Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer 21:48 - Dec 9 with 3727 viewsTearsOfaClown

Control has Smiley 'arry running the circus.
Shotknees - did you read my last transmission and delete?

Sorry for covert post - we need a striker.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 07:43 - Dec 10 with 3063 viewsShotKneesHoop

Yerse, yerse, yerse, followed your instructions and eliminated turned agent with a short burst.

just listened to part three of Le Carre's The Honorable Schoolboy on Radio Four Extra.

There's a bit in that episode that sounds just like 'Arry and Tone discussing a bid for yet another 30 + year old Triffick ex Spurs/ West Ham / Chelsea midfielder has-been.

"I wouldn't do it, if I were you"

"Thank you for your sound advice"

"So, you're going to ignore it, I presume"

"Of course, remember, you signed the mandate"

Actually, old sport, we need a winger who can cross the ball to the two decent strikers we already have. Never mind. Everything's coming up Rosie's.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 7:56]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:58 - Dec 10 with 3012 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 07:43 - Dec 10 by ShotKneesHoop

Yerse, yerse, yerse, followed your instructions and eliminated turned agent with a short burst.

just listened to part three of Le Carre's The Honorable Schoolboy on Radio Four Extra.

There's a bit in that episode that sounds just like 'Arry and Tone discussing a bid for yet another 30 + year old Triffick ex Spurs/ West Ham / Chelsea midfielder has-been.

"I wouldn't do it, if I were you"

"Thank you for your sound advice"

"So, you're going to ignore it, I presume"

"Of course, remember, you signed the mandate"

Actually, old sport, we need a winger who can cross the ball to the two decent strikers we already have. Never mind. Everything's coming up Rosie's.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 7:56]

Your Nemesis is K who stole more than your lighter and you have Ann talking in your head.

Make proper contact with your agent in the field.

You shot yourself in the back and now you are shooting at your winger . . . set a manifesto for today and stick to it.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 9:13]
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:09 - Dec 10 with 3000 viewsShotKneesHoop

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:58 - Dec 10 by TearsOfaClown

Your Nemesis is K who stole more than your lighter and you have Ann talking in your head.

Make proper contact with your agent in the field.

You shot yourself in the back and now you are shooting at your winger . . . set a manifesto for today and stick to it.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 9:13]

Is your reply in code, shall I get Connie to decipher?

Easterhase to Smiley : Things aren't always what they seem.

Smiley to Easterhase : Sometime they are, have you seen Diakite lately, has he gone to ground?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 21:19 - Dec 10 with 2921 viewsTearsOfaClown

See my transmission regarding your meet with Connie today.

She likes a long sausage and she fed you one today but you didn't even nibble it.

Ask "why" and stop accepting information.

Things are said for a raison.

The d'etre is wether you engage your brain or go off to DJ World.

Take control and be in control or be what you have been . . . CONTROLLED.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 22:30 - Dec 10 with 2888 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 21:19 - Dec 10 by TearsOfaClown

See my transmission regarding your meet with Connie today.

She likes a long sausage and she fed you one today but you didn't even nibble it.

Ask "why" and stop accepting information.

Things are said for a raison.

The d'etre is wether you engage your brain or go off to DJ World.

Take control and be in control or be what you have been . . . CONTROLLED.

No one gets into the Premier on one result.

But the home record is looking pretty good today because training went well.

``'Home's where you go when you run out of homes.”
― John le Carré, The Honourable Schoolboy

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 22:53 - Dec 10 with 2872 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 22:30 - Dec 10 by ShotKneesHoop

No one gets into the Premier on one result.

But the home record is looking pretty good today because training went well.

``'Home's where you go when you run out of homes.”
― John le Carré, The Honourable Schoolboy

Glad training went well but make sure the home record does not get stuck in the same old groove.

I stand alone - is the wrong answer

Easy does it every time - DJ World - is the wrong answer

"suppose so" is the wrong answer.

"suppose nothing" is what connie wants - and the long sausage is something you need to dissect.

Premier is for the Russians - you are a West London Grammar SchoolBoy.
You did not live by the river but by the gasworks.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:33 - Dec 11 with 2819 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 22:53 - Dec 10 by TearsOfaClown

Glad training went well but make sure the home record does not get stuck in the same old groove.

I stand alone - is the wrong answer

Easy does it every time - DJ World - is the wrong answer

"suppose so" is the wrong answer.

"suppose nothing" is what connie wants - and the long sausage is something you need to dissect.

Premier is for the Russians - you are a West London Grammar SchoolBoy.
You did not live by the river but by the gasworks.

Doesn't the Grand Union Canal count as a river? If the Thames is a river, then so is the GUC

Be very grateful that I decided to be one of the 5% at school who became a QPR fan and not join the 95% there who were Brentford fans, thereby starting a world wide family R's fan club.

I think I could have persuaded John MacVie to be an R's fan if he hadn't wasted all his time playing a two stringed guitar. I told him that sort of activity would get hin nowhere and he should focus on playing football and cricket. Look where he finished up.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 9:02]

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:44 - Dec 11 with 2808 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:33 - Dec 11 by ShotKneesHoop

Doesn't the Grand Union Canal count as a river? If the Thames is a river, then so is the GUC

Be very grateful that I decided to be one of the 5% at school who became a QPR fan and not join the 95% there who were Brentford fans, thereby starting a world wide family R's fan club.

I think I could have persuaded John MacVie to be an R's fan if he hadn't wasted all his time playing a two stringed guitar. I told him that sort of activity would get hin nowhere and he should focus on playing football and cricket. Look where he finished up.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 9:02]

Control says you have been playing with 2 strings for too long.

Your checkpoint was the gasworks.

I see you have a meet at the Fat Cat - I hope that is a cover to meet Sophie Tucker.

You know who Gerald is - so deal with him.

Contact Connie TODAY
Login to get fewer ads

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:16 - Dec 12 with 2731 viewsTearsOfaClown

Connie will be pleased with your progress - hope you can arrange the rendevous with Tucker.

Russian Rules apply?

I am exhausted.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 09:08 - Dec 12 with 2711 viewsWokingR

Has anyone else thought about forwarding this thread to the security services ?
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 09:11 - Dec 12 with 2711 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 09:08 - Dec 12 by WokingR

are you new to the circus?
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 10:04 - Dec 12 with 2691 viewsloftboy

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 09:08 - Dec 12 by WokingR

Either that or the funny farm!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 10:22 - Dec 12 with 2684 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's a bit like English, but yet....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 16:49 - Dec 12 with 2630 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:16 - Dec 12 by TearsOfaClown

Connie will be pleased with your progress - hope you can arrange the rendevous with Tucker.

Russian Rules apply?

I am exhausted.

You are doing very well. You have been a sleeping agent for 40 years . . .

Your Rules - are not Russian and nor are they HARD - they are very basic and normal. The minimum expected. Rule 5 must be obeyed or everything is off. You must set the ultimatum for rules to be followed.

Clink - not a nice place but it is the reason for change - the ultimatum - so use it as such.

Buttman - not to be trusted. You did the right thing to contact him but do not trust. Use him yes, trust him no.

Message to Tucker very good - she has been out in the cold for way too long - and now I hope she will join the cause.

Sandmans health will improve with you in control.

Keep Sandmans bretheren OUT IN THE COLD - waste of time and effort - they have their own hidden agenda. Do not engage with them. They are not allies. THINK about what you are doing.

Ask why, keep control - enforce rules which are not negotiable. Talk to Connie - believe me you MUST TALK to her as she gives direction.

PLEASE TALK TO CLIVE at LFW - and explain this post - its importance etc.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:36 - Dec 12 with 2620 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 08:16 - Dec 12 by TearsOfaClown

Russian Rules apply?

I am exhausted.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 19:39 - Dec 12 with 2594 viewsShotKneesHoop

Connie contacted and considering options of how best to deal with Karla, the Sandman.

GEORGE SMILEY : I need your memory, Connie.

CONNIE SACHS Bust. Out of order. I've discovered love since we parted. Addles the hormones, rots the teeth.

To understand this thread, Loft For Words posters need to tune into "Smileys People" - Each episode is broadcast on Radio Four Extra every day at 10.00 am, 3.00 pm and 3.00 am the following day.

I've missed episode three today on the basis that by the time it's on tomorrow morning, I will have had enough of KP and his fellow phuckwits making the convicts look good on Radio Five Live, and be ready to hear half that side repeat the words of TOBY ESTERHASE .

"You remember the first rule of retirement? No moonlighting, no fooling with loose ends, no private enterprise, ever. You remember who preaches this rule, at Sarratt, in the corridors? George Smiley did. Quote, "When it's over, it's over. Pull down the shutters, go home," unquote. We're over, George. We've got no license. They don't want us anymore."

So please phook orf KP, and take R'SWiPe with you.

Can Clive de-code this?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 19:43]

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 20:42 - Dec 12 with 2572 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 19:39 - Dec 12 by ShotKneesHoop

Connie contacted and considering options of how best to deal with Karla, the Sandman.

GEORGE SMILEY : I need your memory, Connie.

CONNIE SACHS Bust. Out of order. I've discovered love since we parted. Addles the hormones, rots the teeth.

To understand this thread, Loft For Words posters need to tune into "Smileys People" - Each episode is broadcast on Radio Four Extra every day at 10.00 am, 3.00 pm and 3.00 am the following day.

I've missed episode three today on the basis that by the time it's on tomorrow morning, I will have had enough of KP and his fellow phuckwits making the convicts look good on Radio Five Live, and be ready to hear half that side repeat the words of TOBY ESTERHASE .

"You remember the first rule of retirement? No moonlighting, no fooling with loose ends, no private enterprise, ever. You remember who preaches this rule, at Sarratt, in the corridors? George Smiley did. Quote, "When it's over, it's over. Pull down the shutters, go home," unquote. We're over, George. We've got no license. They don't want us anymore."

So please phook orf KP, and take R'SWiPe with you.

Can Clive de-code this?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 19:43]

ShotKnees - you are a complete Rz

I am serious - you must explain this post to Clive.

I can't email or text you about your serious issues - this is the only way I can get to you.

Forget your KP stuff and SWP - folks here not interested.

Shotknees - this is NOT A GAME.

I want to help, we have to speak in some code - without this post You are out in the cold.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 2540 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 20:42 - Dec 12 by TearsOfaClown

ShotKnees - you are a complete Rz

I am serious - you must explain this post to Clive.

I can't email or text you about your serious issues - this is the only way I can get to you.

Forget your KP stuff and SWP - folks here not interested.

Shotknees - this is NOT A GAME.

I want to help, we have to speak in some code - without this post You are out in the cold.

Connie not prepared to engage until Sunday. Connie's decision, more pressure - worse result.

Must let it lie till then. Ease off.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 23:48 - Dec 12 with 2500 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 21:47 - Dec 12 by ShotKneesHoop

Connie not prepared to engage until Sunday. Connie's decision, more pressure - worse result.

Must let it lie till then. Ease off.

SUMMARY

Ann is Connie (she talks in your head - listen to her and ask "why")

AM is Sandman (also Gerald as has the same devastating effect) make sure the home record does not get stuck in the same old groove.

Ka is your Nemesis who stole more than your lighter

Ke is Buttman, not to be trusted

So is Tucker your ally (you have few allies)

Russian Rules - must not be broken and are not negotiable. You make the rules.

Keep Sandmans brethren (THE NOSEY NEIGHBOURS) OUT IN THE COLD - waste of time and effort.

Concentrate your time with your Cousins and not your neighbours.

You have been a sleeping agent for 40 years . . . pay attention, stay awake and don't ever go into your own world again. "ease off" is worrying - you have done that for too long.

Control wants you planning, wants you thinking, wants Tucker engaged . . . it's not pressure.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 00:49 - Dec 14 with 2469 viewsTearsOfaClown

RECAP
your message to Tucker was very good - well done.

Good idea to speak to Connie for advice if Nemesis wants Charlie

You are in charge now.

That means you make the ground rules - which are not for negotiation.

You have to be very strong - you are not allowed to shrug your shoulders and give in.

No one is allowed to shout of scream (not even children) - you have to say "stop it - you do NOT behave like that. I will not listen to you. However, you will listen to me and I am not shouting because I am an adult and am behaving like one."

STAND UP - BE STRONG - KEEP STANDING - BE STRONGER
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 11:00 - Dec 14 with 2445 viewsTaxidermist

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 00:49 - Dec 14 by TearsOfaClown

RECAP
your message to Tucker was very good - well done.

Good idea to speak to Connie for advice if Nemesis wants Charlie

You are in charge now.

That means you make the ground rules - which are not for negotiation.

You have to be very strong - you are not allowed to shrug your shoulders and give in.

No one is allowed to shout of scream (not even children) - you have to say "stop it - you do NOT behave like that. I will not listen to you. However, you will listen to me and I am not shouting because I am an adult and am behaving like one."

STAND UP - BE STRONG - KEEP STANDING - BE STRONGER

Do NOT buckle.

YOU are now the CONTROLLER not the controlled.

We are your supporters.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 11:19 - Dec 14 with 2434 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 11:00 - Dec 14 by Taxidermist

Do NOT buckle.

We are your supporters.

Message received - I think we can give poor old Clive a break now. AGreed.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 12:13 - Dec 14 with 2416 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 11:19 - Dec 14 by ShotKneesHoop

Message received - I think we can give poor old Clive a break now. AGreed.

Got message from taxidemist - message removed

please remember what we have said.

it is all tough love.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 0:42]
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 12:15 - Dec 14 with 2411 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 11:00 - Dec 14 by Taxidermist

Do NOT buckle.

We are your supporters.

Thanks for this post Taxidermist

We know he can do it - it is just something he has never bothered to do.
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Goalscorer on 13:07 - Dec 14 with 2398 viewsTaxidermist

This is ONE chance to do something LIFE-CHANGING before it is too late.

YOU can do it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024