Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio signing now 15:43 - Jul 2 with 5193 viewskingscrossdean

Just signing now! Sock his hand as I walked out of the staff entrance. Should be anouced tomoro!!!Urssssssss
Fabio signing now on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 1611 viewsNeil_SI

This is an excellent signing for us, albeit even if it is a loan. He's young and hungry and has the right potential to progress with us if he gives it his all.

It's important to sometimes have young players who still need to grow in terms of their mentality and maturity and he's at a stage where he really needs to do that and accelerate his development. A player in that stage of their career is usually always dynamic, vibrant and purposeful on the pitch, so hopefully he'll be that way for us.

I would have thought he'd play at left-back here.
Fabio signing now on 17:00 - Jul 2 with 1606 viewsJamie

Good signing all round really, great versatility for Hughes, has played in the Prem & Champions League and has Brazilian International caps and offers us something we've struggled without in the past which is pace. Cant see how anyone can be anything but happy to see him come in.

Fancy we'll be saying the same things in 9 months about Fabio as we were about Kyle Walker.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fabio signing now on 17:17 - Jul 2 with 1548 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fabio signing now on 16:17 - Jul 2 by Jamie

Hughes doesn't seem to rare Traore, and personally I think he is better at LM than LB.

Taiwo is rumoured to be joining Benfica.

Again, said this before but this 'Hughes doesn't rate Traore' stuff has no basis in fact.
At first Hugher played Taiwo, but then Traore replaced him in the side on merit. Traore then got injured v Liverpool, Taiwo came back in, played well, and as we kept clean sheets at home, Hughes kept the same defence. He may well believe Traore is a better player than Taiwo, but he rightly kept that back 4 intact. Hughes rates good players and Traore is a good player. I doubt there's an issue.

Bare bones.

Fabio signing now on 17:23 - Jul 2 with 1528 viewsadhoc_qpr

Happy with this signing and we've again strengthened the squad without much outlay.

Fabio can play either fullback position or on either wing too, young, good pedigree) champs league, brazil caps) and has the motivation to prove to Fergie that he has a Utd future.
Fabio signing now on 17:25 - Jul 2 with 1516 viewsNorthernr

Fabio signing now on 17:17 - Jul 2 by Antti_Heinola

Again, said this before but this 'Hughes doesn't rate Traore' stuff has no basis in fact.
At first Hugher played Taiwo, but then Traore replaced him in the side on merit. Traore then got injured v Liverpool, Taiwo came back in, played well, and as we kept clean sheets at home, Hughes kept the same defence. He may well believe Traore is a better player than Taiwo, but he rightly kept that back 4 intact. Hughes rates good players and Traore is a good player. I doubt there's an issue.

I really want to see Traore given a run wide left, he can cross a seriously good ball.

Touch of the Fitz Halls about him fitness wise though - always seems to be pulling up with one load of hypochondria after another.
Fabio signing now on 17:30 - Jul 2 with 1494 viewsadhoc_qpr

Fabio signing now on 17:25 - Jul 2 by Northernr

I really want to see Traore given a run wide left, he can cross a seriously good ball.

Touch of the Fitz Halls about him fitness wise though - always seems to be pulling up with one load of hypochondria after another.

If you put Traore wide left where do you put Taarabt though?
Fabio signing now on 17:45 - Jul 2 with 1456 viewsNov77

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/fabio-da-silva-301347/index28.html

Question marks over his fitness?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fabio signing now on 18:05 - Jul 2 with 1383 viewsWeAreQPR12

I remember going 2 old trafford with my mates watching us in the carling cup. I know his brother is better but he did this bit of skill and took out 3 of our players in the corner. Never would I have thought back then we would end up signing his brother who offers pace and energy. I rate the guy but I have 2 disagree with jamie, no where near in the same class as kyle walker and he won't ever get 2 his level imo because kyle has all the attributes
Login to get fewer ads

Fabio signing now on 18:06 - Jul 2 with 1381 viewsDanVanDyke

Fabio signing now on 17:45 - Jul 2 by Nov77

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/fabio-da-silva-301347/index28.html

Question marks over his fitness?

Question marks over the knowledge the average Red Cafe poster has about us! Hill released and we're sponsored by two companies. They all seem to rate him fairly highly and want him back so that's a good sign. Although they also seem to have expected the same of Macheda!
Fabio signing now on 18:14 - Jul 2 with 1358 viewsDylanP

If he can remain fit, this will be a great addition to the squad. It doesn't sound like he has any intention of staying, though. We are 'just' a stepping stone to him. Get lots of game, impress and grab a spot in the United squad, which is where he wants to be. That is a shame. It is always a little disappointing to be training other teams' players just for them to leave once they have impressed. Having said that, probably the only way we could attract such highly rated talent at this stage in our development.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fabio signing now on 18:16 - Jul 2 with 1350 viewsMrSheen

Oh yes...

Fabio signing now on 18:31 - Jul 2 with 1317 viewsted_hendrix

He needs a nickname.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fabio signing now on 18:35 - Jul 2 with 1306 viewsWeAreQPR12

Fabio signing now on 18:31 - Jul 2 by ted_hendrix

He needs a nickname.

Ted what's this all about, that u won't let gareth bale out of your pocket 2 play in the olympics?
Fabio signing now on 18:45 - Jul 2 with 1284 viewsBrazilNutR

We've got a Brazilian..la la la la...

Pleased about this one, as much so I can now finally tell people that a Brazilian plays for us (I live in Brazil). Albeit the twins are not greatly known here as they never played for any of the clubs here at senior level..but do have some caps for the national team.
Think he could be a good signing.. 58 first team appearances for MAN U isn't bad... definately got some pace, which is always useful.
Fabio signing now on 18:49 - Jul 2 with 1276 viewsJamie

Fabio signing now on 18:05 - Jul 2 by WeAreQPR12

I remember going 2 old trafford with my mates watching us in the carling cup. I know his brother is better but he did this bit of skill and took out 3 of our players in the corner. Never would I have thought back then we would end up signing his brother who offers pace and energy. I rate the guy but I have 2 disagree with jamie, no where near in the same class as kyle walker and he won't ever get 2 his level imo because kyle has all the attributes

You should probably read that again.

I said we will be raving about him at the end of his loan ala Walker, not that he was or would be as good as Walker.
Fabio signing now on 20:22 - Jul 2 with 1193 viewsKevinPR

Fabio signing now on 18:45 - Jul 2 by BrazilNutR

We've got a Brazilian..la la la la...

Pleased about this one, as much so I can now finally tell people that a Brazilian plays for us (I live in Brazil). Albeit the twins are not greatly known here as they never played for any of the clubs here at senior level..but do have some caps for the national team.
Think he could be a good signing.. 58 first team appearances for MAN U isn't bad... definately got some pace, which is always useful.

Perone?

Fabio signing now on 20:37 - Jul 2 with 1181 viewsRanger78

Fabio signing now on 16:24 - Jul 2 by WatfordR

Think the days of having utility players all over the place are gone for us. We have two full backs (Fabio and Traore) and four CBs (Anton, Onuoha, Nelsen and Hill). We could do at least another two FBs, one either flank, and I think a really imposing leader at CB, such as Chris Samba.

I too would like to see Traore get more game time. I am not aure we news 2 more FBs, I think there is a good mix. Surely Luke Young is noy that bad?? For me he could fill a squad number without any problem.

Think we need to focus on a top CB
Fabio signing now on 21:06 - Jul 2 with 1145 viewsTrom

From the offical:

"Fabio will link up with his new QPR team-mates at pre-season training on Monday, ironically the day when he celebrates his 22nd birthday."

What's ironic about joining on your birthday???
Fabio signing now on 21:09 - Jul 2 with 1138 viewshoopstilidie

Fabio signing now on 21:06 - Jul 2 by Trom

From the offical:

"Fabio will link up with his new QPR team-mates at pre-season training on Monday, ironically the day when he celebrates his 22nd birthday."

What's ironic about joining on your birthday???

I think Alanis Morissette is now working in our press office.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fabio signing now on 21:17 - Jul 2 with 1122 viewsade_qpr

Fabio signing now on 21:09 - Jul 2 by hoopstilidie

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Fabio signing now on 21:59 - Jul 2 with 1090 viewsTripper

How serious can you take this guy's opinion when you look at the picture of Fabio he's used !

http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2012/07/blogs/is-qpr-really-the-best-club-for-fabio

Fabio signing now on 22:17 - Jul 2 with 1060 viewshamptonhillhoop

Fabio signing now on 21:09 - Jul 2 by hoopstilidie

It's like raiiiiiiiiin on wedding day, a free ride when you've already paid, neither of which are remotely ironic, an argument I've been having since 1997
Fabio signing now on 22:50 - Jul 3 with 968 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would like to see him start and not used as a back up IMO , he looks class , sometimes reckless and a few mistakes in him , but looks hungry for the ball and never gives up. I would like to see him RB with Onuoha in the middle or LB .

Now we have a player who was captain of the Brazilian Under 17's and has played in a Champions League Final against Barcelona.

Still cannot believe it.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024