Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daleplayer 14:46 - Oct 5 with 7006 viewsboromat

Looks like there may be problems today. As of yet the match schedule only includes early and late kickoff games. Due to start in 5 mins :-/

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Daleplayer on 15:38 - Oct 5 with 2076 viewsashes

Its not on for me!
Daleplayer on 15:38 - Oct 5 with 2076 viewsSalwaDale

Daleplayer on 15:37 - Oct 5 by love_the_dale

It's on at last!!

Finally, I presume we can all it 0-0?

TBBT

Daleplayer on 15:40 - Oct 5 with 2057 viewsSalwaDale

Daleplayer on 15:38 - Oct 5 by ashes

Its not on for me!

Refresh the page.

TBBT

Daleplayer on 15:41 - Oct 5 with 2049 views442Dale

It may well be out of the club's hands, but as they're aware of continuing problems what can they do?

First thing is to find out on the fans behalf how compensation can be claimed. From there, they need to be canvassing subscribers views about the service as a whole and relaying these to whoever does provide the OS/Daleplayer. Until there is a proper commitment to finding out what people think in general, threads like this will pop up every time there's a problem, and not much will change.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Daleplayer on 15:42 - Oct 5 with 2041 viewsboromat

http://www.player.rochdaleafc.co.uk/live-matches/streamMatch/1/comp/26/match/363

might work working for me now

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Daleplayer on 15:43 - Oct 5 with 2027 viewsNinco

Daleplayer on 15:41 - Oct 5 by 442Dale

It may well be out of the club's hands, but as they're aware of continuing problems what can they do?

First thing is to find out on the fans behalf how compensation can be claimed. From there, they need to be canvassing subscribers views about the service as a whole and relaying these to whoever does provide the OS/Daleplayer. Until there is a proper commitment to finding out what people think in general, threads like this will pop up every time there's a problem, and not much will change.

I'm definitely not renewing.
Daleplayer on 15:46 - Oct 5 with 2011 views442Dale

Daleplayer on 15:43 - Oct 5 by Ninco

I'm definitely not renewing.

That comment alone should be enough for an organisation to act.

Daleplayer on 15:53 - Oct 5 with 1958 viewsNinco

Daleplayer on 15:46 - Oct 5 by 442Dale

That comment alone should be enough for an organisation to act.

Childish comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Daleplayer on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 1923 views442Dale

Daleplayer on 15:53 - Oct 5 by Ninco

Childish comment.

Think you maybe misunderstood. I was saying that the club should indeed act if ANY fan is looking at stopping using the service because of the problems. It's completely understandable that anyone would think of not renewing.

See the previous posts - this series of complaints should mean the club act on any fan or fans behalf who are unhappy.

Daleplayer on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1921 viewslove_the_dale

Have e-mailed with my complaint. Don't think I can do any more. As someone said - everyone needs to e-mail them
Daleplayer on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1914 viewsSalwaDale

Daleplayer on 15:57 - Oct 5 by love_the_dale

Have e-mailed with my complaint. Don't think I can do any more. As someone said - everyone needs to e-mail them

Emailed the club or the company? I have emailed the link Dale put on facebook.

TBBT

Daleplayer on 15:58 - Oct 5 with 1912 views442Dale

Daleplayer on 15:57 - Oct 5 by love_the_dale

Who did you email?

Daleplayer on 16:01 - Oct 5 with 1886 views442Dale

Daleplayer on 15:57 - Oct 5 by SalwaDale

Emailed the club or the company? I have emailed the link Dale put on facebook.

The emails should be collated by individual clubs and then sent in together to the company with the thoughts of the club attached. The response should then be fed back to all supporters as this would then possibly avert any cancellations or even encourage others to sign up again.

Daleplayer on 16:04 - Oct 5 with 1871 viewsNinco

Daleplayer on 15:56 - Oct 5 by 442Dale

Think you maybe misunderstood. I was saying that the club should indeed act if ANY fan is looking at stopping using the service because of the problems. It's completely understandable that anyone would think of not renewing.

See the previous posts - this series of complaints should mean the club act on any fan or fans behalf who are unhappy.

Having already spoken to someone at the club informally about this, they don't really sound bothered. They get paid a very small amount by the company who operates the commentary service, and when you take in to account the travelling costs and wages of sending people all over the country to do the commentary, what they have left isn't worth bothering about. They are contractually obliged to do it, so they still do it, but implied that they would rather not.

I suppose the amount they get paid depends on how many memberships they sell, so in a way, getting it working properly may encourage more people to buy it.
Daleplayer on 16:08 - Oct 5 with 1836 viewslove_the_dale

Daleplayer on 15:58 - Oct 5 by 442Dale

Who did you email?

I e-mailed the company. At the bottom of the commentary page on Dale Player there is a "Contact Us". I chose 'Access Issues' from the dropdown list.
Daleplayer on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1796 viewshitman

Can't fault mine'
Had all the commentary all game'
Daleplayer on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 1724 viewssmudger

Daleplayer on 16:10 - Oct 5 by hitman

Can't fault mine'
Had all the commentary all game'

Sent an email and cancelled my subscriptions.
Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise not being able to listen to it, would proberly be more pi55ed off than i am now
Daleplayer on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 1712 viewsNinco

Daleplayer on 16:54 - Oct 5 by smudger

Sent an email and cancelled my subscriptions.
Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise not being able to listen to it, would proberly be more pi55ed off than i am now

Could be worse. We could have been bury fans with full commentary working.
Daleplayer on 17:42 - Oct 5 with 1672 viewsdalenumber2

Daleplayer on 16:57 - Oct 5 by Ninco

Could be worse. We could have been bury fans with full commentary working.

Apparently the style of football Newport played made for an extremely dull match - hope we can liven things up next week by grabbing a few goals.
Daleplayer on 21:36 - Oct 5 with 1573 viewslove_the_dale

Sent: 05 October 2013 15:09
Subject: FLi Dale player site: Access issues
to customerservices@performgroup.com
subject FLi Dale player site: Access issues

“I am unable to access the commentary for Portsmouth v Rochdale this afternoon, 5th October. Will people be getting a refund when they do not receive what they have paid for?”

Received; 05 October 2013 18:26

“Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you faced earlier with the commentary.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue so that it is not repeated for any future matches.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards”

So that was completely worthwhile then!
Daleplayer on 21:42 - Oct 5 with 1565 views442Dale

Daleplayer on 21:36 - Oct 5 by love_the_dale

Sent: 05 October 2013 15:09
Subject: FLi Dale player site: Access issues
to customerservices@performgroup.com
subject FLi Dale player site: Access issues

“I am unable to access the commentary for Portsmouth v Rochdale this afternoon, 5th October. Will people be getting a refund when they do not receive what they have paid for?”

Received; 05 October 2013 18:26

“Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you faced earlier with the commentary.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue so that it is not repeated for any future matches.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards”

So that was completely worthwhile then!

Forward it to the club and see what they can do.

Daleplayer on 11:34 - Oct 9 with 1427 viewsfermin

This may be of interest to those further up the thread:

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/article/customer-complaint-statement-

Not sure if it applies to Gillingham fans only.
Daleplayer on 13:40 - Oct 9 with 1339 viewslove_the_dale

Daleplayer on 11:34 - Oct 9 by fermin

This may be of interest to those further up the thread:

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/article/customer-complaint-statement-

Not sure if it applies to Gillingham fans only.

Thanks for that.

Just received this reply - 9th October at 13.00

'Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you faced on Saturday.

We are in discussion with the relevant team with regards to the compensation and will get back to you at the earliest.

Best regards
Manu
Customer Services'
Daleplayer on 14:21 - Oct 9 with 1297 views442Dale

Why hasn't this statement appeared on EVERY club website? It shouldn't take a fan finding it on another team's site.

Daleplayer on 14:34 - Oct 9 with 1287 viewssandylaner1

I do like the content such as the immediate post match interviews and mid week thoughts of hilly but probably gonna stop the subscription as rarely listen live to away games unless gone to watch - when have tuned in the commentators do a good job but its often lagging or poor signal. Can get most stuff for free from the twitter feed/youtube channel

6 quid might be better used on a netflix account or on fanta in the sandy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024