Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 6 by xmas 17:44 - Nov 23 with 1772 viewshemingway

I'll bet my stocking on it.

ranting for the greater good

Top 6 by xmas on 12:04 - Nov 24 with 1757 viewsdavram

Yes, Hem - the Rams are looking good, and have nicked a couple of away wins that we'd have been likely to lose in recent seasons.

Bournemouth's manager said post-match that Derby were the best team they'd seen there this season, noting how well we kept possession and that Forsyth's low cross into that danger area simply couldn't be defended.

For me, the most striking improvements that Mac, Simmo & Eric have induced in our play is the way we free up wide attacking space, the quality of final ball behind the defence and our strikers now having the anticipation and pace to get in there to convert chances (lattter two both previously absent under Clough).

No matter how much Nigel & Co fiddled with signings, selection and tactics, we hardly ever saw that - it was so frustrating!

Having a couple of genuine high-quality loan additions now - in the right positions - and the players returning from injury is giving the squad a very strong look now, too.

It's early days, but with the upcoming fixtures and continuing good form, your stocking is not in danger! Strike up the band!

Top 6 by xmas on 21:07 - Nov 24 with 1743 viewsowderrammy

Did not go but listened to the match with excitement because the result left me £150 to the good. Isn't it brilliant now that Jamie Ward is fulfilling his true potential by wandering into the middle instead of being exiled to the wing as per the old regime.
I am going to Wigan next sunday and hold hopes of a result because they have a European match on the 28th. Win this fixture and I will consider we have crossed the rubicon for a top 6 position at the end of the season.
Top 6 by xmas on 17:58 - Dec 1 with 1647 views1960Ram

Top six by Christmas? That'll never happen. We'd need to get past Forest...
Top 6 by xmas on 20:56 - Dec 1 with 1635 viewsowderrammy

And didn't we just.....in style.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024