Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread 18:32 - Oct 24 with 22395 viewsmawdlamjack

can see us winning this one by two or three goals. we have a great shot of reaching the last 32

pinch me i'm dreaming.

bloomin loves it i do, innit mun.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:01 - Oct 24 with 2455 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:56 - Oct 24 by clement

if i was ML.....

bony off for lamah
michu up front
lamah on the left
pozuello in the hole

Bony doesn't deserve to come off. Either Poz has to play where he is told and offer some width or he should come off for someone who is not tripping over Michu and who will offer Bony something to build on.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 2455 viewsLord_Bony

How did Chico not score.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 2446 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:01 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

Bony doesn't deserve to come off. Either Poz has to play where he is told and offer some width or he should come off for someone who is not tripping over Michu and who will offer Bony something to build on.

this

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 2438 viewsSwanfan1

ML must seriously have said this to jonjo Shelvey:
Whenever we get the ball, forget about passing around and creating chances, nope just hoof the ball up to Bony...

I might start throwing up if he keeps on doing that 2nd. half

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 2436 viewsJoeBaxi

Very lucky not to get a red card. Ref ain't the best. Thankfully.

And Shelvey. At least he gets himself into scoring positions. Now Jonjo, all you need to do . . . . .
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:05 - Oct 24 with 2399 viewswr72

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:54 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

unfortuantely Pozuelo is not a winger and so comes inside far too much, leaving Taylor exposed on the counter.

poor half with no one standing up and being counted bar Shelvey

Agree about Pozuelu but Shelvey's been shite with his final product so far.
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:06 - Oct 24 with 2390 viewsmawdlamjack

letshope it's like blunderland and we play with pace and purpose 2nd half

absolute dogs bollox of a first half

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 2372 viewssomersetsimon

Tiendalli looks a little better going forward tonight's than he did against St Gallen, but he keeps getting caught out so badly at the back.

Right back is the one area where we have a massive difference between first and second choice.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 2356 viewsShaky

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:06 - Oct 24 by mawdlamjack

letshope it's like blunderland and we play with pace and purpose 2nd half

absolute dogs bollox of a first half

Please see: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dog%27s%20Bollocks

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 2354 viewsPlasticman

seem to trundle along in the same vein in second half :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:12 - Oct 24 with 2341 viewsmawdlamjack

getting behind us on the break far to easily

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:13 - Oct 24 with 2321 viewsmawdlamjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:10 - Oct 24 by Plasticman

seem to trundle along in the same vein in second half :-/

should have said dogs dinner

bloomin pedant

wrong quote
[Post edited 24 Oct 2013 21:14]

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 2257 viewsItchySphincter

This is the price to pay for so many games I suppose. Difficult to get the players jellying.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 2250 viewsItchySphincter

Decent subs.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 2229 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:19 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

Decent subs.

yeah. looks like Laudrup wants to shake things up as things weren't working proper.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 2084 viewsJoeBaxi

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:19 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

This is the price to pay for so many games I suppose. Difficult to get the players jellying.

I prefer it when they blancmange -ing to be honest
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:23 - Oct 24 with 2076 viewsPlasticman

already looking better I feel

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:23 - Oct 24 with 2071 viewsLord_Bony

Bony seemed a bit wooden tonight.

Like he s glued to the spot and not reacting quickly to the situation....prob tired legs...

Looking good now with Rangel on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:24 - Oct 24 with 2053 viewsJoeBaxi

At least the Bony bashing will stop now
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:28 - Oct 24 with 2015 views_Kieran

Golazo!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 2008 viewsItchySphincter

LOL

Our game works. Why didn't we play it earlier.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 2007 viewsGamer9982

Get in! MICHUUUUUU
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 2006 viewsshandyjack

oh damn Michu kicked the advertisment boards

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:30 - Oct 24 with 1995 viewsLord_Bony

Michu!!! Never fails

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:31 - Oct 24 with 1965 views_Kieran

Touch of class from Poz.

Bring Leon on for Canas to see the game out.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024