Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread 18:32 - Oct 24 with 22393 viewsmawdlamjack

can see us winning this one by two or three goals. we have a great shot of reaching the last 32

pinch me i'm dreaming.

bloomin loves it i do, innit mun.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:06 - Oct 24 with 2474 viewsDavillin

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 by Gowerjack

JJ Shelvey

Prick.

LIability.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 2425 viewsAl_Bundy

Poor display probably our worst of the season.

The Shelvey show doesn't work , Poz ,Dyer and Canas had a below par match.

Tiendalli is a big liability and is shite

Bony is fast becoming a big time flop!

On the plus side Chico/Amat partnership is improving and Rangel makes a big difference our side.

Missed Ben tonight getting forward and overlapping.

Hope ML lays into them tonight... some of the passing was truly woeful
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 2420 views_Kieran

Thought both Shelvey and Canas were poor again tonight.

Canas is worse than Ki from what he's shown so far.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 2415 viewsduckling

Shelvy is an interesting player, in general a good long shot and a fair amount of drive, however he needs to learn when to let go of the ball...
I'm not certain but doesn't he tend to take far more shots than even the strikers?(even when discounting the freekicks) sure his shot got power to it, but his role on the team isn't to be the main target man.

Half the team didn't click today, did ok but below their standard.
Should have scored a second goal with the amount of possesion the team had in the second half.

Valencia is waking up and going by tonights results could probably end up takingh first place eventually, so it's all about making sure the swans get a victory in one of the remaining 3
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 2412 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:01 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

beg to differ, think Amat and Tiebdalli and Canas are really poor so far. Canas just doesnt control us as well as Leon and gives it away a bit too much. Amat looks shaky but is still young and tiendalli has been dreadful again

still got 2nd half to improve though

Amat had a very good game

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 2420 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:57 - Oct 24 by Liam12345

if that wasn't a f**king disaster then what is.

errr ..losing maybe, relegation.. no no getting a draw in a European tie.. utter devastation. Sacked in the morning..cant go on..... wheres my step ladder

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 2413 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:06 - Oct 24 by Davillin

LIability.

To be fair, I thought he played a good game until those last 30 seconds where his lack of experience showed and ultimately cost us win.

As I said, I hope he learns from it, cause he got potential if he can keep his head cool.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 2408 viewsorion3016

Sh it happens, we re still top of the group and it just means we will have to take a full squad on the long journey to russia

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 2407 views_Kieran

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 by longlostjack

Agreed, Amat has done well for us since signing.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 2397 viewsAdmire

Im fuming at shelvey.....what the hell was he doing
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 2375 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 by longlostjack

And now I'm off to bed - fck it

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 2367 views_Kieran

Bring back Leon and JDG for West Ham.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 2355 viewsmawdlamjack

jj will never learn, brainless twonk, ffs he had simple balls on but loses it,put him out with the under 21s to learn the game. in all honesty they deserved a draw,but the win was there for the taking till hollywood fd up big time. hope they slaughter himin the dressing room.

west ham and scumdiff will be creaming themselves,we are far to open to the long wide ball when our full backs push forward,canas doesn't cover half as well as leon.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 2351 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 by Plasticman

To be fair, I thought he played a good game until those last 30 seconds where his lack of experience showed and ultimately cost us win.

As I said, I hope he learns from it, cause he got potential if he can keep his head cool.

He has got potential...... but those who slate JDG really know little about football.
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 2344 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:02 - Oct 24 by waynekerr55

There's the first one to make him tonight's escape goat

On a serious note, we do look far more composed with JDG and Leon in the team

Of course we do. There are those that think JJS and Canas are the best thing since sliced bread but they have no idea about how we play. The posters I mean, not the players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 2332 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:09 - Oct 24 by Jackanapes

errr ..losing maybe, relegation.. no no getting a draw in a European tie.. utter devastation. Sacked in the morning..cant go on..... wheres my step ladder

so you're saying that was a cracking success just because we didn't lose i'm completely against all the moaning but if there is something to moan about it is this.

Also on another note Tiendalli is diabolical.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:15 - Oct 24 with 2293 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:13 - Oct 24 by Liam12345

so you're saying that was a cracking success just because we didn't lose i'm completely against all the moaning but if there is something to moan about it is this.

Also on another note Tiendalli is diabolical.

No ..where did I say it was a cracking success. I said nothing of the sort. Strange.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:16 - Oct 24 with 2269 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:04 - Oct 24 by SgorioFruit

Not once did i refer to bony as the reason we threw two points away.
On a serious note, £12 million for a fat lazy shit is just out of swansea's depth. Doesnt suit our play what so ever.

F*ck off and watch TNS v Llanelli you silly c*nt.
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:18 - Oct 24 with 2245 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:06 - Oct 24 by Davillin

LIability.

Are you learning Welsh Dav ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:19 - Oct 24 with 2222 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:10 - Oct 24 by Admire

Im fuming at shelvey.....what the hell was he doing

Blame Chico who was out of position and Gerry who was half asleep.

Naive by Shelvey, yes. Needn't have resulted in a goal though...
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2194 viewsKingBony

I'm so peed off with our attitude in injury time. FFS mun why why why why are we trying to score???? Lamah, Poz and then Shelvey! Dear me that was dreadful.

On another note I hope it's a better game on Sunday, enjoyment wise these last two games have been a massive let down on how we know we can perform.

Again tonight bar a 20 minute spell I really hate to say it but I was bored shitless.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:21 - Oct 24 with 2170 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:12 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

He has got potential...... but those who slate JDG really know little about football.

I thought JJS had one of his best games for us tonight, until the last 30 seconds.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:21 - Oct 24 with 2161 viewsC_jack

We switched off in the 93rd minute, won't be the first or last. Conceded 1 goal in 270 minutes of European football, how many would have taken that at the start of the season?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:24 - Oct 24 with 2119 viewsKingBony

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:21 - Oct 24 by C_jack

We switched off in the 93rd minute, won't be the first or last. Conceded 1 goal in 270 minutes of European football, how many would have taken that at the start of the season?

You're right of course, doesn't get rid of the frustration though. I'd have taken a draw as they looked quite dangerous on occasions but when you're 1-0 like that in injury time grrrrrr!!!!

I thought Amat was mom he's already coming on with almost every game he plays. Big player in a few years. Reminds me of Ash to start with.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:27 - Oct 24 with 2079 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:21 - Oct 24 by AtleticoAbertawe

I thought JJS had one of his best games for us tonight, until the last 30 seconds.

He really wasn't very good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024