Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
todays game.. 18:10 - Jan 26 with 2109 viewsVish

clearly disappointed we're not in the hat for the next round. However i'm surprised that some people are comparing this to Vauxhall Motors.

before i go on, some of the fans today, where do they come from! chap behind me 5 mins in "is that Gabbidon'. 10 mins later, 'is that Adel'...

MK got 2 really lucky goals today and hit us on the break for the third. We had plenty of possession and were camped in their half for the first 45.

No excuse for Anton's schoolboy error, or really the performance of Park. However this was nothing like the liverpool debacle for me. today was a very under strength team who should have done better. But we've got Anton at the back who clearly isn't rated highly, or even that good. Faurlin who is probably still suffering from not being introduced back correctly after his injury. Granero who hasn't played last few games. Park whose legs seem to have gone. Up front two strikers we've called back from their loan periods at championship clubs. oh and a player on a short term contract (Ben Haim).

that was our team today, a mishmash of however was available and who we didn't want to risk for two home games in a week.

I would have loved to go through, but you know what, we're bottom of the league for a reason. Our first XI are probably still short on confidence and clearly our second XI do not have the quality.

Again, i thought MK were very lucky to somehow go 2 nil up at the break as we were camped in their half. If DJ had managed to stay onside when he scored, we could have gone on from there. Every chance they had they scored.

Just look at the bench today Derry, Mbia, Zamora, Hogan, Onhua, Hill. Nobody with the ability to change the game.

I dont like paying to watch us concede 4 at home to a league one team. But today for me was just one of them days, they scored with an OG, a mistake from our player and on the break. Game over.

One person to blame today. Mark Hughes. It will take us a heck of a long time to put back his mess.
todays game.. on 19:03 - Jan 26 with 2018 viewsstowmarketrange

Well said.they did get lucky and were helped by our defending,but we didnt play that badly to be 4-0 down.as for some of our so called fans,some of them were the embarassment of the afternoon.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
todays game.. on 20:06 - Jan 26 with 1940 viewssmegma

When we lost to Vauxhall Motors, we didn't have any internationals in the squad let alone the team.We were a poor team on and off the pitch. Today we had experienced players out there who couldn't pass the ball ten yards at times.I could name 4 players who are finished at this club, end of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024