole podcast is rather discordant as you have Ian Mcgarry's 'Scottish bruiser' style combined with Steve Claridge's whining (which at times verges on the hysterical).

Claridge is laughable at best
Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 23:29 - May 16 with 695 viewsRanger78

Why is Amit not saying much recently? on 12:24 - May 16 by daveB

It was Ian Mcgarry, a chelsea supporting journo from the Sun who made a complete prat of himself on that show the other week when talking about Hodgson, almost crying and stamping his feet that Redknapp didn't get the job.

I heard both shows. The journo us a total scum bag. The hodgson one was embarrasing and cringe worthy!!

The guy infuriates me..... Typical Chels
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024