Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! 13:28 - May 16 with 7180 viewssuperhooper83

Just seen this on twitter......any life in this? I actually hope not because I certainly believe we will have a great chance of an instant return with him in charge.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:30 - May 16 with 4251 viewsRangersw12

Fingers crossed its true
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:37 - May 16 with 4194 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I'd like it to be true, though I'd be surprised if it is. Nothing against Redknapp but he picked a horse for a course last year - he was the best possible appointment for a team in our position at the time. Now we're on another course and we need another horse for it. I strongly suspect they'll go big for Poyet if Redknapp doesn't stay.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:37 - May 16 with 4189 viewsPinnerPaul

Twitter?

Must be then!
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:38 - May 16 with 4184 viewsessextaxiboy

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:30 - May 16 by Rangersw12

Fingers crossed its true

Remember you posted that when Cotterill takes over .
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:39 - May 16 with 4169 viewsNorthernr

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:38 - May 16 by essextaxiboy

Remember you posted that when Cotterill takes over .

Well that would be an unmitigated disaster.
I'd suggest Cotterill is more likely if we start the season with Redknapp than if we make a change in the summer. If we start the season really well and Redknapp gets picked off by a prem club, or we start it really badly and he leaves, then they'll have to make a quick appointment and Cotterill is ready and waiting there.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:41 - May 16 with 4156 viewsPinnerPaul

Given the length of time DM was at Everton, can't see them going for Harry with Pyet and martinez to name jsut two, younger managers around.

It will fly against all that they have espoused (that's a psoh word for Thursday!) in the last 11 years - stability and a sensible transfer policy.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 with 4142 viewsHollowayRanger

been very disapointed in him and fear he's only here to top up his pension

young ambitious manager required or at least one with something to prove in prem but with championship experience

Holloway would be my fav new owners so hopefully no reason why not especially if we are going to build slowly as tony said

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 with 4144 viewsessextaxiboy

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:39 - May 16 by Northernr

Well that would be an unmitigated disaster.
I'd suggest Cotterill is more likely if we start the season with Redknapp than if we make a change in the summer. If we start the season really well and Redknapp gets picked off by a prem club, or we start it really badly and he leaves, then they'll have to make a quick appointment and Cotterill is ready and waiting there.

Better have a "Cotterill takes over" piece ready to go Norf
Login to get fewer ads

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 with 4136 viewsEastR

is the team the manager or the horse, and the league camapign the course? In which case what we need is a jockey for the horse. And if we're gonna go big for a jockey, we might need a more sturdy horse...

and if this post gets up anyone's nose - I'll bow to Dettori's expertise on the subject!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 with 4135 viewsGloucs_R

Who has suggested this on twitter?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:46 - May 16 with 4114 viewsLewes_r

Pretty sure someone like Laudrup would be their absolute number 1 target and i should think they would work very hard to get him

although I suggested HR a few weeks back and got laughed at

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:46 - May 16 with 4112 viewsN12Hoop

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:41 - May 16 by PinnerPaul

Given the length of time DM was at Everton, can't see them going for Harry with Pyet and martinez to name jsut two, younger managers around.

It will fly against all that they have espoused (that's a psoh word for Thursday!) in the last 11 years - stability and a sensible transfer policy.

Agree with this. Rumour must be nonsense, but if it is true please do it quickly so we can get a decent manager before someone else snaps up the few that may be available.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:47 - May 16 with 4098 viewshoops_legend

This must be a slow day for the QPR office...

Normally they are dealing with suspected rape allegations, dodgy transfers, bust ups in changing rooms....

How boring

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:49 - May 16 with 4079 viewsEssex_Ranger

And who do you suggest we replace him with? As previously mentioned it looks like Coteril is waiting in the wings. How can he possibly be a better appointment than Redknapp.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:51 - May 16 with 4062 viewsDesertBoot

We're just a job to Harry now. I'd go for Karl Robinson if he were to leave. I suspect Harry will be gone by Christmas anyway if things don't go to plan.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:52 - May 16 with 4053 viewsEastR

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:42 - May 16 by Gloucs_R

Who has suggested this on twitter?

It's come from Fantasy Island

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:52 - May 16 with 4048 viewsRangersw12

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:49 - May 16 by Essex_Ranger

And who do you suggest we replace him with? As previously mentioned it looks like Coteril is waiting in the wings. How can he possibly be a better appointment than Redknapp.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poyet
Di Matteo
Karl Robinson

To name 3

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:54 - May 16 with 4029 viewsjo_qpr63

No way,not in a million years,Everton far too sensable .
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:54 - May 16 with 4029 viewsessextaxiboy

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:51 - May 16 by DesertBoot

We're just a job to Harry now. I'd go for Karl Robinson if he were to leave. I suspect Harry will be gone by Christmas anyway if things don't go to plan.

Its just a job to all of them .

Much as we like to think the likes of Hill and Derry love the club, if it suited them and their families they would just up and go .

Its their character and self respect that makes them give 100% opposed to the other wasters.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:55 - May 16 with 4026 viewsHunterhoop

Karl Robinson comes across as a bit of a David Brent whenever I see/listen to him.
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:02 - May 16 with 3981 viewsessextaxiboy

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 13:55 - May 16 by Hunterhoop

Karl Robinson comes across as a bit of a David Brent whenever I see/listen to him.

5th place in League One (twice) is his best performance at Franchise FC where the fan pressure is zero .

No Thanks
Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:06 - May 16 with 3947 viewssimmo

I would dangle my nuts in a bee's nest for somebody like Poyet to be given the management job and the task to plan for the long term.

Redknapp might work next year, but it will do NOTHING for the deep rooted issues we have at QPR.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:10 - May 16 with 3919 viewsJuzzie

I can't see 'arry going up north. It's not like he needs the money.

Also, as others have said, I can see Everton looking for a longer term type of manager.

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:14 - May 16 with 3892 viewsNov77

Poyet has told his players he can't guarantee he will be there next season, rumours going round that fulham want him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Everton contact QPR over Redknapp?! on 14:21 - May 16 with 1680 viewsdaveB

Not a chance Everton will want him, I can't see him leaving Rangers until the Watford or palace job comes up at Christmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024