Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST 23:19 - Jan 13 with 3685 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So did you say it - if you did then have the guts to admit it - if you did not then defend yourself - your lack of defence is bringing our club into disrepute - you will f**k of in a year or 2 and not care but we do.

ROCHDALE AGAINST RACISM - WE ARE NOT A RACIST CLUB.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:22 - Jan 14 with 786 viewslurker

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:17 - Jan 14 by sweetcorn

Choc-ice. Great term to use when talking about racism.

You couldn't make this sh*t up!

Think he's coining a term that was used by a well known black footballer, so possibly allowed on this occasion
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:39 - Jan 14 with 748 viewsD_Alien

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:17 - Jan 14 by sweetcorn

Choc-ice. Great term to use when talking about racism.

You couldn't make this sh*t up!

sweetcorn, you make more shit up on here than Dogshit Donnelly could manage in a millenium of tweets

Choc-ice is a specific term which is ABOUT a certain facet of racism but has no inherently racist connotations in itself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:44 - Jan 14 with 731 viewsoff2div1

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:54 - Jan 13 by dingdangblue

He said c##t and not c##n ? I imagine will be his defence. Lost in translation.

I have not heard the term C##n in 30 years and can't see a player in his 20s using it.Maybee G##n was used?
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:47 - Jan 14 with 718 viewsroccydaleian

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:39 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

sweetcorn, you make more shit up on here than Dogshit Donnelly could manage in a millenium of tweets

Choc-ice is a specific term which is ABOUT a certain facet of racism but has no inherently racist connotations in itself

Calm down DAlien. Every forum needs a sweetcorn.
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:48 - Jan 14 with 714 viewssweetcorn

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:39 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

The FA certainly deemed it to have racist connotations, as did many psychologists at the time of the uproar. You're slaggin our player for ALLEGEDLY using a racist term, however you have also just used one, whether it be in jest or not, its hardly appropriate is it?

"sweetcorn, you make more shit up on here than Dogshit Donnelly could manage in a millenium of tweets"

You're getting that poorly ring again from all that butthurt.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:51 - Jan 14 with 704 viewsD_Alien

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:48 - Jan 14 by sweetcorn

The FA certainly deemed it to have racist connotations, as did many psychologists at the time of the uproar. You're slaggin our player for ALLEGEDLY using a racist term, however you have also just used one, whether it be in jest or not, its hardly appropriate is it?

"sweetcorn, you make more shit up on here than Dogshit Donnelly could manage in a millenium of tweets"

You're getting that poorly ring again from all that butthurt.

sweetie, your constant use of "butthurt" says everything about you

One just couldn't make it up, shit or no shit

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:54 - Jan 14 with 682 viewssweetcorn

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:51 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

sweetie, your constant use of "butthurt" says everything about you

One just couldn't make it up, shit or no shit

I don't believe i've used it since the last time I had you off ignore. which is well over 3 months. Hardly constant now is it D_alien?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:54 - Jan 14 with 682 viewsD_Alien

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:47 - Jan 14 by roccydaleian

Calm down DAlien. Every forum needs a sweetcorn.

I agree roccy, and he's obviously getting twitchy since tazzy's flounce, leaving him as the village idot

Login to get fewer ads

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:56 - Jan 14 with 667 viewssweetcorn

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:54 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

I agree roccy, and he's obviously getting twitchy since tazzy's flounce, leaving him as the village idot

this of course coming from the one who's just used the term choc ice, in what seems a serious manner on a thread discussing racism.

Strong logic.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 665 viewsolympicdale

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:54 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

perhaps trouble in paradise.

Life is a game of fate.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 661 viewsD_Alien

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:56 - Jan 14 by sweetcorn

this of course coming from the one who's just used the term choc ice, in what seems a serious manner on a thread discussing racism.

Strong logic.

Just put me back on ignore, you'll sleep better

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 17:29 - Jan 14 with 613 viewsShun

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:01 - Jan 14 by Toffeemanc

If the allegations against the player are proved true what really concerns me is how does the club deal with it.
If guilty can the player really continue to be a part of the squad when they will have to train and play every day alongside players like Adebola, Bennett, Logan etc. How will these players feel about working with the player after this? In my opinion If found guilty it is very likely to cause a split in the dressing room, and that can only be bad for team morale and the club. The allegation itself is likely to leave some lingering doubt in players minds even if the allegation can't be proved. If he is found guilty then the club will have reached a new low and I think they will have little option but to get rid of the player in question.

I'm not sure. In the two highest profile racism allegations recently both Suarez and Terry kept their job despite being found guilty by the FA. I'm not sure how players like Sterling, Drogba, Malouda, and Cole (well, Cole actually stuck up for Terry!) felt about it but no rumours of friction in the dressing room came to press. Of course, our players may well be different, but I certainly wouldn't expect it to mean an automatic sacking if 'unnamed player' is found guilty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024