Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Jazeera Sports 16:01 - Nov 2 with 19032 viewsPhil_S

Took Uxbridge advice this week and subscribed to this. £65 for the season...just watched the first half of the Man City game in glorious HD via my macbook streamed to my Apple TV. Half time Keys and Gray (I know) showed me all the goals. I'm a fan!!
Al Jazeera Sports on 22:00 - Nov 2 with 5396 views_

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:53 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

You knows it.... ha ha

See you tomorrow then old bean ;-) and yeah, let's hook it up.

So you'd recommend it by the sound of that endorsement then?! I've read a few forums today saying that Al Jazeera are clamping down on dodgy IP addresses, no doubt Sky applying pressure, so that seemed like a bit of a risk until Sumbler said today he had it working fine....

And yeah, I agree with you, for the price of that box, I'm sure you'd get your money's worth from it even if you never watched a single game of football on there, but to know they stream fine and dandy is a bonus, Squire ;-)

Pint before the buses somewhere? Town?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Al Jazeera Sports on 23:05 - Nov 2 with 5334 viewsSWANZF4N

I have had this since the start of the season.
I watch it mainly through my PC, but I can watch it through my ipad, but that goes hot and cold.
I have xbmc on my raspberry pi but want to be able to stream it from my PC to my pi but can't figure it out yet..
Al Jazeera Sports on 23:06 - Nov 2 with 5334 viewsTheApothecary

Al Jazeera Sports on 22:00 - Nov 2 by _

See you tomorrow then old bean ;-) and yeah, let's hook it up.

So you'd recommend it by the sound of that endorsement then?! I've read a few forums today saying that Al Jazeera are clamping down on dodgy IP addresses, no doubt Sky applying pressure, so that seemed like a bit of a risk until Sumbler said today he had it working fine....

And yeah, I agree with you, for the price of that box, I'm sure you'd get your money's worth from it even if you never watched a single game of football on there, but to know they stream fine and dandy is a bonus, Squire ;-)

Pint before the buses somewhere? Town?

Definitely, I reckon we'll be down by 10-30 latest, Wind St.

Me and your bro will lean on the designated driver.... ha ha

Getting back to topic, if they blocked my XBMC box today, I've already had my coin out of it, there are loads of youtube vids like XBMCmashup that show you the potential of the box..... HackersMill..... It's a shame I'm such a luddite... I haven't even got Facebook ha ha ...... This is the way forward.... It is a great little gadget that I'd never be without

Speak to you tomorrow C

COYS
Al Jazeera Sports on 23:29 - Nov 2 with 5314 viewsDDCH

Al Jazeera Sports on 23:06 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

Definitely, I reckon we'll be down by 10-30 latest, Wind St.

Me and your bro will lean on the designated driver.... ha ha

Getting back to topic, if they blocked my XBMC box today, I've already had my coin out of it, there are loads of youtube vids like XBMCmashup that show you the potential of the box..... HackersMill..... It's a shame I'm such a luddite... I haven't even got Facebook ha ha ...... This is the way forward.... It is a great little gadget that I'd never be without

Speak to you tomorrow C

COYS

I am new to the Droidbox, and today was the first time I had a look

I have XBMC and sportsdevil installed from the aps and picked a stream from there...took a while to find one.

Is there a better app to use?

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:31 - Nov 3 with 5237 viewsTheApothecary

Navi-x is a good one, has all the al jazeera sports channels, plus you can choose most viewed in the last 24 hours, that brings up all the box sets such as under the dome, the tunnel, Newsroom and hello ladies etc.

There are some great videos on YouTube on how to get the best from your
Xbmc android box, I'll try and post some links later on, leaving good old Aberdare in about 5 mins....... as I said previously, I really like this little gadget, well impressed! Anyway, on to more pressing matters.....

COME ON YOU JACKS
Al Jazeera Sports on 13:59 - Nov 3 with 5163 viewsSenhin

What app do you use on XBMC to stream sports now? I can't seem to find one.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Al Jazeera Sports on 17:11 - Nov 4 with 5084 viewsmalagajack

Al Jazeera Sports on 13:59 - Nov 3 by Senhin

What app do you use on XBMC to stream sports now? I can't seem to find one.

install navi-x (in programs), or mash up(a video add-on) both have sport streams also try veetle as a video add on
Al Jazeera Sports on 22:27 - Nov 15 with 4958 viewsNeathJack

Al Jazeera Sports on 20:59 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

XBMC MX2 Android box That is all you need chaps. I had every 3pm kick off today in perfect quality, no subscriptions, loads of movies, box sets etc.

Bought this last week and I highly recommend.

I was paying Virgin nearly £100 a month but with everything on this box I've cut my subscription down to £40 a month as it provides everything I need tv wise.

The sports streams are still a little ropey so far but still finding my feet with it but the tv box sets and movies are absolutely top drawer, and in HD.
Login to get fewer ads

Al Jazeera Sports on 01:49 - Nov 16 with 4900 viewslovejuicejack

Al Jazeera Sports on 20:59 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

XBMC MX2 Android box That is all you need chaps. I had every 3pm kick off today in perfect quality, no subscriptions, loads of movies, box sets etc.

Not the greatest of reviews on amazon?? hmmm
Al Jazeera Sports on 09:37 - Nov 16 with 4840 viewsrazorjack

Hi guys......will this work with it........Smart DNS Proxy?

Says it's free now.

It's all new to me this stuff.

Thanks.........razor.

Edit.........says it's faster than VPN.....whatever that is
[Post edited 16 Nov 2013 9:40]

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:26 - Nov 27 with 4593 viewsno1jack8

Could someone please send me the guide on how to set this up if its not too much trouble

Thanks
Al Jazeera Sports on 09:41 - Nov 27 with 4574 viewsjack_lord

Could I also have a guide please. I did hear that al jazeera had been pulled by Sky, will that affect anything?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Al Jazeera Sports on 18:16 - Nov 27 with 4436 viewsno1jack8

Going to bump this again to see if anyone else is online at a more popular time to advise
Al Jazeera Sports on 22:44 - Nov 27 with 4330 viewsYougle

I'd also like to have the guide please, tried setting it all up by myself last week but got stuck!
Al Jazeera Sports on 22:53 - Nov 27 with 4320 viewsUxbridge

Need Overplay to convince them you are based in Middle East and to buy an Al Jazeera sub from https://secure.en.aljazeerasport.tv/buy

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:11 - Nov 28 with 4269 viewsLord_Bony

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 by Phil_S

Just sent NJ the PM you sent me. Saves you the job of typing it again!!

Can you put it up here for all to see then?
Ta

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:19 - Nov 28 with 4260 viewsUxbridge

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:11 - Nov 28 by Lord_Bony

Can you put it up here for all to see then?
Ta

It's copyright. I charge a fiver every time it's copied.

Anyway, everything you need to do is in my post above. It's very simple.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 9:21]

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:33 - Nov 28 with 4243 viewsjack_lord

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:19 - Nov 28 by Uxbridge

It's copyright. I charge a fiver every time it's copied.

Anyway, everything you need to do is in my post above. It's very simple.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 9:21]

How does the Sky sports ban on al jazeera affect the coverage of saturday games?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:52 - Nov 28 with 4220 viewshooplehead

i'm out in thailand and we get every single premier league game in high definition for about 12 quid or so a month...

i shall look into the idea of streaming the games from my telly box

i'm guessing i'll need a much higher upload rate than the one i currently have
Al Jazeera Sports on 09:58 - Nov 28 with 4214 viewsUxbridge

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:33 - Nov 28 by jack_lord

How does the Sky sports ban on al jazeera affect the coverage of saturday games?

Well, it's the Premier League ban, but aye might mean only 1 game is shown at 3pm on a Saturday. This is the only time of day it affects things though, so it's still a worthwhile thing IMO even if some of the value will have gone.

Al Jazeera Sports on 10:00 - Nov 28 with 4211 viewsPhaedrus

Al Jazeera Sports on 09:33 - Nov 28 by jack_lord

How can Sky Sports ban AL Jazeera? I had heard that the Premier league were limiting the number of games AJ can show each matchday, if that's what you meant?

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Al Jazeera Sports on 11:28 - Nov 28 with 4166 viewsllareggub

alternately if you find yourself with an old laptop or a newer laptop with a large h/d why not dual boot linux an install xbmc from there that way it will cost you nothing to try this ...........ok its not for everyone but i did it an im no expert :)
Al Jazeera Sports on 17:15 - Nov 28 with 4080 viewsswans11

I've put xbmc on my android phone seems work well and as both samsung I can send to my tv wirelessly. Got sport and films working well. Man City swansea aljazera 5 Sunday will try out match then
Al Jazeera Sports on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 4073 viewsSWANZF4N

How do i change my dns again through smartdns... i subscribed but they have stopped my foreign ip address!!
Al Jazeera Sports on 20:26 - Nov 30 with 3964 viewsJack_Meoff

Can anyone who subscribes to Overplay please explain how it works with an iPad? I've looked at various tutorials and I can't work out what I need to put in the Server box in the PPTP bit when in Settings>General> VPN>Add VPN Configuration. Depending on which tutorial I've watched I've tried my own IP address, numbers from the Overplay site and also, for example, vpn-uk.overplay.co (again from the Overplay site). Any help gratefully received as it's doing my nut in!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024