Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose Sunday... 09:44 - Nov 9 with 7735 viewsSpringHeeledJack

...or even draw, will you boo?

EDIT:
Just to clear up the confusion, I'm not condoning booing. Just wanted to get people's opinions on those who do, and maybe an opinion from someone who might be inclined to boo. I just don't understand it myself, but some might say it's their right as they've bought a ticket. Can genuinely see some fans booing on Sunday if we lose, based on what I've read on social media this past week.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2013 11:45]

@SwanThisDay

If we lose Sunday... on 22:38 - Nov 9 with 900 viewsScoobyWho

If we lose Sunday... on 22:32 - Nov 9 by shingle

That`s fine friend, however you are saying that you would spark anyone who insults a Swans shirt, however you must believe there are plenty of Guys out there who would quite easily spark you, so my question is, why do you believe you would spark anyone if that was the case you would be a world champion boxer and you would not be wasting your time on a forum trying to convince everyone that you are capable of knocking out everyone.

Just a guy who has done a ten hr shift, came home and answered a post from someone threatening him on the internet, then you joined in.

What else do you want ? please. Enough.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.
And leave yer wooden spoon at home ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If we lose Sunday... on 13:48 - Nov 10 with 848 viewsshingle

If we lose Sunday... on 22:38 - Nov 9 by ScoobyWho

Just a guy who has done a ten hr shift, came home and answered a post from someone threatening him on the internet, then you joined in.

What else do you want ? please. Enough.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.
And leave yer wooden spoon at home ;-)

Good lad, hope you learned your lesson hopefully you will refrain from saying you are going to hit people so that they are lying down next too you on here again, and remember if you do this again you will be mentally wrecked on here again just like what happened to you last night.
If we lose Sunday... on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 833 viewsSwanfan1

well deserved boo´s

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024