Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SS1 now 19:31 - Dec 17 with 3847 viewsTGRRRSSS

Talking QPR and showing the difference (with stats) about the improvement in work rate and restricting the amount of shots on goal compared to the last few games of the Hughes tenure. It's shocking the difference. Neville still thinks with the quality we have and the improved work rate we can get out of it.
SS1 now on 21:00 - Dec 17 with 1056 viewskropotkin41

So bl**dy frustrating. If we do get relegated then it will all be down to the Hughes regime. What a bunch of con artists! We were mugged. We might not have set the world alight, but frankly, with a different manager at the helm we would have struggled to have been lower than 16th by now. Instead, we've given everyone else a head start and it's going to be nip-and-tuck all the way.

Next time MH dares even look like going for a job, I hope any prospective club look at what he did to us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

SS1 now on 21:02 - Dec 17 with 1052 viewsQPR1882

SS1 now on 19:51 - Dec 17 by QPRDave

What a difference those stats show....were they playing for Hughes?

NO

That's why we are where we are now !
SS1 now on 21:15 - Dec 17 with 1028 viewskingsburyR

SS1 now on 19:41 - Dec 17 by hoopstilidie

More worrying is the fact most of the big boys still have to come to HQ!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

SS1 now on 23:50 - Dec 17 with 904 viewsHongKongR

SS1 now on 21:15 - Dec 17 by kingsburyR

More worrying is the fact most of the big boys still have to come to HQ!!!

What a ridiculous comment! We are not even half way through the season - everyone still has to play 'the big boys' again. I'd rather have to play most of them at home (where spirited performances like we showed against Spurs and Arsenal etc. last year) give us a chance of getting some points rather than playing them away!
SS1 now on 23:53 - Dec 17 with 900 viewsNorthernr

Gary Neville may have been a fcking sht cnt when he was a player, but as a pundit he's pising all over the competition. The analysis he's providing on a Monday night is so far in advance of anything else I'm embarrassed for them. Meanwhile the BBC sling Robbie Savage out there to make a mental point in the hope of provoking response, not realising that reasonable people actually want some intelligent analysis of play.
SS1 now on 23:55 - Dec 17 with 898 viewskingsburyR

SS1 now on 23:50 - Dec 17 by HongKongR

What a ridiculous comment! We are not even half way through the season - everyone still has to play 'the big boys' again. I'd rather have to play most of them at home (where spirited performances like we showed against Spurs and Arsenal etc. last year) give us a chance of getting some points rather than playing them away!

I'm assuming you isn't sit through Villa, Everton, Wet Ham, Reading and Swansea?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

SS1 now on 23:58 - Dec 17 with 891 viewsJigsore

SS1 now on 23:53 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Gary Neville may have been a fcking sht cnt when he was a player, but as a pundit he's pising all over the competition. The analysis he's providing on a Monday night is so far in advance of anything else I'm embarrassed for them. Meanwhile the BBC sling Robbie Savage out there to make a mental point in the hope of provoking response, not realising that reasonable people actually want some intelligent analysis of play.

Savage gets responses though, even if most of them are just people telling him he's a cnt

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

SS1 now on 23:59 - Dec 17 with 891 viewsTheBlob

SS1 now on 23:53 - Dec 17 by Northernr

You wouldn't have thought that such a one dimesional player could have such an incisive brain would you?Talks a good talk,but can he manage ultimately?Until we find that one out,he's quite a joy to behold.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

SS1 now on 00:00 - Dec 18 with 887 viewsNorthernr

SS1 now on 23:50 - Dec 17 by HongKongR

Having watched us pis away home games with Southampton, Reading, Swansea, West Ham, Villa etc I think it's a perfectly fair comment. But then it would have been a fair comment last season and we suddenly beat Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Stoke at home.
SS1 now on 00:03 - Dec 18 with 880 viewsNorthernr

SS1 now on 23:59 - Dec 17 by TheBlob

You wouldn't have thought that such a one dimesional player could have such an incisive brain would you?Talks a good talk,but can he manage ultimately?Until we find that one out,he's quite a joy to behold.

Andy Gray got offered the Everton job before they appointed Walter Smith and he almost took it. But he realised that by taking a managerial job and failing he'd ruin his all conquering voice of authority that he enjoyed previously. He reigned supreme on Sky for another decade and then fell on his pork sword.

It's very easy to appear wise on TV, and wise after the event as I and many other QPR writers are finding this season. But it's also very easy to say nothing of any value whatsoever on TV as the MOTD pundits prove every single week. Neville, with hindsight or not, is blowing the competition out of the park ATM.
SS1 now on 00:06 - Dec 18 with 875 viewsNorthernr

SS1 now on 23:58 - Dec 17 by Jigsore

Savage gets responses though, even if most of them are just people telling him he's a cnt

Exactly, and the vast majority of radio and TV producers still labour under the misapprehension that this is what people want. The US TV sports producers realised a long time ago that what sports fans actually want is people who have actually experienced the game to give in depth, scientific, cutting analysis so they can actually learn something. It says something that somebody as loathsome as Neville is becoming an authority on our game. The fcking morons who read the Sun and listen to Talk Sport and want to phone in and argue with a cnt like Adrian Durham are mercifully declining - intelligent, thoughtful analysis is starting to win through. It just needs a brave EP to get hold of MOTD and move it in the same direction.
SS1 now on 03:40 - Dec 18 with 792 viewsPommyhoop

SS1 now on 20:50 - Dec 17 by TGRRRSSS

Oh it was Rodgers I knew I'd read it from somone younger.

Yeah it was Rodgers.He done in front of the cameras in that Fly on the wall programe 'Being Liverpool'.It was toe curling stuff.I think the players thought he was talking about that years Secret Santa.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

SS1 now on 08:44 - Dec 18 with 719 viewsblacky200

SS1 now on 03:40 - Dec 18 by Pommyhoop

Yeah it was Rodgers.He done in front of the cameras in that Fly on the wall programe 'Being Liverpool'.It was toe curling stuff.I think the players thought he was talking about that years Secret Santa.

Thought Neville also made a great point about Cisse's runs off the ball for both of Adel's goals taking defenders away from Adel.
Just hope that Neville doesn't go the same way as Gray did and become a twunt because I think he is one of the best pundits on TV.
SS1 now on 08:45 - Dec 18 with 718 viewssimmo

I just came on to ask about this, it was on in the pub but without sound so if anybody finds a link to this please whack it up....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SS1 now on 09:03 - Dec 18 with 698 viewsbarbicanranger

SS1 now on 19:51 - Dec 17 by QPRDave

What a difference those stats show....were they playing for Hughes?

nice tv
SS1 now on 09:17 - Dec 18 with 681 viewsJamie

SS1 now on 08:45 - Dec 18 by simmo

I just came on to ask about this, it was on in the pub but without sound so if anybody finds a link to this please whack it up....

As is Sky's forte there was plenty of waffling but the basic theme from Neville was:

We were good v Fulham who were shit
We've brought back hard working players and suddenly work hard
Our game v Southampton was the worst performance in PL history
Harry will buy in January and we will stay up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024