Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boswinga gone 08:26 - Jul 28 with 5136 viewsYorkRanger

Tweet from TF 8 mins ago
Boswinga gone on 10:53 - Jul 28 with 1327 viewsMedwayR

On a serious note, now Bosingwa has gone, who is going to fill his role as target for the boo boys? It's a long list but critical we get it right lol

Poll: Who’s better?

Boswinga gone on 10:53 - Jul 28 with 1317 viewsHollowayRanger

turkish fans will string him up once they see him try to play

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Boswinga gone on 10:58 - Jul 28 with 1312 viewswittle

Boswinga gone on 10:53 - Jul 28 by MedwayR

On a serious note, now Bosingwa has gone, who is going to fill his role as target for the boo boys? It's a long list but critical we get it right lol

well it seems to be the manager at the minute.
Boswinga gone on 11:45 - Jul 28 with 1250 viewsNorthernr

Usual long rambling thoughts. Nice to write though.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=3232
Boswinga gone on 11:53 - Jul 28 with 1226 viewsthemodfather

Boswinga gone on 11:45 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Usual long rambling thoughts. Nice to write though.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=3232

we should've outed him sooner ( when he was reportedly refusing to play) all i hope is we are not paying towards his wages....
Boswinga gone on 12:59 - Jul 28 with 1182 viewsderbyhoop

The club would like to thank ***** for his contribution during his time at QPR and wish him all the best for the future.
They said that about Jamie Mackie. Surprisingly, it was missing from the announcement about Jose .

This was the one I enjoyed
http://bet.unibet.com/football/2013/07/23/bosingwas-departure-not-moment-too-soo

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Boswinga gone on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 1173 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

Boswinga gone - on 20:49 - Jul 28 with 1078 viewsaves

The club just needs 'Dandy Dan' Barton, SWP and the rest of the li'l hoodlums to go now.

Login to get fewer ads

Boswinga gone on 06:19 - Jul 29 with 1005 viewsCanadaRanger

Boswinga gone on 13:05 - Jul 28 by DieByYourSide

Huge relief all round that he's gone.
Boswinga gone on 09:50 - Jul 29 with 944 viewsTacticalR

Am I the only one who has an uneasy feeling about this? I am as glad as the next man that Bosingwa has gone, but I can't help feeling the guy is being made the scapegoat for all the failings of the club (including the complete inability of management to judge a player before we buy him).

Air hostess clique

Boswinga gone on 10:43 - Jul 29 with 930 viewsisawqpratwcity

Boswinga gone on 09:50 - Jul 29 by TacticalR

Am I the only one who has an uneasy feeling about this? I am as glad as the next man that Bosingwa has gone, but I can't help feeling the guy is being made the scapegoat for all the failings of the club (including the complete inability of management to judge a player before we buy him).

Boswinga was just the biggest of a team bulging with scapegoats.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024