Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... 09:48 - May 27 with 2171 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4943536/Lotto-winners-1m-brother-is-sk
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 09:59 - May 27 with 2133 viewsrrrspricey

Fcuk me, who on their right mind gets given a million & buys a fcukin £14k Mondeo
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:31 - May 27 with 2049 viewssuperhooper83

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 09:59 - May 27 by rrrspricey

Fcuk me, who on their right mind gets given a million & buys a fcukin £14k Mondeo

More to the point, what sort of brother wins £101m and only give his brother a MILLION?!?! Thats fkin tight. If i won £101m my sister would get at least 5m of that. Still an absolute tool for giving money away tho lol. Typical chelscum fan really.
And the award for on 10:50 - May 27 with 2008 views18StoneOfHoop

Admittedly remedial doltish thinking from the brother fella, but the bar has been set to a record high - or should that be low? - by 2010 winner Teresa Bystram.Cerebrally-challenged Teresa and her 3 boys together represent a powerful argument in favour of eugenics and enforced sterilisation amongst the C2 Surrey Chelski and EDL supporting classes. :

[BTW I miss the 'Chelsea Village People' cartoon in AKUTR's, it was and tis far superior and funnier than 'Loftus Road Rod -thoughts and neuroses'.]

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 12:28 - May 27 with 1866 viewsSuffolk

£600 for a Chelshit shirt. He really did get done!
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 17:14 - May 27 with 1606 viewshamptonhillhoop

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:31 - May 27 by superhooper83

More to the point, what sort of brother wins £101m and only give his brother a MILLION?!?! Thats fkin tight. If i won £101m my sister would get at least 5m of that. Still an absolute tool for giving money away tho lol. Typical chelscum fan really.

I think he was generous giving him that considering his brother thought he had a Nigerian accent!
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 18:37 - May 27 with 1536 viewsTGRRRSSS

He got told that his brother wasn't in Dubai yet sent money anyway.
Didn't occur to him to take advice of his friends, or family who knew???

A fool and his money really are parted.
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 18:43 - May 27 with 1525 viewsbosh67

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:31 - May 27 by superhooper83

If you look at what he's managed to do in screwing up a million you perhaps start to understand why the brother who won £101 million only gave him that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 19:05 - May 27 with 1506 viewsderbyhoop

To return to the OP, there's just so many to choose from.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 19:13 - May 27 with 1486 viewsTGRRRSSS

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 18:43 - May 27 by bosh67

If you look at what he's managed to do in screwing up a million you perhaps start to understand why the brother who won £101 million only gave him that.

Exactly, by all accounts they're not close so it was quite generous given they only meet for a beer once or twice a year presumably it's a half brother given they have different sir names and lived entirely different areas.
And the award for on 23:46 - May 27 with 1322 viewsozexile

And the award for on 10:50 - May 27 by 18StoneOfHoop

Admittedly remedial doltish thinking from the brother fella, but the bar has been set to a record high - or should that be low? - by 2010 winner Teresa Bystram.Cerebrally-challenged Teresa and her 3 boys together represent a powerful argument in favour of eugenics and enforced sterilisation amongst the C2 Surrey Chelski and EDL supporting classes. :

[BTW I miss the 'Chelsea Village People' cartoon in AKUTR's, it was and tis far superior and funnier than 'Loftus Road Rod -thoughts and neuroses'.]

That can't be genuine surely?
And the award for on 00:02 - May 28 with 1306 views18StoneOfHoop

And the award for on 23:46 - May 27 by ozexile

That can't be genuine surely?

It's on the perhaps more trustworthy Channel 4 news,as well as in The Scum, so it is,I'm afraid ,100% true:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/255073/news/the-sun-meets-white-power-raoul-moat-fan-ter

http://www.walton-on-thames.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2026

The winner of The Dumbest C**tski Fan of the Year 2007 & 2012:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article3475537.ece

Another outstanding C**tski intellect; "Time stops for no man."

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

And the award for on 00:30 - May 28 with 1279 viewsBluce_Ree

And the award for on 00:02 - May 28 by 18StoneOfHoop

It's on the perhaps more trustworthy Channel 4 news,as well as in The Scum, so it is,I'm afraid ,100% true:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/255073/news/the-sun-meets-white-power-raoul-moat-fan-ter

http://www.walton-on-thames.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2026

The winner of The Dumbest C**tski Fan of the Year 2007 & 2012:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article3475537.ece

Another outstanding C**tski intellect; "Time stops for no man."

His wife Rose.... Fking hell... She is quite the horrific pig.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

And the award for on 01:56 - May 28 with 1249 viewsozexile

And the award for on 00:30 - May 28 by Bluce_Ree

His wife Rose.... Fking hell... She is quite the horrific pig.

The guys brother won 101 million.
He's got 1 million.
When his fake brother e mailed him asking for money did he not think to ask what he'd done with the 100 million?
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 03:57 - May 28 with 1228 viewsCanadaRanger

One wonders how many "authentic" John Terry Europa League Final game-worn shirts are out there...
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:14 - May 28 with 1114 viewsBluce_Ree

Chelsea fans really are the worst of all things. Absolute worstc*nts.

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:20 - May 28 with 1107 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not to be too unkind but I'd be more worried about having to wake up to Rose every morning.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:02 - May 28 with 1076 viewsBluce_Ree

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 10:20 - May 28 by Metallica_Hoop

Not to be too unkind but I'd be more worried about having to wake up to Rose every morning.

She is literally a horror moose.

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:09 - May 28 with 1067 viewsMetallica_Hoop

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:02 - May 28 by Bluce_Ree

She is literally a horror moose.

She looks a bit like Ronnie Kray

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:19 - May 28 with 1056 viewsbob566

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:09 - May 28 by Metallica_Hoop

She looks a bit like Ronnie Kray

i thought you liked chicks with long hair Tally?
And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:22 - May 28 with 1052 viewsMetallica_Hoop

And the award for "Dumbest Chelsea Fan of the Year" goes to... on 11:19 - May 28 by bob566

i thought you liked chicks with long hair Tally?

That aint no 'chick'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024