Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite baddiel 14:34 - Nov 9 with 9978 viewsscouseR

Comedian David baddeil &chelsea muppet is apparently adamant that spurs fans should be made to stop singing yid army.. As he believes it to be racist ??? Considering spurs fans have sung this song for years without objection this fool has now become very vocal ( jumping on band waggon ) .. Shame he was so quiet last year when his club captain racially abused Anton ( we all saw what he said ) but then again I suppose that's chelscum fans all over
Hypocrite baddiel on 04:05 - Nov 10 with 1192 viewsBklynRanger

The Spurs supporters, Jewish and non-Jewish have done their own version of a Millwall thing - nobody likes them etc - it gives them a bit of an other worldly edge that none of the fcukers actually have.

(Also sometimes wrongly interpreted as a version of the American "N'-word thing, but that's more complicated and I can't be arsed going into it at this moment.)

Even the antisemites can't touch them anymore and good luck to them, if that's their idea, the pretensious freaks. Baddiel is an insomniac looking for a cause that isn't there - your day is gone David, you will eventually have to wake up from Frank's shadow and go to work.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hypocrite baddiel on 06:50 - Nov 10 with 1174 viewsloftboy

Hypocrite baddiel on 19:06 - Nov 9 by smegma

In 40 years of going to QPR I have never heard any of our fans use the Y word during a game. Can you say the same about your mob ???

As I said 2 pages ago Baddiel actually made sense in what he was saying on ~TV but lost it when he made some figure up about spurs Jewish following. You're right about Chelsea doing so much to eradicate the Y word at the Bridge , I remember Ken Bates denouncing it years ago when he told all and sundry that Chelsea had in fact more Jewish directors than Spurs at the time( and this was pre Roman times). QPR have never had to ask the support to stop using such abusive terms because we've never used the word.

No QPR player has ever been done by the football authorities for using racist language on a football pitch either.

But do keep on believing your club has the moral highground.

Smegma, back in the 80's we used to sing " ossies on his way to auchwitz etc" "he's just a Scottish Jew Archibald"
" who's that up tree Gareth crooks"
definitely heard the yido chant at whl from us on numerous occasions
And the worst thing I heard was at the 82 cup final whenever Bobby Hazell tackled crooks a chant of " only one kind of nig*er" was sung by thousands.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hypocrite baddiel on 07:01 - Nov 10 with 1170 viewsPommyhoop

Hypocrite baddiel on 06:50 - Nov 10 by loftboy

Smegma, back in the 80's we used to sing " ossies on his way to auchwitz etc" "he's just a Scottish Jew Archibald"
" who's that up tree Gareth crooks"
definitely heard the yido chant at whl from us on numerous occasions
And the worst thing I heard was at the 82 cup final whenever Bobby Hazell tackled crooks a chant of " only one kind of nig*er" was sung by thousands.

True.And in the 82 cup replay QPR were coining them below us(I didnt I barely had the train fare home{ most miserable train journey in my life} ) They were just picking the coins up showing them to us smiling and chanting Yid Army .Yiddos and stuff like that back at us. Fair play to them to 'own' that word and use it against others who use it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hypocrite baddiel on 09:22 - Nov 10 with 1139 viewsWatford_Ranger

As a Jew whose family and friends, both jewish and non-jewish, are predominantly Spurs fans I really think you'll struggle to find a Jew who is genuinely offended by the chant. A jewish Chelsea or Arsenal fan might jump on the bandwagon with the agenda of having a pop at Spurs or, as is always the case, some cnts will always get offended on the behalf of others, but this really isn't an issue for 99.99% of jewish people from personal experience.

As said, if you want to stamp out anti-semitism then you're best served clamping down on those hissing at WHL, singing the Auschwitz song etc. Chelsea being the worst for it is also convenient though not surprising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024