Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose Sunday... 09:44 - Nov 9 with 7733 viewsSpringHeeledJack

...or even draw, will you boo?

EDIT:
Just to clear up the confusion, I'm not condoning booing. Just wanted to get people's opinions on those who do, and maybe an opinion from someone who might be inclined to boo. I just don't understand it myself, but some might say it's their right as they've bought a ticket. Can genuinely see some fans booing on Sunday if we lose, based on what I've read on social media this past week.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2013 11:45]

@SwanThisDay

If we lose Sunday... on 15:12 - Nov 9 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

I might say Boo-urns..

Poll: Tory leader

If we lose Sunday... on 15:30 - Nov 9 with 1498 viewsSA1_Jack

If we lose Sunday... on 14:34 - Nov 9 by PozuelosSideys

Everyone seems to be forgetting the BOOOOOOO!! at the end of the West Ham game? Itll be even louder on sunday if there isnt a result. That speaks volumes of where we are at currently imo

That was for Phil Dowd denying that penalty... not against our players!

I've never booed our team and never will. I've stood there and clapped them off plenty of times while feeling absolutely deflated, but that's how it goes.
If we lose Sunday... on 15:33 - Nov 9 with 1489 viewsJackanapes

Quite right. The boo was at the ref.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

If we lose Sunday... on 18:37 - Nov 9 with 1442 viewsbuzzbox

If we lose Sunday... on 13:04 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

What would you achieve by doing this ?

Hopefully you wont be standing ( lying down ) next to me brother.

And you have no idea who i am for all you know i could be a right hard nut who would batter the shit out of you, but you obviously feel safe enough on here to make such a dumb threatening comment knowing i have no idea who you are, what a tw-t.
If we lose Sunday... on 19:00 - Nov 9 with 1429 viewsGundog

I have only ever booed once against the Swans and i will never do it again, it was when Paoulo Sousa was in charge and the football was so negative it bored the total s,,t out of me, but lately I have seen the echoes of Sousa within Laudrups style of play and it does worry me. Any thoughts?

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

If we lose Sunday... on 19:05 - Nov 9 with 1424 viewsbuzzbox

On a happy note, if we win tomorrow we will be up to ninth.
If we lose Sunday... on 19:41 - Nov 9 with 1393 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 18:37 - Nov 9 by buzzbox

And you have no idea who i am for all you know i could be a right hard nut who would batter the shit out of you, but you obviously feel safe enough on here to make such a dumb threatening comment knowing i have no idea who you are, what a tw-t.

Not sure what you mean by that, but any person who disrespects our proud white shirt would go the same way. Now please, grow up sad act.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If we lose Sunday... on 19:46 - Nov 9 with 1380 viewscbrace1

Never ever Boo a Swansea City shirt
Login to get fewer ads

If we lose Sunday... on 19:55 - Nov 9 with 1365 viewsStanners

I won't boo the players off

I'd be very frustrated if we don't win tho
If we lose Sunday... (n/t) on 21:03 - Nov 9 with 1333 viewsAndy1300

If we lose Sunday... on 10:23 - Nov 9 by mawdlamjack

hang your head in shame you plastic tw*t

[Post edited 9 Nov 2013 21:08]

Number 1 team in Wales

If we lose Sunday... on 21:07 - Nov 9 with 1329 viewsbuzzbox

If we lose Sunday... on 19:41 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Not sure what you mean by that, but any person who disrespects our proud white shirt would go the same way. Now please, grow up sad act.

Who are you pal i`ll pop up to see you so you can enlighten me on how to respect the Swans shirt, pointless saying i`d soon be lying down if you were next to me on here without backing up what your saying, unless your one of these forum shit houses of course.
If we lose Sunday... on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 1304 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 21:07 - Nov 9 by buzzbox

Who are you pal i`ll pop up to see you so you can enlighten me on how to respect the Swans shirt, pointless saying i`d soon be lying down if you were next to me on here without backing up what your saying, unless your one of these forum shit houses of course.

Are you requesting a fight ?

If we lose Sunday... on 21:38 - Nov 9 with 1287 viewsbuzzbox

If we lose Sunday... on 21:23 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Only if it`s a windy afternoon
If we lose Sunday... on 21:41 - Nov 9 with 1279 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 21:38 - Nov 9 by buzzbox

Only if it`s a windy afternoon

Keep it off here, you know the score.

If we lose Sunday... on 21:45 - Nov 9 with 1272 viewsJackanapes

Give me an L... give me an I ... give me a D... give me an L.......

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

If we lose Sunday... on 21:46 - Nov 9 with 1187 viewsDewi1jack

If we lose Sunday... on 13:10 - Nov 9 by cockneyswan

I never have booed the Swans, I never would boo the Swans, I may not allways applaud Abject performances, but I have to agree to boo the Swans just seem pathetic to me.

This.
I have stood at the end of the game numerous times, with my arms at my side.
Or left dead on the final whistle, before the players have left the pitch (only when I think they haven't even tried.)
Never booed any of our players yet, not going to start now.
Given the players and the ref plenty of abuse through the years though
Can't understand why people boo. Not clapping and staying quiet shows more disappointment in my book.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If we lose Sunday... on 21:47 - Nov 9 with 1186 viewsshingle

If we lose Sunday... on 21:23 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Looks like he is, go on you can take him, being the forum knock out merchant and all that.
If we lose Sunday... on 21:50 - Nov 9 with 1173 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 21:47 - Nov 9 by shingle

Looks like he is, go on you can take him, being the forum knock out merchant and all that.

Havent had a fight in 6 years, being the forum swansea fan like.

If we lose Sunday... on 21:53 - Nov 9 with 1158 viewsbuzzbox

If we lose Sunday... on 21:47 - Nov 9 by shingle

Na, he`s now become a girl called Karly who want`s me to go to the globe and shout out for her lol sez it all i suppose .
If we lose Sunday... on 21:59 - Nov 9 with 1149 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 21:53 - Nov 9 by buzzbox

Na, he`s now become a girl called Karly who want`s me to go to the globe and shout out for her lol sez it all i suppose .

Why are you chopsing on here ?
You know where to be and you know the score, now shhhhh
Move on.

If we lose Sunday... on 22:00 - Nov 9 with 1147 viewsshingle

If we lose Sunday... on 21:50 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Havent had a fight in 6 years, being the forum swansea fan like.

I gathered that, the forum knock out merchants like yourself are rarely in a fight that`s why we like to talk the talk on these forums, i`m just as bad as you to be honest keyboard warriors of the world unite is my motto.
If we lose Sunday... on 22:03 - Nov 9 with 1141 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 22:00 - Nov 9 by shingle

I gathered that, the forum knock out merchants like yourself are rarely in a fight that`s why we like to talk the talk on these forums, i`m just as bad as you to be honest keyboard warriors of the world unite is my motto.

Im no warrior, this dude wants to fight over the fact he wants to boo swans players, as i said if anyone did in my presence I would spark em, hardly a fecking issue, and most would agree. This fecking idiot has decided to take me on, he knows where to be if he wants to get a shot in - thats it.

We move on.

If we lose Sunday... on 22:08 - Nov 9 with 1128 viewsshingle

If we lose Sunday... on 22:03 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Im no warrior, this dude wants to fight over the fact he wants to boo swans players, as i said if anyone did in my presence I would spark em, hardly a fecking issue, and most would agree. This fecking idiot has decided to take me on, he knows where to be if he wants to get a shot in - thats it.

We move on.

Would you spark anyone wow you must be really hard, personally i think the guy has been taking the piss out of you big time and made you look a bit of a fool, i would try and get him banned if i was you.
If we lose Sunday... on 22:13 - Nov 9 with 1114 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 22:08 - Nov 9 by shingle

Would you spark anyone wow you must be really hard, personally i think the guy has been taking the piss out of you big time and made you look a bit of a fool, i would try and get him banned if i was you.

Im just saying i wouldn't accept anyone booing a swans player and disrespectig our shirt, whatever you think about it is irrelevant, you are after all just a key board warrior

Im joking, you tried to put light on the matter, but i wont be threatened by anyone, not on here or in person, win some lose some.

Thanks for your vested interest, your clearly as bored as he is !

If we lose Sunday... on 22:32 - Nov 9 with 1091 viewsshingle

If we lose Sunday... on 22:13 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Im just saying i wouldn't accept anyone booing a swans player and disrespectig our shirt, whatever you think about it is irrelevant, you are after all just a key board warrior

Im joking, you tried to put light on the matter, but i wont be threatened by anyone, not on here or in person, win some lose some.

Thanks for your vested interest, your clearly as bored as he is !

That`s fine friend, however you are saying that you would spark anyone who insults a Swans shirt, however you must believe there are plenty of Guys out there who would quite easily spark you, so my question is, why do you believe you would spark anyone if that was the case you would be a world champion boxer and you would not be wasting your time on a forum trying to convince everyone that you are capable of knocking out everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024