Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... 12:21 - Jul 30 with 2374 viewsHulaHoop

I couldn't help but notice the guy to the right of the picture (with the cap) wearing (quite a good) fake QPR shirt... Look at the Air Asia logo, the QPR crest & the positioning of the Lotto arm logos... It's clearly a copy, but just goes to show there is enough demand, that even the Asian counterfeiters are jumping on the bandwagon!!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2862879,00.html
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 21:52 - Jul 30 with 2152 viewsdelhoop

i think the one to the left ia aswell
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 21:54 - Jul 30 with 2143 viewsJamie

Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 21:52 - Jul 30 by delhoop

i think the one to the left ia aswell

Think you may find the one behind is as well...
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 21:56 - Jul 30 with 2135 viewsLewes_r

Weve made it into the bigtime chaps

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 22:06 - Jul 30 with 2100 viewsthame_hoops

Insane
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 22:13 - Jul 30 with 2071 viewsHollowayRanger

lets be honest their fake fans really im sure most were man utd fans till parks signed for us

still its nice to have them on board!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 22:19 - Jul 30 with 2054 viewssmegma

In one of the match reports on here posted by an ex-pat , he told how the official shirts were on sale for about £40 and fakes for about £5. He also mentioned last seasons shirts on sale for £2. Now given the choice, if you lived in Asia, which would you buy or even be able to afford ?
Counterfeit QPR Shirts being posted on the Official site... on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 2034 views1MoreBrightonR

I'll admit it, i have one :) i was in kuala lumpur in may and they had a pretty good fake home shirt for £2 so i got one. The shirts were for sale everywhere in KL...nice to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024