Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steady Start? 20:23 - Aug 4 with 1345 viewsRabbram10

Didn't play the best today but hey Blackburn will be a top six side this season no problem, strong energetic side IMO
I think a Draw was a fair result, but I feel we are still a bit lightweight in defence & upfront?
We lack a bit of width at times, Hendricks looked lost where ever he was playing, not a critism just an observation!
Bryson had a quiet game, Freeman did ok but hasent got Brayfords forward surges, we missed that today I thought!
Hughes was very good & I fear won't be with us much longer, hope I'm wrong?
Overall a steady start against a very strong team, we can only get better but I would be happier if we spent the Brayford money now on a couple of players mainly CH & a forward with pace, rather than later I.e to late?
Well done lads on a battling point & maybe if Nigel had been a bit more Positive rather than his usual Negative approach we might have had all three points, who knows!
Steady Start? on 00:04 - Aug 5 with 1337 views1960Ram

Bringing on Eustace to preserve the win worked well. We'll have to do that again.

Seriously, not a horrible result. For anyone that was there, how did Russell play?

For those who have to listen, the big plus was Roger Davies not being the "expert analyst" any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024