Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shepherds bush green closed for a month 09:51 - Jan 28 with 1772 viewsdelhoop

Utter chaos around whole area
Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 10:14 - Jan 28 with 1706 viewsShotKneesHoop

Same as our penalty area with Anton plodding about

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 11:03 - Jan 28 with 1605 viewsHanwellHoop

Only a problem if you drive. Was fine getting in on the Tube this morning.
Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 13:08 - Jan 28 with 1416 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

2 months

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 13:42 - Jan 28 with 1330 viewsloftboy

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 13:08 - Jan 28 by Kendo_Nagasaki

2 months

Said a month on the radio this morning

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 14:00 - Jan 28 with 1270 viewsJuzzie

It's not the whole of the Green. Just the southside bit by the W12 Shopping Centre (not Westfields). The rest of the southside (opast Pizza Express and the BP garage) is OK as is the rest of it.

It was chaotic today but as with the first day of the olympic lanes, I suspect it will settle down.

It is for one month, here's what came through from work last week;

Phase 2: January 28th — February 25th
The westbound carriageway of Shepherds Bush Green will be completely closed between Holland Park Roundabout and the W12 Shopping Centre.
Signed diversions, up to the A40 and down Old Oak Road then Askew Road, will be in place and engineering teams will be working seven days a week and extended hours to get the job completed as soon as possible.
The bus stops in Shepherds Bush Green near the W12 Shopping Centre will be suspended and some local bus services will change during this time.

Phase 3: from Monday 25th February for approximately eight weeks
Single lane closures will continue on both Uxbridge Road (opposite Shepherds Bush station) and Shepherds Bush Green (outside W12 Shopping centre) as further gas mains replacement work is carried out.

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 1200 viewskensalriser

Some diversion! Is it sponsored by BP?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 14:50 - Jan 28 with 1193 viewsthemodfather

Shepherds bush green closed for a month on 14:48 - Jan 28 by kensalriser

Some diversion! Is it sponsored by BP?

i've an idea...i wanna build a huge mall and i want it packed with shoppers..but provide no parking( in already tight streets and ltd parking) , will i get it past town planners?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024