Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute 12:01 - Nov 2 with 1738 viewsdale1907

Great idea on here in the Joey t thread regarding a minutes applause in the 15th minute... I have been trying to spread the word on twitter and have also asked Dave sweetmore to announce before the game that this will be taking place .... He's having to ask the boss but if he says it's ok then he will do...

We really need to spread the word about this and in the 15th minute lets all be #togetherforthompson
Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 12:13 - Nov 2 with 1705 viewshxdale

Agree great idea,
Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 12:21 - Nov 2 with 1686 viewsdale1968

Forget the boss

I will just start clapping and hope others join in

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 12:28 - Nov 2 with 1667 viewshxdale

Yeah me too...
Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 14:20 - Nov 2 with 1509 viewsDale_Pea

Sweetmore has already made a rallying cry on Facebook for Dale fans to applaud in the 15th minute.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 18:36 - Nov 2 with 1313 viewsdebbiesfella

Sandy started the applause at 3.15, trouble was we didn't kick off till 3.03.
Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 18:39 - Nov 2 with 1293 viewsDaley_Lama

Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 18:36 - Nov 2 by debbiesfella

Sandy started the applause at 3.15, trouble was we didn't kick off till 3.03.

Singers in TDS take a bow, the "duh duh duh duh, Joey Thompson" not only let anybody who didn't know what was going on have a clue and also kept the clapping going for the full minute on all three sides without it petering out.

Poll: DF in or out

Joey t - minutes applause in the 15th minute on 18:44 - Nov 2 with 1273 viewsD_Alien

There were a few puzzled faces in the TDS when the applause and Joey T chanting broke out. I guess this wasn't publicised all that widely. At least it was a positive to take from the afternoon at Spotland.

Also saddened to hear of the death of Lilian Stoney. Wasn't aware of this till the announcement since I rarely visit the OS

RIP
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 18:44]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024