Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst two ball innings 14:34 - Oct 25 with 1974 viewsBlackCrowe

LOL - Village cricket at it's best. Worth watching twice.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The worst two ball innings on 14:44 - Oct 25 with 1942 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Brilliant, he's worse than me and I was usually No.10 (got promoted to 4 once got 16*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The worst two ball innings on 14:45 - Oct 25 with 1942 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Hilarious. Especially for those of us that have played to a similar standard.
The worst two ball innings on 15:39 - Oct 25 with 1854 viewsNov77

definitely need the sound up to hear all the laughter.

[Post edited 25 Oct 2013 15:48]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The worst two ball innings on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1804 viewstoboboly

Is that Mitchell Johnson in the warm up games?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The worst two ball innings on 16:11 - Oct 25 with 1769 viewsbenbu

class, hilarious stuff :-)
The worst two ball innings on 19:28 - Oct 25 with 1611 viewsstowmarketrange

Very funny.Did the bloke have a laugh too,or did he find it too painful to laugh?
Our post office team played a friendly against a Newcastle postal cricket team,and some of our team have never played before.When the first Geordie wicket fell,this guy comes to the crease complete with helmet,arm guards and everything you could think of.Our bloke who has never bowled before,bowled this ball at the stumps and it bounced about 4 times before it got to him.He missed it completely and it just had the strength to knock the bails off.
Talk about angry.The bat and the helmet went in different directions when he got back to the boundary.How we laughed.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2013 19:29]
The worst two ball innings on 21:06 - Oct 25 with 1522 viewskron1664

fantastic, what a legend . At least the fella gives it a go , if he had connected with the first effort it would have gone over the houses LOL
The worst two ball innings on 21:16 - Oct 25 with 1508 viewsQPRDave

...superb.....I used to captain my local 2nd 11, and we had one fella (batted 11 every week) used to look away when the bowler bowled. Poor b*gger was bruised just about all over but he turned up every week and was not out on a couple of occasions
Hell of a fielder though
Login to get fewer ads

The worst two ball innings on 22:10 - Oct 25 with 1450 viewskropotkin41

I have never seen an opener that bad. I reckon he was angry......... maybe already had the piss taken out of him, went out there to make a point and made a right knob of himself instead.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The worst two ball innings on 08:54 - Oct 26 with 1303 viewsShotKneesHoop

The worst two ball innings on 19:28 - Oct 25 by stowmarketrange

Very funny.Did the bloke have a laugh too,or did he find it too painful to laugh?
Our post office team played a friendly against a Newcastle postal cricket team,and some of our team have never played before.When the first Geordie wicket fell,this guy comes to the crease complete with helmet,arm guards and everything you could think of.Our bloke who has never bowled before,bowled this ball at the stumps and it bounced about 4 times before it got to him.He missed it completely and it just had the strength to knock the bails off.
Talk about angry.The bat and the helmet went in different directions when he got back to the boundary.How we laughed.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2013 19:29]

Obviously the umpire had never played cricket before either, because in men's cricket, if a delivery bounces more than twice, it should be called a no ball.

It would be even worse if the batsman was a girl, as the delivery should be called a no ball if it bounces more than once in ladies cricket, according to current ECB Rules and regulations.

I suppose that dozy Diversity Woman on the FA would complain to Greg Dyke about something like that if there were different rules and regulations for women's football.

Thinking about it, our Greg has the perfect surname for women like her, so I'm surprised she's not had a moan about that as well.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024