Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what to do with rob green come january 13:58 - Nov 16 with 1944 viewsHollowayRanger

rumour is he's on £50,000 a week

do we release him try to sell him loan him or keep him

if worst happens and we are religated i cent see ceaser coping in championship so do we hang on to rob

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

what to do with rob green come january on 21:24 - Nov 16 with 493 viewsspiritofshittu

if worst happens and we are religated i cent see ceaser coping in championship so do we hang on to rob

This really is poor spelling....holloway is English your first language.
what to do with rob green come january on 21:30 - Nov 16 with 486 viewsgigiisourgod

what to do with rob green come january on 14:41 - Nov 16 by derbyhoop

There's 2 reasons why Green is at QPR.
1) We offered more money than West Ham
2) He lives somewhere near Sunbury, so it is nearer than any other top (don't laugh) club.

So, to get shot, we'd have to find another club commutable from his home that would match his current wages.
He'll be warming the bench until Cesar leaves or his contract runs out.

Green lives in hampstead and has done for the last few years.
what to do with rob green come january on 21:45 - Nov 16 with 476 viewsWestActon

what to do with rob green come january on 15:24 - Nov 16 by adhoc_qpr

Never mind pre-season, he gifted Swansea the lead in a game we were completely bossing at the time!!

Difficult to remember now given the final score, but for 35-40 minutes we were much the better team until Green gave them an undeserved boost...

And Mackie missed a one on one in the 6yard box. We should have gone in one nil up but instead went in one down.

How the season could have been different !!!! such fine margins
what to do with rob green come january on 21:45 - Nov 16 with 476 viewsYorkRanger

Whilst we may have had reservations, to be completely fair, a number of West Ham fans I know were genuinely upset he was leaving them.
what to do with rob green come january on 21:56 - Nov 16 with 471 viewsTacticalR

what to do with rob green come january on 21:45 - Nov 16 by YorkRanger

Whilst we may have had reservations, to be completely fair, a number of West Ham fans I know were genuinely upset he was leaving them.

I wonder if that appreciation was more to do with the fact that Green was a long-standing player at the club who had stayed with them when they went down. He also made a number of legendary man of the match performances for West Ham (although most of them were years ago).

Air hostess clique

what to do with rob green come january on 22:48 - Nov 16 with 455 viewsCiderwithRsie

what to do with rob green come january on 14:24 - Nov 16 by SpiritofGregory

We have two problems with Green.

Firstly, no one will be prepared to equal the wage that he is getting at Rangers unless he goes and plays for a club in China, USA or Saudi Arabia.

Secondly, he happens to be another Bobby 'I don't like football' Zamora. Green's passion is golf, he just sees football as a job so I dare say he will be quite happy to sit on the bench collecting a cool 50k every week.

Actually I'm beginning to not like football mainly due to blokes getting paid a fortune but who have no sense of duty.

Maybe Green's the same and his howlers are down to a sudden attack of self-loathing
what to do with rob green come january on 23:04 - Nov 16 with 447 viewsTacticalR

what to do with rob green come january on 22:48 - Nov 16 by CiderwithRsie

Actually I'm beginning to not like football mainly due to blokes getting paid a fortune but who have no sense of duty.

Maybe Green's the same and his howlers are down to a sudden attack of self-loathing

So as well as footballers who don't like football, we've now got football supporters who don't like football.

Air hostess clique

what to do with rob green come january on 23:33 - Nov 16 with 435 viewsCiderwithRsie

what to do with rob green come january on 23:04 - Nov 16 by TacticalR

So as well as footballers who don't like football, we've now got football supporters who don't like football.

Madness isn't it?

But is this really the same game it used ti be? Getting hard to recognise
Login to get fewer ads

what to do with rob green come january on 23:45 - Nov 16 with 425 viewsHollowayRanger

what to do with rob green come january on 21:24 - Nov 16 by spiritofshittu

This really is poor spelling....holloway is English your first language.

very true however i was slightly distracted at the time as there were these two blondes sitting facing me

however as ive always stated spelling is not a strong point for me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

what to do with rob green come january on 00:50 - Nov 17 with 409 viewsSomersetHoops

We have an army of past it has beens on large salaries who nobody else would look twice at. If we go down our new manager won't want them, but we will be lumbered with their wages for the duration of their contracts. That will not be sustainable in the Championship and it will take more than a bucket collection to cover that lot.

Who's Next?

what to do with rob green come january on 02:13 - Nov 17 with 397 viewsisawqpratwcity

what to do with rob green come january on 14:22 - Nov 16 by TacticalR

A sensitive figure in black, I think the best thing would be playing Hamlet in an amateur dramatic production in January, perhaps working his way up to the Royal Shakespeare Company next season if his performances justify it.

DON'T DROP THE SKULL!

(Apologies, Rob, I couldn't resist.)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

what to do with rob green come january on 07:57 - Nov 17 with 382 viewsCHUBBS

The best we can do is send him out on loan and hope he regains some confidence.
Maybe then we'll be able to convince some poor sod to take him off our hands for NOTHING.
The most worrying thing about this signing is that 2 of MHs coaches are ex goal keepers yet never saw the signs.
what to do with rob green come january on 10:00 - Nov 17 with 371 viewsTGRRRSSS

We'd have to subsidise his wages at the very least, who in the Premiership for example might be interested???...
what to do with rob green come january on 10:03 - Nov 17 with 369 viewsWeaverQPR

what to do with rob green come january on 00:50 - Nov 17 by SomersetHoops

We have an army of past it has beens on large salaries who nobody else would look twice at. If we go down our new manager won't want them, but we will be lumbered with their wages for the duration of their contracts. That will not be sustainable in the Championship and it will take more than a bucket collection to cover that lot.

The Jimmy Bullard Syndrome

@WeavQPR

what to do with rob green come january on 10:23 - Nov 17 with 360 viewsisawqpratwcity

To be fair, he is a national goalkeeper. He is genuine quality, but he needs confidence. Fair go, I'd love to see the bloke come back.

A quick loan in the Championship, on short recall.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

what to do with rob green come january on 12:03 - Nov 17 with 337 viewsSpiritofGregory

what to do with rob green come january on 21:45 - Nov 16 by YorkRanger

I have a couple of friends who support West Ham. Their assessment of Green was that he is a decent Championship keeper but that's as far as it goes. They weren't upset that he left, they instantly recognised that he wasn't good enough for the premier league and not worth 50k a week. They haven't given him a second thought and are happy with Jaaskelalinen who is a better keeper, was on a free transfer and is on a reasonable weekly wage.

Stats currently show that Jussi is the best performing keeper in the premier league.
what to do with rob green come january on 12:44 - Nov 17 with 326 viewsTHEBUSH

OK, I'll add my bit aswell, he's our number 2 keeper and should stay that way.
He's not worth 50,000 a week, but that's the way it is, until something happens, like leaving us.
what to do with rob green come january on 13:11 - Nov 17 with 318 viewsAGEREPC01

what to do with rob green come january on 16:55 - Nov 16 by PinnerPaul

To be fair to RG, shouldn't have meant complete capitulation afterwards though - none of the other 4 were his fault.

That statement applies to too many games in which QPR did NOT have Green.

stainrod81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024