Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cyclists................... 20:32 - Oct 18 with 3933 viewsklr

Can someone please tell these people that if you are around 50 years old & three or four stone overweight then you arent going to suddenly become an overnight Olympian just because you can ( just about ) squeeze in to some Lycra & are lucky enough to be able to afford splashing out 2 grand on a fancy Italian bike.
cyclists................... on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 550 viewsJuzzie

cyclists................... on 23:12 - Oct 21 by E17hoop

On a motorbike, this is what we have to put up with...

First 20-30 seconds I recognise where he was riding, A4 and down the A316, I did that very route myself Saturday eveing!

As a biker myself I'd have to say that guy's attitude sucks. Chill out man and don't get so stressed. He goes down the inside of a cab and moans when it turns left. The cabby was indicating too, albeit at the last second but you just don't go down the inside of vehicles and if you do, accept and be prepared they may suddenly turn left.

He moans at an MPV for not getting a move on when the MPV is sticking to the speed limit. The biker was in the middle lane anyway so what's his problem?

He swears like mad at a silver car for pulling out of a side road but was clearly speeding in his approach and on a bend too. The car driver probably saw the road was clear as he was pulling out. Had he not been speeding the car would have gone by the time he got to it.

Trying to squeeze down the side of a refuse truck, is he insane??

I get pi$$ed off with pedestrians gormlessly crossing the road when the traffic light is green but I just do a quick hoot of my horn to make them aware I'm there.

and finally... putting it on youtube when he's clealy breaking the law himself, depsite what others are supposedly doing, is just stupid.

As just said above, it's the fact that cyclists seem to think it's OK to go through a red light. It's not, it's aginst the law and commands a £30 fine.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
cyclists................... on 12:02 - Oct 22 with 543 viewsQPR_Jim

cyclists................... on 11:42 - Oct 22 by willis1980

it would never happen in england for a number of reasons, but in copenhagen cyclists have their own section of road and own set of traffic lights. these cycle lanes are also seprerated to the point where motorists can encroach on it, this must really limit accidents.

ps i work in a pub so unfortunately I dont have much of a choice in what company i keep. to add insult to injurty the majority are chelscum aswell

Your right it would never happen in England, we do have cycle lanes in other areas of the country but your lucky if a route is completely joined up without sections on the route on the road. The medway tunnel near where I live is a great example, needed a tunnel for the bypass to relieve traffic through the town, got cycle lanes on the pavements of the bypass next to the tunnel either side but no cyclists or pedestrians allowed through the tunnel because it would have cost more to build a wider tunnel to accommodate them!

P.S My sincere apologies on having to serve chelscum fans, now you have explained this I accept your probably not exaggerating about them driving after 6 pints. Those guys probably aren't a good example of all drivers however just as chelscum fans aren't a good example of human life in general. Remember we don't call them chelscum for nowt.
cyclists................... on 17:19 - Oct 22 with 510 viewsAunt_Nelly

cyclists................... on 22:01 - Oct 21 by blinking

Here are some of the cyclists we all hate.

enjoy,

Dangerous as fck but that was great to watch.
cyclists................... on 18:33 - Oct 22 with 497 viewsE17hoop

cyclists................... on 23:33 - Oct 21 by BromleyHoop

What you mean speeding, a shocking inability to anticipate, waving at people who'd done nothing wrong and trying to run down absent minded pedestrians? Then putting it all on Youtube like the obvious sanctiminious pr*t that he is.

Absolutely... and he's not representative of all motorcyclists, as the cycling video isn't of cyclists. However, a typical journey home tonight and at the junction behind the Mount Pleasant Sorting Office TWELVE cyclists all jumped the lights while the pedestrian crossing was green.

I wonder how cyclists get a bad name?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

cyclists................... on 18:35 - Oct 22 with 495 viewsTheBlob

Fukking Lefties.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

cyclists................... on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 490 viewsRangersAreBack

Was waiting at a pelican crossing once with about 10 or so others. A cyclist was approaching as the light turned red. He gave a look to the pedestrians as if to say 'Don't cross because I'm coming through regardless'. Had to laugh when the fella next to me kicked him clean off his bike.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024