Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers dropping down to Division 3 15:09 - Jul 13 with 3723 viewsolympicdale

Good, shouldn't have been in question, would love to see the faces of the Celtic fans at this moment.

Life is a game of fate.

Rangers dropping down to Division 3 on 12:41 - Jul 15 with 596 viewsolympicdale

Rangers dropping down to Division 3 on 12:13 - Jul 15 by TVOS1907

Hampden Park & Ibrox.

Murrayfield is a rugby stadium.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

didnt think of Ibrox 4th division and Ibrox doesnt come to mind, i know Murryfield is for Rugby, thought must have been that over East Stirling though

Life is a game of fate.

Rangers dropping down to Division 3 on 15:09 - Jul 15 with 565 viewsphomem

Inverness kicking off over rangers demotion despite 25 out of 30 clubs and most of the sol agreeing to it
Rangers dropping down to Division 3 on 15:32 - Jul 15 with 552 viewsSuddenLad

I've tried to catch up with all this Rangers debacle by spending some time reading the weeks' reports.

I agree absolutely that they should start in the 3rd Division, they are a new entity and must earn the right to play in the SPL. Anything else is grossly unfair to clubs who have played by the rules and those who have been repeatedly refused entry to the Scottish League system.

What seems to have been largely overlooked, despite the manner of the way the case has been reported, is the fact that this is NOT a punishment for Rangers financial mis-dealings, tax evasion or any of the other serious allegations. This is simply the starting point for the 'newco' as a result of Rangers F.C., being liquidated. Legally, this is a new club.

Any 'punishment' as such with regard to the previous entity has still to be determined and will probably include them being stripped of titles and honours which were 'gained' whilst the malpractices were being carried out.

You can only hope that for the integrity of Scottish football, the people in charge have the guts to do what is necessary. Anything less and the whole of the Scottish scene will be even more of a laughing stock than it has been for the past few seasons.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024