Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin 17:21 - Dec 15 with 2320 viewsBklynRanger

Don't forget that Harry. Also I would like to gay marry Adel. No gay sex mind, just a nice stable gay marraige. I will happily wear a burka for that young man.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:22 - Dec 15 with 1678 viewsTacticalR

Great pass through to Adel for the first goal.

Air hostess clique

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:22 - Dec 15 with 1665 viewsklr

He has a certain quality to him.

Never mind all this SWP crap, he ( Faurlin ) Needs to be "bigged up" by our football club more than he is, instead of being mucked about.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:24 - Dec 15 with 1648 viewsBklynRanger

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:22 - Dec 15 by TacticalR

Great pass through to Adel for the first goal.

Simple but effective. He and Mbia will have another week to learn each other's game.

How long has it been since we had the winning feeling? I know there's a simple answer to that but it feels longer.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:38 - Dec 15 with 1570 viewsPey

Faurlin and Taarabt do undertand each other so well on the pitch, its been a difference of night and daylight when they play together in the midfield.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:46 - Dec 15 with 1546 viewsGloucs_R

Faurlin was awful first half got better in the second

Poll: Are we staying up?

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:55 - Dec 15 with 1499 viewsQPR_ARG

To me, him being picked and his display are only second to Adel's masterclass in Today's events.

It's incredible the amount of time all his teammates have to breath and play football when he's on the ball.

So calm (under these circumstances!) it's incredible.

He'll never be flashy. But he's always a guarantee that he'll give the ball the right destination more often than not (because he insisted in playing perfect passes to Onuoha and SWP sometimes and we lost possession). But he is another of those QPR players that should have a shirt guaranteed every single week.

He was born in Argentina. Adel was born in Morocco. But both speak the same language. They should ALWAYS play.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 1481 viewskropotkin41

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:46 - Dec 15 by Gloucs_R

Really? Awful? Well, I thought he was pretty immense tbh...........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:00 - Dec 15 with 1466 viewsklr

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 17:55 - Dec 15 by QPR_ARG

To me, him being picked and his display are only second to Adel's masterclass in Today's events.

It's incredible the amount of time all his teammates have to breath and play football when he's on the ball.

So calm (under these circumstances!) it's incredible.

He'll never be flashy. But he's always a guarantee that he'll give the ball the right destination more often than not (because he insisted in playing perfect passes to Onuoha and SWP sometimes and we lost possession). But he is another of those QPR players that should have a shirt guaranteed every single week.

He was born in Argentina. Adel was born in Morocco. But both speak the same language. They should ALWAYS play.

agree 100%
Login to get fewer ads

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:01 - Dec 15 with 1461 viewsQPR_Nippon

So pleased he played in our first win of the season. After Adel our best player today for me. Hope HR very quickly learns to appreciate him as much as we all do.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:03 - Dec 15 with 1455 viewsPommyhoop

Yep .Faurlin should always play now he is fully fit.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:10 - Dec 15 with 1423 viewsVish

Awful?

I thought he was excellent today. Showed what we've been missing in midfield.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:13 - Dec 15 with 1399 viewsCharlie1

Started slowly and wasted possession. But was simply imense second half. M'bia was strong from the word go.

2:59 baby!

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:19 - Dec 15 with 1372 viewsHooped_Fish

Well, I love Faurlin so much, I'd have his babies if I could! I could watch him pass a football all day long. Shame he pulled up as he was tracking the guy who scored.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:22 - Dec 15 with 1343 viewsNeil_SI

Faurlin was absolutely outstanding from start to finish and connected all the dots between midfield and attack. A superb all round display.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:23 - Dec 15 with 1333 viewsNorthernr

You've talked some Bolox in your time but fck me. Magnificent throughout. Well done and thank you Ale. My word.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:25 - Dec 15 with 1315 viewskropotkin41

Mbia was also crucial today in terms of winning and keeping the ball in midfield - he has this amazing confidence at close quarters, as if the ball is stuck to his toes sometimes.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:26 - Dec 15 with 1311 viewsklr

At any other similarly sized team to us he would be club captain.

The guy is an absolute credit to this football club, why the lack of respect ?
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:27 - Dec 15 with 1304 viewsFDC

Faurlin back in the team brought some much missed balance to the side. In fact that was the most rounded looking line-up this season. The fact that it's only taken Arry three games to find it bodes well imo.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:57 - Dec 15 with 1222 viewsGloucs_R

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:23 - Dec 15 by Northernr

You've talked some Bolox in your time but fck me. Magnificent throughout. Well done and thank you Ale. My word.

Nobody sitting near me would agree with you
You know best though , you write for the programme

Poll: Are we staying up?

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 19:00 - Dec 15 with 1201 viewsklr

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:57 - Dec 15 by Gloucs_R

Meow!
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 19:01 - Dec 15 with 1196 viewsMedwayR

The CM pairing of Mbia & Faurlin looked very good, solid with a good balance. I'm a big fan of Granero & Diakite but neither of them should be involved ahead of Mbia & Faurlin at the moment.

Poll: Who’s better?

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 19:18 - Dec 15 with 1150 viewsAntti_Heinola

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:10 - Dec 15 by Vish

Awful?

I thought he was excellent today. Showed what we've been missing in midfield.

agree Vish. a bizarre post.

Bare bones.

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 19:58 - Dec 15 with 1064 viewsrsonist

Ale's not necessarily a player that really obviously dominates games and those of a crash bang wallop mindset are always going to remember his odd mistakes more than the repeated intelligent simple balls.

What is inarguable though is that we always play better and as more of a unit with him in the side.
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 20:06 - Dec 15 with 1048 viewsThaiHoop

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:57 - Dec 15 by Gloucs_R

Well I know you get a different perspective on TV but I can't for the life of me see how anybody would thnk that Faurlin was anything but fantastic for the whle game today!!!!
Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 20:12 - Dec 15 with 619 viewsTHEBUSH

Maintaining possesion = Ale Faurlin on 18:13 - Dec 15 by Charlie1

Started slowly and wasted possession. But was simply imense second half. M'bia was strong from the word go.

Probably Mbia's all action display, gave Ale more space to do his thing, also thought his fitness level was almost back to normal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024