Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring on Bradford 16:41 - Sep 29 with 3930 viewshxdale

Tutte captain fantastic v Jones

Bring on Bradford on 20:52 - Sep 30 with 1115 viewsTVOS1907

Bring on Bradford on 20:38 - Sep 30 by BartRowou

Can't all you Jones fans turn up early and pay your respects when he gets off the coach? Maybe we could let him score from the kick off as a thank you for all his efforts.
Suppose we'll get the obligatory "welcome back to Spotland" repeats for the very average Darby, Mcardle and the rest of them.
Fortress Spotland it ain't.
It will be very interesting to see how Accy do things next Saturday.

I really hope Balkestein is still in the Wimbledon team when they arrive in January.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bring on Bradford on 20:57 - Sep 30 with 1099 viewsBartRowou

Bring on Bradford on 20:52 - Sep 30 by TVOS1907

I really hope Balkestein is still in the Wimbledon team when they arrive in January.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Rob Atkinson's now at Accrington (on loan). If he's still with them for their visit next year, he'll have had more claps than appearances (score currently 2:2).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bring on Bradford on 07:59 - Oct 1 with 1014 viewsaleanddale

Bring on Bradford on 20:38 - Sep 30 by BartRowou

Can't all you Jones fans turn up early and pay your respects when he gets off the coach? Maybe we could let him score from the kick off as a thank you for all his efforts.
Suppose we'll get the obligatory "welcome back to Spotland" repeats for the very average Darby, Mcardle and the rest of them.
Fortress Spotland it ain't.
It will be very interesting to see how Accy do things next Saturday.

Bit Harsh that.

would normally agree but not for this fella.

Forget all the normal welcome backs - Jonah deserves a fantastic reception from all who attend and anything less would be churlish.

Of course at 19.46 i want Tutte / Kennedy to boss proceedings but I hold Jones in the highest regards for what he did for my team and my football club.

We will never see the likes of what he has done again.
Bring on Bradford on 14:33 - Oct 1 with 946 viewsnordenblue

Bring on Bradford on 07:59 - Oct 1 by aleanddale

Bit Harsh that.

Forget all the normal welcome backs - Jonah deserves a fantastic reception from all who attend and anything less would be churlish.

Of course at 19.46 i want Tutte / Kennedy to boss proceedings but I hold Jones in the highest regards for what he did for my team and my football club.

Spot on, not into all through usual tripe for ex players with an odd game for us here and there but Jones is very much different to any former players in my eyes and respects should be clearly shown until a ball has been kicked then its game on.
Bring on Bradford on 08:08 - Oct 2 with 840 viewsaleanddale

woken up full of optimism this morning.

Looking forward to a cracking game of football.

UP THE DALE!!
Bring on Bradford on 08:32 - Oct 2 with 831 viewsfunkkk

Bring on Bradford on 07:59 - Oct 1 by aleanddale

Bit Harsh that.

I doubt I'll be giving him a fantastic reception so I guess that makes me churlish! For me he's just another returning player who had a couple of good seasons for us.
Bring on Bradford on 08:52 - Oct 2 with 822 viewsDomDale

Toughest home test of the season thus far. Let's hope we can banish this indifferent home form.
Jones will get a good reception until kick off and at FT from me. I think he's a nice bloke and a Dale legend and all but for 90minutes he's going to have a point to prove to JC. How many times have these ovations for ex players cocked up?

I think it'll be a good game and good to play a team with more than a coach full of away fans!
3-1 Dale im reckoning. We can't keep a clean sheet and Jones will no doubt score

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bring on Bradford on 08:53 - Oct 2 with 821 viewsR17ALE

Bring on Bradford on 08:32 - Oct 2 by funkkk

I doubt I'll be giving him a fantastic reception so I guess that makes me churlish! For me he's just another returning player who had a couple of good seasons for us.

A couple?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Bring on Bradford on 12:29 - Oct 2 with 719 viewsMoonyDale

Bring on Bradford on 08:53 - Oct 2 by R17ALE

A couple?

Some people have short memories I guess...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bring on Bradford on 12:40 - Oct 2 with 702 viewsfunkkk

Bring on Bradford on 12:29 - Oct 2 by MoonyDale

Some people have short memories I guess...

Nothing wrong with my memory old chap. I think he was a slightly above average player for most of his time with the club.
Bring on Bradford on 12:46 - Oct 2 with 687 viewsfirgrovedale51

Bring on Bradford on 12:40 - Oct 2 by funkkk

Nothing wrong with my memory old chap. I think he was a slightly above average player for most of his time with the club.

Whats life like on your planet, next time you are passing earth call in.
Bring on Bradford on 12:55 - Oct 2 with 671 viewsMoonyDale

Bring on Bradford on 12:40 - Oct 2 by funkkk

You are of course entitled to your opinion, the fact that you are wrong is secondary...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bring on Bradford on 13:32 - Oct 2 with 634 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Churlish? Not the name I would have gone for ...

Doolally would be more apt!

470 appearances was it, or something in that ball-park? During the must successful spell in the club's history... I'm sure he had nothing to do with it!
Bring on Bradford on 16:02 - Oct 2 with 569 viewssweetcorn

what a fag.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bring on Bradford on 16:12 - Oct 2 with 558 viewsaleanddale

I was going to reply but a few others done so for me.

Churlish at best.

There would be other better adjectives for you it seems!!.

Gary Jones = Dale Legend. Fact.
Bring on Bradford on 19:14 - Oct 2 with 494 viewsMasher

Tutte v Jones wont happen according to this story just posted... Shame really.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=64433#9

Up The Dale!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024