Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
championship 17:07 - Feb 9 with 4541 viewsGloucs_R

Are we punching above our weight and it's the championship more suited to us?

Poll: Are we staying up?

championship on 17:08 - Feb 9 with 3072 viewsWeaverQPR

for me its value for money, i just want to pay my money and see us win games, if thats in the division below then so be it

@WeavQPR

championship on 17:11 - Feb 9 with 3058 viewsTW_R

Traditionally - yes. You look at our history over the last 40 years or so and the 2nd tier is where we've spent a large proportion of our time. I think the most frustrating thing is we survived our first year in PL and so had a chance to build on that. But instead we totally screwed it up.
championship on 17:11 - Feb 9 with 3057 viewsJAPRANGERS

we are a championship club and next season we will be where we belong. And I think most QPR supporters will be a damn sight happier next season as we will be able to compete at the lower level.
championship on 17:11 - Feb 9 with 3055 viewspeejaybee

We are and always will be a second level team,NOTE not a second rate team.Roll on the Championship.Lets start enjoying ourselves again.F**K the Prem.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

championship on 17:12 - Feb 9 with 3049 viewsGloucs_R

I want to see us win more than we lose. Happy to be a yoyo club until we sort the infrastructure out. We need a new 5 year plan but one that's well thought out and doesn't include mercenaries.

championship on 17:14 - Feb 9 with 3034 viewsPizanti

To be fair most teams on the Championship have bigger and better stadiums than us ...we're a top half old Division 3 club!
championship on 17:15 - Feb 9 with 3022 viewsJAPRANGERS

wonder how long it will take to clear out our useless dross and crap??
championship on 17:15 - Feb 9 with 3017 viewsBklynRanger

That was embarassing today.

I'm sick of watching games and feeling embarassed.

Fcuking sick to fcuk of it.
Login to get fewer ads

championship on 17:17 - Feb 9 with 3008 viewspeejaybee

championship on 17:14 - Feb 9 by Pizanti

To be fair most teams on the Championship have bigger and better stadiums than us ...we're a top half old Division 3 club!

Even Div 3 South when I started watching.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

championship on 17:18 - Feb 9 with 2998 viewsJamie

We won't be back anytime soon. IN MY OPINION.
championship on 17:18 - Feb 9 with 2995 viewsGloucs_R

We could learn from Wba, Swansea, Norwich, Fulham, etc.

championship on 17:19 - Feb 9 with 2985 viewsWeaverQPR

championship on 17:18 - Feb 9 by Jamie

on a personal level i won't miss the premier league experience

@WeavQPR

championship on 17:22 - Feb 9 with 2969 viewsGloucs_R

championship on 17:19 - Feb 9 by WeaverQPR

on a personal level i won't miss the premier league experience

Is not been kind to us. But nobody to blame but ourselves. We must learn.

championship on 17:22 - Feb 9 with 2965 viewsPizanti

championship on 17:18 - Feb 9 by Jamie

I agree ...next season has all the hallmarks of being even more depressing than this ...better try and enjoy these last few games in the Premier League!
championship on 17:25 - Feb 9 with 2949 viewshertshoops

championship on 17:15 - Feb 9 by BklynRanger

That was embarassing today.

I'm sick of watching games and feeling embarassed.

Fcuking sick to fcuk of it.

My thoughts exactly

Sick and tired of my team destroying my hopes (and weekends)

Thought after the escape last season we really would build and progress as a team, and wouldn't have to suffer so much this, how wrong I was

Never mind, time to start building up the hopes for next season
championship on 17:25 - Feb 9 with 2944 viewsGloucs_R

championship on 17:22 - Feb 9 by Pizanti

I agree ...next season has all the hallmarks of being even more depressing than this ...better try and enjoy these last few games in the Premier League!

I'd rather be a top 6 championship club than a bottom 6 premiership club every season

championship on 17:26 - Feb 9 with 2936 viewsBedford_R

We'll be bubbling around the bottom half of the championship table next season. It won't be pretty.

RMH_R Reborn

championship on 17:27 - Feb 9 with 2926 viewsJamie

championship on 17:25 - Feb 9 by Gloucs_R

I'd rather be a top 6 championship club than a bottom 6 premiership club every season

We'll be down the bottom end of the Championship this time next year IMO. Heart, desire, team spirit can't be bought and that will be our masterplan for next year. Buy, buy, buy.
championship on 17:29 - Feb 9 with 2922 viewsNoRway

At the moment we are a Premier League Club with Premier League standard individuals not performing as a team. There are glimpses of hope, but generally the team is clueless. Swansea is nothing more or less of a Premier League club than us. They have built the club and a team gradually, not looking for the quick fix. Clive has a lot more of football knowledge than me, but even he was wrong; waiting for the team to gel under the disastrous MH.
championship on 17:31 - Feb 9 with 2906 viewsJamie

championship on 17:29 - Feb 9 by NoRway

At the moment we are a Premier League Club with Premier League standard individuals not performing as a team. There are glimpses of hope, but generally the team is clueless. Swansea is nothing more or less of a Premier League club than us. They have built the club and a team gradually, not looking for the quick fix. Clive has a lot more of football knowledge than me, but even he was wrong; waiting for the team to gel under the disastrous MH.

We are a L1 club, with mostly Championship players on Champions League wages. Again IMO.
championship on 17:31 - Feb 9 with 2902 viewsClive_Anderson

championship on 17:25 - Feb 9 by Gloucs_R

I would too, but how often have we managed to be a top 6 Chamopionship club in the last 20 years? It ain't as easy as you think.
championship on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 2897 viewsGloucs_R

championship on 17:31 - Feb 9 by Jamie

We are a L1 club, with mostly Championship players on Champions League wages. Again IMO.

Don't think we are league one. Palace, Charlton, Watford are similar clubs to us. How Wigan have lasted so long is amazing.

championship on 17:36 - Feb 9 with 2885 viewsSharpy

Palace and Charlton are bigger than us

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

championship on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 2869 viewsJamie

championship on 17:33 - Feb 9 by Gloucs_R

Don't think we are league one. Palace, Charlton, Watford are similar clubs to us. How Wigan have lasted so long is amazing.

Our core attendance was 10/11k before a bit of success arrived.

Wigan have survived so long by being sensibly run, sensibly invested, have a clever, loyal manager and pick up players making huge step ups in their careers who are motivated to work a nut off.
championship on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 2871 viewsGloucs_R

championship on 17:36 - Feb 9 by Sharpy

Palace and Charlton are bigger than us

Don't agree. Palace are very similar and Charlton have had a hard time for a decade, like us. Bigger crowds, maybe. But with some stability and investment wed be attracting larger crowds, if we had a bigger stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024