Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz 20:21 - Sep 9 with 10439 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road?

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League?

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale?

4) Which Ex-Football League Manager Brother teamed up with a Ex-Rochdale Player to Manage a Club in the non-league? blackpoolcol - answered correctly "Sheridan at Barrow with Bayliss" but the full answer i were looking for were Darren Sheridan linked up with Dave Bayliss and the Ex-Football League Manager were John Sheridan

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009?

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered correctly 2000

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? blackpoolcol were partly correct with Rossendale United
8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment."

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul?

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008?

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had?

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over?

13) what palace is this called and which Rochdale Legend shares the same surname with it? windowsbug answer correctly with Whitehall it were the full answer is the Whitehall Palace and Steve Whitehall

14) which year were Parkin sacked? blackpoolcol correct with answer 2004

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan?

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale?

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club?

18) what is the character called and how's it rochdale related? Roccy answer both correctly It were ALF and the relation were Former Rochdale striker Adam Le Fondre

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year?

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 09:55 - Sep 13 with 1166 viewsBigKindo

Taz. Pearl St. is what it says on the tin, it is a street in Lower Manhattan not a section or district.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 11:09 - Sep 13 with 1143 viewsBazzanne

I just wish Tazz would use was instead of were! it's getting more laughable with each post. I wonder if when asked how his last trip was the answer is "ee by gum it were reet graidly"
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 11:50 - Sep 13 with 1125 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 09:55 - Sep 13 by BigKindo

Taz. Pearl St. is what it says on the tin, it is a street in Lower Manhattan not a section or district.

It does exist BK

http://home.earthlink.net/~eastfour/Index/index_pearlhistory.htm

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1016&bih=560

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Street_%28Manhattan%29

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:10 - Sep 13 with 1111 viewschuckleberry

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 11:50 - Sep 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

It does exist BK

http://home.earthlink.net/~eastfour/Index/index_pearlhistory.htm

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1016&bih=560

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Street_%28Manhattan%29

He didn't say it didn't exist, he said Pearl Street isn't a 'lower section of Manhattan'

Pearl Street is a street not an area.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:13 - Sep 13 with 1109 viewsSandy_Lane

Mornington Crescent?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:28 - Sep 13 with 1107 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:10 - Sep 13 by chuckleberry

He didn't say it didn't exist, he said Pearl Street isn't a 'lower section of Manhattan'

well it must be true because the quote is on more than one page or i wouldn't of put the question on just saying

that's why the links have been given to verify my question search it up on google yourself if you don't believe its there in black and white

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 13:31 - Sep 13 with 1072 viewskrafty80

Jesus was indeed weeping at the start of this thread. Having read it, I am too.

Can I suggest a potential reality TV spin off from the RoboQuiz?

Stick Tazzy and the fragrant Ms Coren in an NYC yellow cab, and film them as they seek high and low for the quintessential beating heart of the Pearl Street district of the lower part of the New York borough of Manhattan, routinely (but erroneously) referred to by actual New Yorkers as, er, 'Lower Manhattan'.

However, this morsel of televisual genius will only work if Ms Coren never reads the first line of the Wikipedia entry on Pearl St Manhattan....
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 13:35 - Sep 13 with 1065 viewsdeezel

i'm a big fan of the aforementiond ms coren's legs tbf
Login to get fewer ads

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:07 - Sep 13 with 1047 viewsmacro

Isn't Adam Rundle playing in that division as well for West Auckland
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:23 - Sep 13 with 1039 viewsstella_dale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:02 - Sep 10 by roccydaleian

Chris Beech?

It looks a bit like Rhyl?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 1034 viewsMoonyDale

Am still shaking my head in wonder that this thread has now reached 5 pages......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:33 - Sep 13 with 1029 viewsBigKindo

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:28 - Sep 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

well it must be true because the quote is on more than one page or i wouldn't of put the question on just saying

that's why the links have been given to verify my question search it up on google yourself if you don't believe its there in black and white

Taz it is there but it is a STREET. Go over Brooklyn Bridge into Lower Manhattan,take a right and it is on your left hand side
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:01 - Sep 13 with 1010 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:33 - Sep 13 by BigKindo

Taz it is there but it is a STREET. Go over Brooklyn Bridge into Lower Manhattan,take a right and it is on your left hand side

the question were for the stand name probably easiest one in the quiz

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 1002 viewsBartRowou

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 14:29 - Sep 13 by MoonyDale

Am still shaking my head in wonder that this thread has now reached 5 pages......

Unlike previous attempts at quizzes on here, which tend to be here today gone tomorrow, it must be said that this one has staying power and definitely more questions than answers.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:36 - Sep 13 with 992 viewsDale_Pea

I'm still baffled as to why Tazzy calls himself a 'robot'...

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:42 - Sep 13 with 987 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:36 - Sep 13 by Dale_Pea

Its because i provide information or get asked for information for away games so i though i would change my whole concept and be a provider instead of this bad boy character what i were made out to be

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:43 - Sep 13 with 983 viewsjudd

Bradford Park Avenue's ground is on Halifax Road.

It's not too late for an apology Tazzy lad.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:57 - Sep 13 with 969 viewsdingdangblue

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:10 - Sep 13 by chuckleberry

I was a tad disappointed that the answer wasnt Maine Stand.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:59 - Sep 13 with 969 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:01 - Sep 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

the question were for the stand name probably easiest one in the quiz

I think you should get onto the mayor of New York and tell him he needs to change the street name to TDS Street.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:02 - Sep 13 with 955 viewsBigKindo

Right Tazzy boy. Here's one for you. Which wide receiver at the Calvary Christian School at Ormand Beach, Florida is named after a stand at Dale?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:06 - Sep 13 with 934 viewsBigKindo

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:59 - Sep 13 by TVOS1907

I think you should get onto the mayor of New York and tell him he needs to change the street name to TDS Street.

Good idea. There is a Pearl St in Toronto. Seems like the Canadians could have nicked tne street from Lower Manhattan. Better give Mayor Michael Bloomberg the bad news.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 932 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:02 - Sep 13 by BigKindo

Right Tazzy boy. Here's one for you. Which wide receiver at the Calvary Christian School at Ormand Beach, Florida is named after a stand at Dale?

William. Butts

Willbutts Lane End?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 20:55 - Sep 13 with 886 viewsShun

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:28 - Sep 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Please find me one quote where it says Pearl Street is an area in the Lower Section of Manhattan? Just one will do.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 20:56 - Sep 13 with 886 viewsShun

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:36 - Sep 13 by Dale_Pea

Y'know, with all the weirdness tazzy's brought to this board over the past few years the fact that he's a robot actually seems relatively normal now!
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 21:38 - Sep 13 with 865 viewsBigKindo

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:08 - Sep 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

William. Butts

Willbutts Lane End?

Darn, too smart for me. Actually it is Will Butts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024