Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Fans Forum 21:16 - Sep 3 with 4163 viewsPhil_S

Fans Forum at the Liberty: The Trust's traditional early season Fans Forum will be held on Thursday 12 September at the Liberty Stadium commencing at 7.30pm. Huw Jenkins and Michael Laudrup will be in attendance and we are hoping that Lee Trundle and some members of the first team squad will also be there. More news as we get it.
Trust Fans Forum on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 4150 viewsBelfast

Will lee be leading the singing, drinking and dancing till 2am ?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2013 21:18]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Trust Fans Forum on 22:04 - Sep 3 with 4098 viewsPhil_S

Trust Fans Forum on 21:18 - Sep 3 by Belfast

Will lee be leading the singing, drinking and dancing till 2am ?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2013 21:18]

I'm sure I've missed something somewhere but I'm sure if you asked him nicely he'd consider it!!
Trust Fans Forum on 22:17 - Sep 3 with 4077 viewsBaker

Trust Fans Forum on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

I'm sure I've missed something somewhere but I'm sure if you asked him nicely he'd consider it!!

Will there be any decent muff there?

Or just the usual collection of sweaty nerds?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Trust Fans Forum on 22:25 - Sep 3 with 4042 viewsDarran

Trust Fans Forum on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Belfy wasn't happy about Trunds having a pint with the fans in Malmo.
In fact he thought it was a complete and utter disgrace that Trundle had a few beers with the non-playing staff the night before the game,it was ok for the non-playing staff but not for Trundle.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Fans Forum on 22:25 - Sep 3 with 4033 viewsSwansforever

Why does it have to be a thursday? :(
Trust Fans Forum on 22:26 - Sep 3 with 4020 viewsBelfast

Trust Fans Forum on 22:25 - Sep 3 by Darran

Belfy wasn't happy about Trunds having a pint with the fans in Malmo.
In fact he thought it was a complete and utter disgrace that Trundle had a few beers with the non-playing staff the night before the game,it was ok for the non-playing staff but not for Trundle.

Wrong.

Trust Fans Forum on 22:28 - Sep 3 with 4002 viewsDarran

Trust Fans Forum on 22:26 - Sep 3 by Belfast

Wrong.

100% right.

Trust Fans Forum on 07:59 - Sep 4 with 3847 viewsBelfast

Trust Fans Forum on 22:28 - Sep 3 by Darran

100% right.

I was more than happy with Trundle having a 'pint' I wasnt happy with what was reported in the early hours.

Dont confuse the great and reverred Swansea player with his responsibilities thereafter as club
ambassador.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 7:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Fans Forum on 09:58 - Sep 4 with 3787 viewsperchrockjack

I d love to go to one of these meetings.
Would I receive a warm welcome

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust Fans Forum on 10:44 - Sep 4 with 3743 viewsIce_Tea

Trust Fans Forum on 09:58 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

Of course you'll receive a warm welcome, they are preparing the pyres now.
Trust Fans Forum on 13:37 - Sep 4 with 3686 viewsDavillin

H311, even I did!

Although that was a few years ago.

Seriously, It's worth the time. You can meet Trust "officials," hear what's going on with the Trust, and socialize with other interested supporters.

You might even find a way to get involved.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Trust Fans Forum on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 3559 viewsperchrockjack

I was of course being sarcastic.
As if...

Get involved?

Bad enough being involved with Pross

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust Fans Forum on 10:46 - Sep 6 with 3449 viewsSwansforever

Somebody who goes can you please mention how rubbish the ticket system is
Trust Fans Forum on 10:52 - Sep 6 with 3421 viewsThe_Doorman

Trust Fans Forum on 10:46 - Sep 6 by Swansforever

Is this the same ticketing system that the loyal fans i.e. JA Season ticket holders are unable to log onto this morning?

Utter shambles once again. Lessons have clearly not been learnt from past problems.

An IT ticketing system bought on the cheap I suggest.

Mr Cooze, as the fans representative on the board, please can you take this up with the club TODAY.
Trust Fans Forum on 10:52 - Sep 6 with 3419 viewsDarran

Trust Fans Forum on 10:46 - Sep 6 by Swansforever

Funny thing I've just put the correct details in at least 30 times and not been recognised.

Trust Fans Forum on 11:03 - Sep 6 with 3396 viewsSwansforever

Trust Fans Forum on 10:52 - Sep 6 by Darran

Funny thing I've just put the correct details in at least 30 times and not been recognised.

Thats happened to me. took ages for me to purchase the home season ticket and valencia isnt even showing
Trust Fans Forum on 11:13 - Sep 6 with 3373 viewslifelong

I've just purchased the Europa home package, I had to put my card details in twice before it accepted them. Hope I haven't paid twice.
Trust Fans Forum on 13:30 - Sep 6 with 3332 viewsPrivate_Partz

You should be ok lifelong. when purchasing 6 Cap One final tickets I put my card number in a few times as it was giving out error messages. on checking with the bank all 3 went through at nearly a grand! It turned out the system recognised the error and the erroneous transactions were refunded. I suggest keep tabs on it with your card provider over he next few days and ring the ticket office to ensure this have not doubled up on your order. it is like Fred Carno's army down there!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trust Fans Forum on 14:49 - Sep 6 with 3282 viewstomdickharry

Trust Fans Forum on 13:30 - Sep 6 by Private_Partz

You should be ok lifelong. when purchasing 6 Cap One final tickets I put my card number in a few times as it was giving out error messages. on checking with the bank all 3 went through at nearly a grand! It turned out the system recognised the error and the erroneous transactions were refunded. I suggest keep tabs on it with your card provider over he next few days and ring the ticket office to ensure this have not doubled up on your order. it is like Fred Carno's army down there!

The ticket office IT Software is pre stoneage in terms of IT development,the Trust Board are aware (see Trust minutes) really cant for the life of me understand why it cant be upgraded too this century.The trick is to put people on the spot and ask at the Forum what definite proposals are in place for upgrade,bet there are none.
Trust Fans Forum on 17:31 - Sep 6 with 3225 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust Fans Forum on 14:49 - Sep 6 by tomdickharry

The ticket office IT Software is pre stoneage in terms of IT development,the Trust Board are aware (see Trust minutes) really cant for the life of me understand why it cant be upgraded too this century.The trick is to put people on the spot and ask at the Forum what definite proposals are in place for upgrade,bet there are none.

So do we know who the mastermind was who said "Let's buy that ticketing system. It's so much better than all the others"?
Trust Fans Forum on 17:48 - Sep 6 with 3213 viewsPhil_S

Everybody is welcome!
Trust Fans Forum on 18:23 - Sep 6 with 3178 viewsAndy1300

Trust Fans Forum on 11:13 - Sep 6 by lifelong

I've just purchased the Europa home package, I had to put my card details in twice before it accepted them. Hope I haven't paid twice.

This happened to me this morning at 10:10, then I couldn't log in just like you Darran.

Something really needs to be done

Number 1 team in Wales

Trust Fans Forum on 20:17 - Sep 6 with 3127 viewsSwanzay

Its amazes me that all these moaning bastards on here are quite happy to moan about what goes on, hiding behind the internet cloak, yet never turn up to vent their 'issues' at the fans forum in all these years. Several names spring to mind on here regarding this!
I think I've I have only missed 2 forums since that eve in the Patti (yes I was there) and I highly recommend this very enjoyable interactive evening and your chance to get the info direct and your ideas across and get a direct answer!
Its great that our club does this and long may it continue!
BTW
For all the people the 'cant make it' due to being a nonce, what questions should be asked on Thursday?
Trust Fans Forum on 20:43 - Sep 6 with 3102 viewsWatchman

Trust Fans Forum on 20:17 - Sep 6 by Swanzay

Its amazes me that all these moaning bastards on here are quite happy to moan about what goes on, hiding behind the internet cloak, yet never turn up to vent their 'issues' at the fans forum in all these years. Several names spring to mind on here regarding this!
I think I've I have only missed 2 forums since that eve in the Patti (yes I was there) and I highly recommend this very enjoyable interactive evening and your chance to get the info direct and your ideas across and get a direct answer!
Its great that our club does this and long may it continue!
BTW
For all the people the 'cant make it' due to being a nonce, what questions should be asked on Thursday?

What Stage is Fairwood at?
Given the excellent profits why is the club waiting to expand the stadium?
Why is the ticketing system trully awful?
Do you feel it appropriate that ticketing fees are justified?
What are the Trust doing with the dividend pay out?
Are the club investing in a property port folio
What are the club doing to investigate better travel arrangements locally
Do the club intend to pay off those that lost money 11 years ago especially on the back of the divident pay outs
what plans are in place to improve catering at the ground. Are we as a club allowed to have local companies selling in and around the ground and concourse
What pressure is the Trust and Club putting on the freeloaders like Peter Hain to help grow and develop us further
What are we doing about local scouting?
What are we doing about national scouting?
Do we have plans to set up European scouting networks?
How are we to improve relationships with schools and colleges and boys clubs?

There will be more
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 21:07]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Trust Fans Forum on 20:48 - Sep 6 with 3096 viewsWatchman

Why do we have to wait for the forum to ask questions why cant the Trust use this and other sites to ask good questions and initiate good debates of the future of OUR club./
What better time for us have a serious and open debate about where does OUR club go next? Strengthen when you are ahead!
What does the club mean now! WE (including the club) have all changed and grown in the past 11 years why can we not have radical ideas now about how the club should be investing both time and money

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024