Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) 21:31 - Nov 20 with 1252 viewsQPR_ARG

If you've never seen this blog, then give it a go. This time, in their series of proposed new logos it's QPR's turn.

I don't mind the one below on the right.

But seriously, check the rest of the website. I think it's the best there is (if you like infographics and logos and football).

http://www.ongoalsscored.com/2012/11/20/queens-park-rangers/
Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 1184 viewspompeyhoop

Don't like one bit, but a decent site

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 22:46 - Nov 20 with 1098 viewsBeds_Ranger

Whoever designed those should go and kill themselves.
Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 23:15 - Nov 20 with 1054 viewsStanisgod

If that's fun you need to get out more

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 23:37 - Nov 20 with 1026 viewsJuzzie

Some not bad (EFC and Man U, dare I say it! It's different and a good use of the letters and devil) but the QPR one is truely awful.

Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 04:27 - Nov 21 with 945 viewsBeaufort27

... I like it...

Not much of a badge for the kit.. but would look at home on polo's and shite they sell in the shop.

The Blackpool one is nice.. way better than Ye Olde city crest they currently use.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 08:35 - Nov 21 with 877 viewsWokingR

It just looks like the 3 massive holes either side of Nelsen in our defence
Proposed new QPR logo (not gonna happen, just for fun) on 09:07 - Nov 21 with 848 viewstoboboly

Is that by Briatore? Farking awful.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024