Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? 18:15 - May 16 with 1025 viewscoolranger

After Sunday's 'love in' with the Citeh fans should we forge some kind of bond with them?

Just thinking of some of the squad players we might be able to pick up on loan from them, and after our generosity in extra time on Sunday, I think the least Citeh can do is agree to pay all their loanees wages........!

Have to admit I left the Etihad with a soft spot for Citeh after a unique experience in their company.
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 18:40 - May 16 with 983 viewsR_from_afar

I'd be up for that, two rising forces getting together in a sort of mutually respectful imperial alliance.

QPR and Citeh will forever be inextricably linked thanks to what was a truly momentous occasion for both clubs.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 18:49 - May 16 with 963 viewscoolranger

Well having met over twenty Citeh fans before and after the match I detected a recognition from them that we are in some ways similar clubs, albeit Citeh are slightly larger at the moment.....

Citeh fans know we have also been 'through the mill' for over ten years now, and I think they respect that and more importantly they respect how well Rangers' fans responded at the end of a momentous game for them and us - all credit to Rangers' fans who I thought were terrific on a day when it was tough to keep your head.

Put it this way, if I was a Manc I'd be a blue!
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 18:57 - May 16 with 944 viewsQPR_John

I wonder how this admiration Manchester City fans have for us and some of our fans have for them would have played out had we not lost on Sunday
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 19:14 - May 16 with 918 viewswood_hoop

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 18:57 - May 16 by QPR_John

I wonder how this admiration Manchester City fans have for us and some of our fans have for them would have played out had we not lost on Sunday

If they had not won.....then probably would have been far different, but then they did and for that reason they came away with a positive attitude towards our club and its supporters, who helped enormously, show that they also appreciated what a momentus day it had become.

There is enough intense rivalry between the tribes of football, and its what makes the game what it is, if just for a change clubs can find common ground and supporters maybe for but two games in a season don't want the other to lose as intensly as is usual then can't be a bad thing.

Two halve scarfs are still a big no no...........

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 23:05 - May 16 with 796 viewsBlueWhiteHoops

Any other game where an away player was lucky not to get nicked for assault would warrant blood on the streets but since they won the title everythings just fine and dandy!!!
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 23:24 - May 16 with 773 viewssmegma

Adebayor was out on loan all season , maybe we could have him for next season !!
Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 23:51 - May 16 with 750 viewsqprmick

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 18:49 - May 16 by coolranger

Well having met over twenty Citeh fans before and after the match I detected a recognition from them that we are in some ways similar clubs, albeit Citeh are slightly larger at the moment.....

Citeh fans know we have also been 'through the mill' for over ten years now, and I think they respect that and more importantly they respect how well Rangers' fans responded at the end of a momentous game for them and us - all credit to Rangers' fans who I thought were terrific on a day when it was tough to keep your head.

Put it this way, if I was a Manc I'd be a blue!

Slightly larger???They have a record crowd of 82000 at Maine Road, they have won a stack of silverware going back to 1899. Sorry they are more than slightly larger. The one thing we have in common is very passionate supporters.

Qprmick

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 00:23 - May 17 with 729 viewsalexferguson60

Rangers to be 'twinned' with Citeh? on 23:51 - May 16 by qprmick

Slightly larger???They have a record crowd of 82000 at Maine Road, they have won a stack of silverware going back to 1899. Sorry they are more than slightly larger. The one thing we have in common is very passionate supporters.

We both shared Mike Sheron, after all...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024