Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clough 'Determined To Strengthen' - Who should Rams Buy? 01:58 - Jul 27 with 1523 viewsramdanj

Clough has stated he is 'determined to strengthen' with the Brayford cash.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/fb_news.php?storyid=32319&titl

If this does actually happen (c'mon Sam Rush!!) - then who should we spend it on? Two smaller signings or one big splash?

Give us your thoughts!?

Allons-y!

Clough 'Determined To Strengthen' - Who should Rams Buy? on 18:57 - Aug 1 with 1439 views1960Ram

I say buy two, or even three players. Right now, just a CB; save the rest until January.
Clough 'Determined To Strengthen' - Who should Rams Buy? on 10:11 - Aug 2 with 1419 viewsRabbram10

We definitely need cover at CH so I think we will bring in somebody on a season long loan to cover that position before the end of August?
Another signing will depend on the injury situation, if we are lucky & stay injury free I don't think the Brayford money will be spent until January, that's provided we are in contention for a playoff spot or better!
That's my opinion!
Clough 'Determined To Strengthen' - Who should Rams Buy? on 15:29 - Aug 2 with 1411 views1960Ram

I think you might be right, Mr Rabb.
Clough 'Determined To Strengthen' - Who should Rams Buy? on 21:45 - Aug 2 with 1396 viewsRabbram10

Harry Maguire (CH), young & strong from Sheff Utd, get him in??????!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024