Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury in deep dodo 13:28 - Apr 10 with 12626 viewsAtThePeake

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/bury-fc-statement-764293.aspx

Tangled up in blue.

Bury in deep dodo on 13:30 - Apr 10 with 3934 viewsjudd

Dear oh dear.

Unfortunate choice of words, I suppose, but I hope they survive.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury in deep dodo on 13:32 - Apr 10 with 3895 viewsjudd

Actually, any volunteers to phone them up and get a gist of this remarkable business plan?

Bury in deep dodo on 13:34 - Apr 10 with 3871 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Bury in deep dodo on 13:32 - Apr 10 by judd

Actually, any volunteers to phone them up and get a gist of this remarkable business plan?

It's a no from me, I'm out.
Bury in deep dodo on 13:36 - Apr 10 with 3841 viewsDale57

"£100,000 each, with a guaranteed payback" Yeh right,is that what they told the last ones,lol
Bury in deep dodo on 13:39 - Apr 10 with 3819 viewsHarry_Dale

It's not nice to see any club go into financial difficulty, especially not our local rivals. As much as they are that, they are part of the football family were all involved with!

It would be sad to see them go (I'm well aware they will probably reform somewhere in the uncertainty of non league football). As Dale fan, I won't be laughing at their plight, and I sincerely hope they get this sorted.
Bury in deep dodo on 13:41 - Apr 10 with 3799 views442Dale

Why have they waited til now to ask for 100k off people or have there been recent statements on the situation being critical that I've missed?

Did it not come out at their forum the other week?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury in deep dodo on 13:42 - Apr 10 with 3796 viewsSpotty

Something is seriously wrong at Bury, when did this all start? I see no evidence they spent above their means, yeah they have people like Healy/Bishop bleeding high wages, but surely 3/4k a week isn't the reason for this sudden financial demise, the away attendances in l1 should help subsidise things like this.
Bury in deep dodo on 13:42 - Apr 10 with 3791 viewsnordenblue

Couldn't happen to a nicer club,maybe if they sold all those golf balls and batteries around the away end they could plough some brass back into the club?
Login to get fewer ads

Bury in deep dodo on 13:45 - Apr 10 with 3773 views100notout

guaranteed pay back .................. at 10p in the £

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bury in deep dodo on 13:48 - Apr 10 with 3747 viewsSandyman

Bury in deep dodo on 13:45 - Apr 10 by 100notout

guaranteed pay back .................. at 10p in the £

Bucket time again
Bury in deep dodo on 13:49 - Apr 10 with 3739 viewsColDale

well if you compare their last few years with our's, its often said they are always twelve months behind us. However, we've been able to finance it through what must be close to £1.5 million sales in the last few years. Thats not to say everything is rosey with us, but the Hill success was at the very least self financing. Ryan Lowe aside, there's not been many sales in recent years. It has to be said, this crisis was entirely predictable and of their own doing.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bury in deep dodo on 13:52 - Apr 10 with 3707 viewsjudd

It's certainly taken the edge off of Thatcher's demise.

Bury in deep dodo on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 3683 viewsD_Alien

Bury in deep dodo on 13:52 - Apr 10 by judd

It's certainly taken the edge off of Thatcher's demise.

I'll bet the ceme end have been cremating themselves over that

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury in deep dodo on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 3663 viewsSuddenLad

According to Radio Manchester, unless there is an 'immediate' injection of £1 million from external sources, professional football will cease at Giggle Lane and the club will fold. This is an imminent and real possibility.

About as bad as it possibly gets. Some people have been less than frank about the situation until it came to a point where it couldn't be hidden or denied any longer.

Even if they survive this immediate problem they are only storing problems up for next season. Starting with a 10 point deduction. If they start at all.

I notice that the club statements invites potential investors to discuss how they might 'enjoy a return on their investment'. Really ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bury in deep dodo on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 3659 viewsjudd

Another victim of the radical free market economy.

Bury in deep dodo on 14:00 - Apr 10 with 3636 viewsSandyman

Bury in deep dodo on 13:56 - Apr 10 by SuddenLad

According to Radio Manchester, unless there is an 'immediate' injection of £1 million from external sources, professional football will cease at Giggle Lane and the club will fold. This is an imminent and real possibility.

About as bad as it possibly gets. Some people have been less than frank about the situation until it came to a point where it couldn't be hidden or denied any longer.

Even if they survive this immediate problem they are only storing problems up for next season. Starting with a 10 point deduction. If they start at all.

I notice that the club statements invites potential investors to discuss how they might 'enjoy a return on their investment'. Really ?

They've said similar things before. Deja Vu?

http://www.bury-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/save_our_shakers_40843/index.shtml
Bury in deep dodo on 14:11 - Apr 10 with 3566 viewsDaley_Lama

Phil Neville is looking for a new club.

In seriousness, that's a whacking great amount of money they need and they are losing one of their revenue strams next season as FCUM plan to exit stage left to their new ground.

Poll: DF in or out

Bury in deep dodo on 14:22 - Apr 10 with 3507 viewsD_Alien

Bury in deep dodo on 13:56 - Apr 10 by judd

Another victim of the radical free market economy.

Decent right wingers don't come cheap you know

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury in deep dodo on 14:24 - Apr 10 with 3493 viewsSpotty

Bury in deep dodo on 14:22 - Apr 10 by D_Alien

Decent right wingers don't come cheap you know

well we wouldn't know that, we seem to have an abundance of left wingers though.
Bury in deep dodo on 14:34 - Apr 10 with 3435 viewsgigger

I may have taken the pee out of your team, fans or songs in the past but I will never have a go at your club again. Our chairman should resign immediately and concentrate on his 20 odd year old girlfriend. We are a laughing stock off as well as on pitch now!! I live on rochdale road so I'm half rochdale?

What's happened to kel ???

Bury in deep dodo on 14:39 - Apr 10 with 3399 viewsSuddenLad

Bury in deep dodo on 14:34 - Apr 10 by gigger

I may have taken the pee out of your team, fans or songs in the past but I will never have a go at your club again. Our chairman should resign immediately and concentrate on his 20 odd year old girlfriend. We are a laughing stock off as well as on pitch now!! I live on rochdale road so I'm half rochdale?

I hope you're not coming on here whilst you still have money in your pockets. Go on - get down to Giggle lane and cough up your coins of the realm.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS TO WASTE EVEN MORE OF YOUR MONEY

(with a promise of a healthy return of course)

Bury in deep dodo on 14:42 - Apr 10 with 3379 viewsgigger

Bury in deep dodo on 14:39 - Apr 10 by SuddenLad

I hope you're not coming on here whilst you still have money in your pockets. Go on - get down to Giggle lane and cough up your coins of the realm.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS TO WASTE EVEN MORE OF YOUR MONEY

(with a promise of a healthy return of course)

At the end of the statement where it said you'll get your money back. The only thing missing was " here's mi hand here's mi heart".

What's happened to kel ???

Bury in deep dodo on 14:43 - Apr 10 with 3366 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury in deep dodo on 14:49 - Apr 10 with 3330 viewsaleanddale

Sad really and i have maintained we are only half a step behind bURY financialy ( well after reading this maybe a full one )

But for the grace of God.

shoddy club - diluted. ( Thanks Taz )

Saying all the above and i hope they survive ( Just ) after a few more years struggle!!!
Bury in deep dodo on 14:50 - Apr 10 with 3328 viewsSuddenLad

Bury in deep dodo on 14:42 - Apr 10 by gigger

At the end of the statement where it said you'll get your money back. The only thing missing was " here's mi hand here's mi heart".

Very true. I think you might want to think about changing your signature statement as well. It's beginning to look just a tad embarrassing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024